Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,460 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Biafra:FG Seeks Secret Trial Of Kanu,Wants Media Barred From Revealing Witnesses - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra:FG Seeks Secret Trial Of Kanu,Wants Media Barred From Revealing Witnesses (15040 Views)

Biafra: Fg Warns International Community / Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. / Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra:FG Seeks Secret Trial Of Kanu,Wants Media Barred From Revealing Witnesses by M4gunners: 4:13pm On Feb 19, 2016
Hehehe please where can i find this in Nigeria constitution?
Re: Biafra:FG Seeks Secret Trial Of Kanu,Wants Media Barred From Revealing Witnesses by Femiwilli: 4:21pm On Feb 19, 2016
[size=13pt]boko haram guys that murder are going free.[/size]
Re: Biafra:FG Seeks Secret Trial Of Kanu,Wants Media Barred From Revealing Witnesses by ishiamu(m): 4:23pm On Feb 19, 2016
franugo:

This situation might actually be worse than d oputa panel debacle. remember dt there are people willing 2 die 4 kanu, am sure its no stretch 2 think dt they are also willing 2 kill 4 him...quite frankly, d witnesses deserve applause 4 even agreeing 2 testify...though i sure say govt don grease their pocketscheesy

No person willing to die for kanu Keep living in delusion, the course he fights for is a just course all igbo who believe in it will stand with him
Re: Biafra:FG Seeks Secret Trial Of Kanu,Wants Media Barred From Revealing Witnesses by Kestolovee95(f): 4:39pm On Feb 19, 2016
Demdem, omenka and other superzombies on NL blowing hot air anonymously should go and testify and stop disturbing us with noise.

1 Like

Re: Biafra:FG Seeks Secret Trial Of Kanu,Wants Media Barred From Revealing Witnesses by serioux(m): 4:39pm On Feb 19, 2016
I wonder why Nnamdi Kalu should be the major problem midst a decaying economy, unapproved budget and a hungry and hoping populace... many are losing their jobs, creating more insecurity. the judiciary should be allowed to follow standards... trying him secretly, to me, is jungle justice. Nigerians need to be informed. cool cool clear conscience is gilt free... cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Biafra:FG Seeks Secret Trial Of Kanu,Wants Media Barred From Revealing Witnesses by obc: 4:42pm On Feb 19, 2016
You lied. I am willing to die for him.(POC)
ishiamu:

No person willing to die for kanu Keep living in delusion, the course he fights for is a just course all igbo who believe in it will stand with him
Re: Biafra:FG Seeks Secret Trial Of Kanu,Wants Media Barred From Revealing Witnesses by Kestolovee95(f): 4:44pm On Feb 19, 2016
JayJohnson:

Your brother Kanu dey go jail like play, like play. The plane will not explode, bro!!! It is just a wishful thinking which will not come to pass!!!!

Oga na noise you dey make.
Re: Biafra:FG Seeks Secret Trial Of Kanu,Wants Media Barred From Revealing Witnesses by Kestolovee95(f): 4:46pm On Feb 19, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

Are you not the same people kicking against "media trial"? I don't know what you really want.

Olanrewaju what are you really yapping about? Are you a witness?

1 Like

Re: Biafra:FG Seeks Secret Trial Of Kanu,Wants Media Barred From Revealing Witnesses by Malawian(m): 4:57pm On Feb 19, 2016
... dont be of hate now, to your brother man, no one knows tomorrow ....

Tommorrow never dies.
Re: Biafra:FG Seeks Secret Trial Of Kanu,Wants Media Barred From Revealing Witnesses by franugo(m): 5:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
ishiamu:

did u even read my post b4 quoting me i said people are willing 2 die n kill 4 him, thus it'd be safer 4 d witnesses if their identities weren't exposed 2 d world
Re: Biafra:FG Seeks Secret Trial Of Kanu,Wants Media Barred From Revealing Witnesses by danizy14bd: 5:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
this man should just cool dowm
Re: Biafra:FG Seeks Secret Trial Of Kanu,Wants Media Barred From Revealing Witnesses by ishiamu(m): 5:25pm On Feb 19, 2016
franugo:

did u even read my post b4 quoting me i said people are willing 2 die n kill 4 him, thus it'd be safer 4 d witnesses if their identities weren't exposed 2 d world

Okay
Re: Biafra:FG Seeks Secret Trial Of Kanu,Wants Media Barred From Revealing Witnesses by ishiamu(m): 5:26pm On Feb 19, 2016
obc:
You lied. I am willing to die for him.(POC)

It's a question am asking the dude, not a statement
Re: Biafra:FG Seeks Secret Trial Of Kanu,Wants Media Barred From Revealing Witnesses by shepherdnoble: 6:02pm On Feb 19, 2016
OnankpaBa:

WITH THE WHOLE LION HEART, HE STILL REMAIN IN CAPTIVITY

Great men of his type suffered to become great...so he's going thru that with his LioN HearT @ work.
Re: Biafra:FG Seeks Secret Trial Of Kanu,Wants Media Barred From Revealing Witnesses by Diademk07: 6:36pm On Feb 19, 2016
Herald47:
do you agree that if NNAMDI KANU was from that part of the country by now he would have started kneeling down,crying and begging fg or even commit suicide.
Don't you mean the pathetic transgender, Ojukwu who fled to abidjan while leading 3mil ibo to their slaughter ground only to later begged to be allowed back to Nigeria?
There can't be bigger a clown than Ojukwu, he's the most pathetic! Spits!
Hian!
Re: Biafra:FG Seeks Secret Trial Of Kanu,Wants Media Barred From Revealing Witnesses by dombenis(m): 6:38pm On Feb 19, 2016
joeprince23:
If your testimony is not FALSE or made under DURESS why would you want to hide like a coward and testify against who you say is from you region. PMB wants to use cattle rearers and almajiri testimony as SS/SE indictment on mr KANU
please why some mumu people full here like this. Nigeria is a homeless country. please let mr president focus on the betterment of this country. let him stop beating in the bush.he should forget about fighting corruption. there re some things we hope for, thats why we voted him in.and he ve to go for it now there is time.
Re: Biafra:FG Seeks Secret Trial Of Kanu,Wants Media Barred From Revealing Witnesses by alexlee50: 9:18pm On Feb 19, 2016
engrflames:
Leave trash for LAWMAN, KANU must pay for his sins
what are his sins?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bus-Train Accident: Lagos Compensates Victims With Employment, Scholarship, Othe / Latin-American Drug Cartels Fund Boko-Haram, Ansaru - Report / Boko Haram Attacks Village Near Chibok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.