Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,323 members, 7,815,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. (57679 Views)

Drug Or Injections: Which Do You Prefer? / Someone Pls Help Me On This Stubborn Typhoid For Years Now / Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. by reciprocal(f): 10:40pm On Jun 29, 2022
shege45:
I just realized that it wasn’t typhoid doing me. If its incessant, just know it’s not typhoid
pls what was the condition?
Re: How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. by reciprocal(f): 10:44pm On Jun 29, 2022
reciprocal:
In my case I tried various things. I did stool mcs and antibiotics was prescribed based on sensitivity results. I thereafter tried different herbs such as utazi leaves. On some occasions I ate garlic or used allincin capsules to treat the diseases. After a long time the test came out and my stool mcs did not show any salmonella .
but I still have symptoms such as dizziness, mild fever, headache, bone ache, stomach ache weakness most part of the day
Re: How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. by reciprocal(f): 10:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
Please dear friends in the house, kindly share with us anything you have taken to improve your symptoms of typhoid or any update so far
Re: How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. by wharlz(m): 10:57pm On Jun 29, 2022
reciprocal:
but I still have symptoms such as dizziness, mild fever, headache, bone ache, stomach ache weakness most part of the day
Am in a similar shoe, but I have come to understand it to be a resistant strain of malaria parasite most likely p. Falciparum. Lol grade fever weakness, body pain, ulcer and reflux symptoms, lack of concentration etc. Symptoms seems to be aggressive in the morning and towards evening. Is ur blood group AA ( O+ )
Re: How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. by reciprocal(f): 11:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
My symptoms vary throughout the day, no ulcer. I am AS , O positive
Re: How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. by wharlz(m): 11:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
reciprocal:
My symptoms vary throughout the day, no ulcer. I am AS , O positive
since I started concentrating on malaria rather than typhoid. Things has improved.
Re: How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. by shege45: 2:22am On Jun 30, 2022
reciprocal:
pls what was the condition?
it just stopped on its own ooo
Re: How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. by reciprocal(f): 2:20pm On Jun 30, 2022
wharlz:
since I started concentrating on malaria rather than typhoid. Things has improved.
I have treated malaria very well, so I am sure it's not malaria
Re: How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. by reciprocal(f): 2:21pm On Jun 30, 2022
shege45:
it just stopped on its own ooo
wow. I guess your immune system overcame it. When I gave birth, mine stopped but cam back a year after delivery

1 Like

Re: How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. by reciprocal(f): 4:37pm On Jul 11, 2022
wharlz:
Am in a similar shoe, but I have come to understand it to be a resistant strain of malaria parasite most likely p. Falciparum. Lol grade fever weakness, body pain, ulcer and reflux symptoms, lack of concentration etc. Symptoms seems to be aggressive in the morning and towards evening. Is ur blood group AA ( O+ )
i intend to do test for ulcer soon, I haven't done it before
Re: How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. by wharlz(m): 10:45pm On Jul 11, 2022
reciprocal:
i intend to do test for ulcer soon, I haven't done it before
if you can carry out these three test, stool culture for typhoid, I will also emphasize on standard malaria test and pls treat it even if its scanty(+), talking from experience also take ulcer test. Then you might also be anemic (due to persistent infections) without realizing it, which leads to more tiredness, dizziness, fatigue, headaches, heart palpitations, tinnitus etc take astymin (recommended by a doctor) it has helped me a lot. Drink lots of water. Take probiotics like yoghurt. Take lots of fruits like water lemon, cucumber, apple etc avoid citrus fruit if you suspect ulcer.
Re: How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. by reciprocal(f): 2:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
wharlz:
if you can carry out these three test, stool culture for typhoid, I will also emphasize on standard malaria test and pls treat it even if its scanty(+), talking from experience also take ulcer test. Then you might also be anemic (due to persistent infections) without realizing it, which leads to more tiredness, dizziness, fatigue, headaches, heart palpitations, tinnitus etc take astymin (recommended by a doctor) it has helped me a lot. Drink lots of water. Take probiotics like yoghurt. Take lots of fruits like water lemon, cucumber, apple etc avoid citrus fruit if you suspect ulcer.
thank you very much. I am always taking either astymin or astyfer daily even though they said my pcv is normal. I have done stool mcs before and the surprising thing is that the prescribed antibiotics still don't work even after showing sensitivity!
Re: How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. by Healthyway15: 6:29am On Jul 23, 2022
As typhoid fever is contracted by the ingestion of contaminated food or water, the bacteria find their way into the bloodstream and spread into tissues and organs where they multiply and cause symptoms. Recurring attacks of typhoid is a big indication that you're probably having a weakened immune system, and you're susceptible to its infection.

With poor appetite, headaches, severe abdominal pain, generalized aches and pains, fever, and lethargy as your typhoid fever symptoms, your condition requires prompt and adequate treatment. Because with a continued high fever, the symptoms usually increase in intensity, and mental confusion and delirium may appear.

Typhoid can be safely treated with antibiotics. However, multiple antibiotics resistance has become a major threat in the treatment of typhoid. The thing is; typhoid-causing bacteria build up resistance against most antibiotics, thereby making them less effective or useless despite several drugs you've taken.

It can be prevented with proper hygiene and sanitation. Drink only boiled or bottled water, and eat well-cooked foods. Ensure you wash your hands thoroughly before eating. Fruits must be washed thoroughly and pealed before you use them.

However, its proper treatment is targeted to wards boosting the immune system, creating an unbearable environment for the typhoid-causing bacteria to survive, and eradicating them from the body system so you won't have to worry about experiencing the typhoid again.

For inquiry, feel free to check my signature for contact.
Re: How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. by IDnoble1: 10:25am On Sep 22, 2023
Good day,
Please, I need to know if you have been able to completely defeat the stubborn typhoid, and if yes please share the solution with me
@bisiofgod
Re: How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. by IDnoble1: 10:33am On Sep 22, 2023
Williams1993:
please I need help, I'm also having this typhoid issue over 3yrs now, and I've gone for test more than 3 times, and the result was the same, the symptoms are, headache, chest pain, back pain fever, yellow urine. my email is. williamsokoroafor7@gmail.com

Please have you been able to overcome it?please share the solution with me if yes
Re: How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. by IDnoble1: 10:35am On Sep 22, 2023
shege45:
reciprocal has urs gone?if so how u take do am.cus am still going to general hospital again with d stool culture i did.i don tire for ds typhoid. over 2yrs n still counting
Please share the experience/ solution with me as I am also in the same boat with you
Re: How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. by Akposkiz: 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2023
Go and see a doctor!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) / COVID-19: 242 New Cases Reported, 124 Discharges And 10 Deaths On May 11 / COVID-19: 'They Have Abandoned Me' – Susan Okpe, Benue Index Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.