Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. (57636 Views)

Drug Or Injections: Which Do You Prefer? / Someone Pls Help Me On This Stubborn Typhoid For Years Now / Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. by mykedun(m): 7:55pm On Nov 23, 2015
if your treating typhoid often and u fill its become much..iwill advice u to take natural supplement. i do recommend garlic allium for my patients and it works for them. you may click ( http://evergreenhealthcaresupplements.com/gnld-garlic-allium-complex.php ) to learn more about the garlic cloves. or call 07037924908 for more info
Re: How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. by stepo707: 12:28pm On Nov 24, 2015
olarhtunji:

please I need your help....I came down with typhoid few months back after a test and I was given cipro which I used for abt 3days b4 I started having side effects from the drug but I felt well for 2months till last week again I started having headache ...weakness,diarrhea foamy spit and the worst of them all is insomnia aw on earth did I have insomnia.... I don't know m just confused and am tired.I tried the herbs though I don't av the fever again but d foamy spit still persistent...I don't feel totally weak but I know m not ok...wondering if you still know any medication I can use

please do a typhoid test and also do the one for infection(urine or semen).Then let me know what you discover.goko cleanser is what i se for now and it works well for me.But do that infection own to know if you need to treat something else
Re: How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. by olarhtunji(m): 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
stepo707:

please do a typhoid test and also do the one for infection(urine or semen).Then let me know what you discover.goko cleanser is what i se for now and it works well for me.But do that infection own to know if you need to treat something else

have done it it came out positive..... though m doing one for stool culture
Re: How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. by stepo707: 4:47pm On Nov 24, 2015
olarhtunji:

was it greater than 160? wait for the culture own to come out also and see what it discover
Re: How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. by olarhtunji(m): 4:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
stepo707:

was it greater than 160? wait for the culture own to come out also and see what it discover
I think so but brother my own suffering is different ......like I have did severe insomnia..... I dunno d reason or why
Re: How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. by Princeakin4u: 5:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
bisiofgod:
PLEASE HOW DO I TREAT THIS STUBBORN TYPHOID.IVE TAKEN ALL SORT OF DRUGS & INJECTIONS
Shea Butter benefits : and other NATURAL PRODUCTS include

Evens skin tone and returns luster to skin and hair.
Absorbs quickly without leaving greasy residue like petroleum, beeswax or mineral oil based products.
Shea Butter moisturizes, protects skin.scalp especially over processed, heat treated
hair.
Shea Butter doesn't clog pores, block hair shaft.
Revitalizes, softens. maintains skin moisture.
Naturally rich in vitamins A, E and F which are some essential vitamins needed for good skin balance.
Shea Butter penetrates deep into skin to help restore elasticity.
Shea Butter benefits your skin by keeping it clear and smooth.
Shea butter benefits include soothing some scalp and skin irritations.

Unrefined shea butter is perfect for hair and skin.
It promotes hair growth. It help the scalp from dandruff in other word it prevents and eradicate
dandruff. Gives your hair a healthy look as well as a great moisturizer for both hair and skin.

Amazing benefits of pure coconut oil.For more information visit

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4TBrJ5aRVyoU1ZtdS1NbzE3bTA/view?usp=sharing
Re: How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. by stepo707: 8:31am On Nov 25, 2015
olarhtunji:

I think so but brother my own suffering is different ......like I have did severe insomnia..... I dunno d reason or why
well one of the adverse reaction of cipro for some people is insomnia.i suffered it for 3 months.....i know what you going through.it can be really frustrating.Try taking sleeping tablets sometimes and also watch a movie or read a book at sleep time.sleep may come
Re: How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. by reciprocal(f): 7:05am On Nov 26, 2015
olarhtunji:

the problem with treating typhoid is resistance. am sure when u stopped cipro d organisms became resistant. av discovered dt ds so called resistant typhoid has different symptoms in different persons. am sure d pains and thoughts of the illness could cause insomnia., try taking pain relief and HV more positive thoughts, doh is not easy.. my major problem is dizziness and anxiety like symptoms,, I HV tried several stuffs. the last product I used was allicin max which gave me some relief. I suggest u do the stool mcs as it will guide u in getting the right choice of antibiotic to use. just try to relax ur mind , take multivitamin, milk as well
Re: How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. by pocoapoco88: 11:08am On Dec 31, 2015
typhoid is really a pain in d ass.was teribly sick abt 14months ago,after all test, treatments at clinics and a general in abuja (asokoro) d sicness persisted bt den a chemist who concluded it was malaria and typhoid, gave me som drugs which included (ciprotab,an antimalaria called pymal) which i took and in less dan 12hours i got alot beta.dis december,i started feeling dose symthoms(back,chest,abdominal pains,fever,cold especially in d evening,fatigue.took ciprotab wit lonart since i cudnt find pymal hia but 2 my greatest dismay,dose symthoms stil persists.in d afternoon i feel very ok bt in d night and early money i dnt.it's so frustrating

1 Like

Re: How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. by Chidonsky: 9:56am On Jan 01, 2016
pocoapoco88:
typhoid is really a pain in d ass.was teribly sick abt 14months ago,after all test, treatments at clinics and a general in abuja (asokoro) d sicness persisted bt den a chemist who concluded it was malaria and typhoid, gave me som drugs which included (ciprotab,an antimalaria called pymal) which i took and in less dan 12hours i got alot beta.dis december,i started feeling dose symthoms(back,chest,abdominal pains,fever,cold especially in d evening,fatigue.took ciprotab wit lonart since i cudnt find pymal hia but 2 my greatest dismay,dose symthoms stil persists.in d afternoon i feel very ok bt in d night and early money i dnt.it's so frustrating
i was once like you,the best place to treat this is hospital or a maternal home.Make sure that you are treated with drip,any hospital that doesn't do that is not a professional hospital.Ciprotab is a strong typhoid drug but typhoid has eaten into you system so ciprotab can't help.They need to use drip and the drip must be injected with some strong typhoid and malaria drug.What this will do for you is that it will cleanse your blood and your system by passing it out through urine.Couple with some drugs and injection after the drip cleansing you will get well.
Re: How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. by aegbujo: 6:45am On Feb 03, 2016
There is high drug resistant strain of p.typhi now of which ofloxacin is not potent to, it will only treat it halfway and it will always reoccur, combination of azythromicin and ofloxacine, will help. And make sure you don't have malaria, otherwise treat them simultaneously.
Re: How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. by Thryphosa(m): 7:56pm On May 01, 2016
Hmmmm, Typhoid is a very stubborn disease.
Re: How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. by damilonya(m): 5:20pm On May 27, 2016
any latest on treatment, pls?
Re: How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. by nelszx: 7:28pm On May 27, 2016
ajolayo:

As much as I agree with you on some points davidylan, there are a lot of misconceptions in your post. It is true that when you skip drugs and do not take complete dosage, you are giving room for the parasites to develop resistance to the medication. And that is why in  Nigeria, we have a lot drug resistance here. That is apart from the Natural evolution of these parasites that make them develop resistance naturally over time as a means of survival.

Now going to buy amoxicillin is a bad idea. Amoxicillin and Ampicillin are of the most abused antibiotics in Nigeria. The resistance rate against these antibiotics is  now so high. I do not have hsopital based figures though. Even if you go to some markets in Naija, you see hawkers, peddling antibiotics around as 'Ka pe". Its usually amoxicillin or ampicillin, hence the resistance in Nigeria is high.

Also naturally, Amoxycillin is not the best antibiotics to use to treat Salmonella Typhi the causative agent of Typhoid fever. Ciprofloxacin is better idea and that is what is usually used in Nigerian hospitals.

Lets know what his symptoms first, he might not have Typhoid.

You see the problem in Nigeria is that the diagnosis of typhoid in private facilities is ususally hinged on Widal's test where they test for the antibody titre against Salmonella spp.

Now widal's test is very insensitive and a single result can not diagnosis Typhoid. Why you may ask? Well it is because almost all of us have been exposed one time or the other in our life to Salmonella, so we have already developed antibodies naturally against the bacteria. Hence a lot of us would have positie Widal's though we do not have gtyphoid. When it becomes significant is when you do 2 or 3 tests and the  antibody titre is on the increase then the diagnosis of typhoid can be tied toghetr with the clinical assessment.

So most of the time, typhoid is made clinically.

Now does this guy have typhoid or not? We don''t know. I say may be not. But what are his symptoms first.

HIV test is good for everybody so why not try it

Caio

Typhoid is diagnosed through stool culture you see the nigga eye ball to eye ball (confirmatory of S.typhi) if it's not there den deres no Salmonella typhi of any type. So many illnesses presents itself like Typhoid clinically.

My dear do a stool M/C/S test instead of dem bombarding ur bombom with plenty antibiotics. The test will reveal the choice of drug to kill whatever it is u think is "Typhoid". Don't load urself with antibiotics before u develop resistance.

A particular drug will be issued you after the test instead of using gun to kill mosquito approach
Re: How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. by nelszx: 7:33pm On May 27, 2016
olarhtunji:

This will really reveal to you if it's really typhoid instead of loading you with unnecessary injections.
Re: How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. by kayti(m): 11:11pm On May 27, 2016
bisiofgod:
men ,thanks for your concern.you guys are all wonderful.the issue of HIV is out of it.i have tested for it for 3times and the result is outrightly negative from diffrent hospitals.of course i dont think ive being involved in whateva can lead to HIV.the systoms are:internal heat in my body,joint pains,noise in the stomach&atimes my stomach seems as if their is pepper in it.i still went 4a test some days back&it was still typhoid of 320.that was diagnoised with malaria of [1+]
bros take it or leave it what u ve is an infection with those symptoms u just mentioned. as for the consistent fever take half alabukun with half lime juice squeezed in a cup then add 1 raw egg off native hen,mix together and drink after eating.give it a day interval before using it again.use it like 4 to 5 times guy u go thank God. then go face the infection.
Re: How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 29, 2016
Guys I have suffered in the hands of typhoid but Thank God an end has come. I am not a medical professional but the ailment has made me vast in the area. Please any suggestion or advice I give do make sure to consult with a recognized medical doctor. Now to my advice :
1. Be very careful when dealing with herbal miracle drugs
2. Ciprofloxacin is the best treatment for typhoid malaria in sub Saharan Africa (Nigeria). This is because the bacteria responds to treatment based on its origin(Ciprofloxacin may not be the best in Asia)
3. Proper treatment should follow a 7-14 day course (please consult your doctor for proper prescription)
4. If you still feel symptoms after a week of treatment, do a stool sample, if the results are positive for the bacteria, you may just be a carrier, and so further treatment is needed.
5. The further treatment is intended to clear out the bacteria from your system. From my research it could follow a 28 day course. Consult your doctor
6. Use the information age positively instead of for baseless gossip and immorality. read about the ailments disturbing you so you don't fall into the hands of quacks
7. All my advice must be consulted from seasoned medical doctors before implementation

Relapses
Some people who are treated for typhoid fever experience a relapse, which is when symptoms return. In these cases, the symptoms usually return around a week after antibiotic treatment has finished.
The second time around, symptoms are usually milder and last for a shorter amount of time than the original illness, but further treatment with antibiotics is usually recommended. See your GP as soon as possible if your symptoms return after treatment.
Long-term carriers
After your symptoms have passed, you should have another stool test to check if there are still Salmonella typhi bacteria in your faeces. If there are, you may have become a carrier of the typhoid infection, and you may need to have a further 28-day course of antibiotics to "flush out" the bacteria.
Until test results show that you're free of bacteria, avoid handling or preparing food. It's also very important that you wash your hands thoroughly after going to the toilet.........
www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Typhoid-fever/Pages/Treatment.aspx

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. by reciprocal(f): 5:55pm On Jun 08, 2016
what can one do if after taking ciprofloxacin for 10days and still feel sick with headaches, nausea, mild fever and fatigue. yet ciprofloxacin was recommended based on stool Mcs
Re: How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. by HetomNigeria(m): 2:39am On Jun 09, 2016
Trusted Advice for a healthier life. ...be well everywhere you go! visit: www.medikia.com Africa Largest Online Healthcare Community partner with Medical Doctors and medical research institute's
Re: How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 09, 2016
Re: How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. by geniewilliams(m): 10:54am On Jun 09, 2016
you can reach Dr WILLIAMS for further analysis and treatment on this numbers 07036507238 or 07082526553
Re: How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. by gynny(f): 8:54pm On Jul 13, 2016
Symptoms of fever are identifiable signs that occur when an individual has a fever. Fever is not an illness as is widely believed, but a symptom of some medical conditions which might be serious. Click on the link below to know more about fever, their possible causes, symptoms and treatments.
http://www.gigihealth.com/symptoms-of-fever-misconceptions-about-fever/
Re: How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. by special1Z: 9:24pm On Sep 17, 2016
URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello all, Please a friend of mine also has similar health issues. He has done lots of test(including HIV) but they came out negative.
He usually experience high body temperature between 9am to 4pm everyday for the past 3 months now.
Coupled with low appetite, frequent headaches and lack of energy. Whenever he takes Swedish bitters he fills a lot better but it comes back after some hours( the feeling above)
Please all kindly help a brother and please treat as urgent.
Re: How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. by reciprocal(f): 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2016
sorry about your friend. I personally have the same issue for years . am hoping for a solution for us all someday
Re: How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. by abigayet: 1:07am On Oct 20, 2016
Am in need of help .pls someone should help me .i have been suffering typhiod for 2 year now i have taken all sort of drugs.
My symptons are noisy stomach,bitter mouth, head ache at times, itchy heat at times . I have gone to the hospital 3 times and the doctors kept on saying that i have typhiod.
I have already gone in for and HIV test and it was negative please help me..
I have taken drugs like cipro,amoxilin,fixim 200mg but still no difference please help me i really do need help ..
It seems as if i am having the most stubborn typhiod..
Re: How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. by nelszx: 1:59pm On Oct 20, 2016
abigayet:
Am in need of help .pls someone should help me .i have been suffering typhiod for 2 year now i have taken all sort of drugs.
My symptons are noisy stomach,bitter mouth, head ache at times, itchy heat at times . I have gone to the hospital 3 times and the doctors kept on saying that i have typhiod.
I have already gone in for and HIV test and it was negative please help me..
I have taken drugs like cipro,amoxilin,fixim 200mg but still no difference please help me i really do need help ..
It seems as if i am having the most stubborn typhiod..

If its really typhoid you are suffering from quit the indiscriminate use of the antibiotics. Go to any medical laboratory or diagnostic centre tell them you want to do stool culture. If it's truly typhoid it would be seen and an exact antibiotic will be given you which will help your situation. Let's just hope you are not resistant to most of the antibiotics.

Do a stool culture and save yourself the plenty stress of antibiotic intake.
Re: How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 22, 2017
bisiofgod:
PLEASE HOW DO I TREAT THIS STUBBORN TYPHOID.IVE TAKEN ALL SORT OF DRUGS & INJECTIONS
my brother did u conquer d typhoid? if so hw did u do
Re: How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 22, 2017
stepo707:

Am tired of taking drugs and erbals.if you sure tis one will work, give me us a free sample and if it works well after 2weeks, I will pay you times 4 te original cost
plsss have u gotten solution to typhoid? if so pls tell me
Re: How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 07, 2017
bisiofgod:
pls ans me...has it stopped? if so how
Re: How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. by shege45: 3:51am On Jul 01, 2017
Edoblakky:
I entered this thread with the hope of finding a lasting solution to my mum's incessant typhoid fever. All I can get is more confusion. If there's any doctor in the house, please your kind advice as to what works against this ailment is seriously needed!
bro have u found a solution yet...cus ds tin don tire me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Finds This Inside Her Bra (Video) / Final Year MAPOLY Student Slumps And Dies While Taking Her Bath (Photo) / Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.