Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,103 members, 7,849,437 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:38 PM

See What This Man Was Spotted Doing With His Keke(photo) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See What This Man Was Spotted Doing With His Keke(photo) (36242 Views)

5 Things To Avoid Doing With An Automatic Transmission Car / "MMM Why?" Spotted On A Keke In Asaba Today. Photos / BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This Man Was Spotted Doing With His Keke(photo) by Koolking(m): 2:32pm On Feb 19, 2016
This can never work in Lagos. Wrong Move

Unless sponsored by LASAA (Lagos State Signage and Advertisement Agency). Mobile Advert of that size should cost the Keke man up to N50k annually. Where's his business argument?
Re: See What This Man Was Spotted Doing With His Keke(photo) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 19, 2016
Nice Thinking. cool
Re: See What This Man Was Spotted Doing With His Keke(photo) by mrhansome12(m): 2:33pm On Feb 19, 2016
Business men with business acumen
Re: See What This Man Was Spotted Doing With His Keke(photo) by abdelmaleeq(m): 2:35pm On Feb 19, 2016
ebosie11:
They charge 50k for posting banners on their tricycle, as you can see.lol

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/keke-napep-now-do-advert-on-their.html
Ok nw I understand dat English is not simple...

2 Likes

Re: See What This Man Was Spotted Doing With His Keke(photo) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 19, 2016
I think we should start something like Keke race in this country. This would awaken many Mechanical engineering companies in the country and would become another entertaining sport.

1 Like

Re: See What This Man Was Spotted Doing With His Keke(photo) by Sammiel: 2:37pm On Feb 19, 2016
Re: See What This Man Was Spotted Doing With His Keke(photo) by francizy(m): 2:39pm On Feb 19, 2016
ebosie11:

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/keke-napep-now-do-advert-on-their.html

OP! They didn't state their price, they only asked you to advertise on over 50,000 tricycles... Gerrit?

I love that concept tho, hope the tricycle person gets his cut tho?
Re: See What This Man Was Spotted Doing With His Keke(photo) by donkross1(m): 2:39pm On Feb 19, 2016
Una abuse the Op sotey she no gree drop one comment for her own thread oo grin. Nairalanders sha #smh

1 Like

Re: See What This Man Was Spotted Doing With His Keke(photo) by macino1(m): 2:43pm On Feb 19, 2016
good one. That is what i will call "think and grow rich"
Re: See What This Man Was Spotted Doing With His Keke(photo) by 0079jaBond(m): 2:45pm On Feb 19, 2016
This ain't new.
There are companies that offer such services in Lagos
Re: See What This Man Was Spotted Doing With His Keke(photo) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 19, 2016
mceffizy09:
Over 50k Keke
. na so keke full Kano? grin

At some point, there were more bikes than human beings in kano... I guess as they. banned bikes, Keke took over. undecided

1 Like

Re: See What This Man Was Spotted Doing With His Keke(photo) by Gebbson007(m): 2:47pm On Feb 19, 2016
OK take 2 tablet in d morning 1 in the afternoon n 3 at nyt NEXT patience !!!!!!!
Re: See What This Man Was Spotted Doing With His Keke(photo) by engrjacuzzi: 2:53pm On Feb 19, 2016
not surprised many can't interpret this advert yet they claim to be graduate.
Re: See What This Man Was Spotted Doing With His Keke(photo) by redcliff: 2:56pm On Feb 19, 2016
Fash0622:
You still don't understand simple English. You pay them to advertise your products and services on about 50,000 keke. He isn't collecting 50K to advertise on one tricycle.

Trust nigerian bloggers na... they arr the only media problem we have in this country!
Re: See What This Man Was Spotted Doing With His Keke(photo) by HRich(m): 2:56pm On Feb 19, 2016
tayo200:
c Bleep up...up man utd anyway
Which of the ManUtd please?
Re: See What This Man Was Spotted Doing With His Keke(photo) by Auxigen(m): 2:56pm On Feb 19, 2016
Hmmmm innovative
Re: See What This Man Was Spotted Doing With His Keke(photo) by yommyss01: 2:56pm On Feb 19, 2016
This is what the small hardship has turned Nigeria into. It has turned Nigerians into creative people. Good. Very good. This is a very good money making opportunity for someone.
Re: See What This Man Was Spotted Doing With His Keke(photo) by HRich(m): 2:58pm On Feb 19, 2016
redcliff:

Trust nigerian bloggers na... they arr the only media problem we have in this country!
Then you know nothing about English media
Re: See What This Man Was Spotted Doing With His Keke(photo) by ayopo10(m): 2:58pm On Feb 19, 2016
Nigerians are very creative set of people.
Re: See What This Man Was Spotted Doing With His Keke(photo) by kceewhyte(m): 3:09pm On Feb 19, 2016
Lapyte:
I notice so many people on nairaland make comment based on HEADLINES, not even taking out a little time to read a bit of the story

this guy is simply saying you can advertise on as many as 50,000 "kekes" it says noting about the price.
even the 50.000 there was no naira on it
Re: See What This Man Was Spotted Doing With His Keke(photo) by darlenese(f): 3:13pm On Feb 19, 2016
Op are u in anyway related to The Daura Dulla.rd ?
Re: See What This Man Was Spotted Doing With His Keke(photo) by justmenoni: 3:14pm On Feb 19, 2016
Op's illiteracy is worst than those expecting virgin girls somewhere

quote author=Fash0622 post=43062013]You still don't understand simple English. You pay them to advertise your products and services on about 50,000 keke. He isn't collecting 50K to advertise on one tricycle.[/quote]
Re: See What This Man Was Spotted Doing With His Keke(photo) by Nche95(m): 3:24pm On Feb 19, 2016
ebosie11:

common english you can not understand..advertise on over 50,000 keke napep..
Re: See What This Man Was Spotted Doing With His Keke(photo) by AmAlbert(m): 4:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
If salary no do for you shey na overtime go do?

A nam a raff unu *In nwansukka voice *
Re: See What This Man Was Spotted Doing With His Keke(photo) by gabriel74: 4:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
Fash0622:
You still don't understand simple English. You pay them to advertise your products and services on about 50,000 keke. He isn't collecting 50K to advertise on one tricycle.

what is happening here i am lost ooo
Re: See What This Man Was Spotted Doing With His Keke(photo) by sorepco(m): 4:16pm On Feb 19, 2016
Hahaha...he did not gget it...graduates n comprehension is like water and fire

Fash0622:
Re: See What This Man Was Spotted Doing With His Keke(photo) by Kazrem(m): 4:22pm On Feb 19, 2016
Creativity.
Re: See What This Man Was Spotted Doing With His Keke(photo) by lurlah2014(f): 4:22pm On Feb 19, 2016
I MISS SABON GARI,PLEASE HOW ARE MY PEOPLE IN KANO DOING?
Realist5:
I saw many of these keke in Sabon Gari ystdy. But funny enough, these guys might not charge a dime for this adverts.
Re: See What This Man Was Spotted Doing With His Keke(photo) by BabaIbo: 4:58pm On Feb 19, 2016
That is how some students fail exams and will be like the lecturer is a saddist... Op, suffry suffry
Re: See What This Man Was Spotted Doing With His Keke(photo) by Mike008(m): 5:32pm On Feb 19, 2016
I didn't have to look at it twice to know they were talking about 50,000 kekes.

You know women has eye only for money. grin

If to say phone numbers no de begin with "0", she for tell us say that one ma na money.
Re: See What This Man Was Spotted Doing With His Keke(photo) by JoeCutie(m): 6:09pm On Feb 19, 2016
Op if I were you, I'd deactivate. Your interpretation of the message is just as bad as Buhari's budget, as a result of which I've since suggested he resigns.

But since Bubu won't resign, you can keep your account. But next time...

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Toyota 2009 Top Gasket Got Burnt Yesterday / Inside Volkswagens Massive Glass Towers Where 800 New Cars Are Stored For Pickup / Top 3 Auction Companies Nigerians Buy Tokunbo Cars From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.