Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

How I Caught A Burglar Via CCTV Camera - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Caught A Burglar Via CCTV Camera (41265 Views)

Female Burglar Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Being Caught / How A Burglar Slept With Family Before Robbing Them / Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Caught A Burglar Via CCTV Camera by titosantana(m): 2:29pm On Feb 20, 2016
jascon1:
LOL trust me, he got some. I dragged him inside and serve him. Am not a black belter, but I did dye my brown belt black sometime ago. I know how to inflict pain without scarring the flesh. Deep pain... He did 6 months after a long case even after that torture.
cheesy

Ok nice one, karate master cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Caught A Burglar Via CCTV Camera by indomitable234: 2:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
op, this is just an advert to promote what you do

1 Like

Re: How I Caught A Burglar Via CCTV Camera by Smooyis(m): 2:44pm On Feb 20, 2016
dridowu:
price ?

Yeap. And can the camera record clearly at night?
Re: How I Caught A Burglar Via CCTV Camera by twinskenny(m): 2:44pm On Feb 20, 2016
NnamdiN:
but one would still need network to run IP. cameras?

Yes if you want to view remotely
Re: How I Caught A Burglar Via CCTV Camera by allcomage: 2:54pm On Feb 20, 2016
surgecom:
There was this guy who always visited our house whenever we were not around(between 12pm - 4pm). He most times forced his way in no matter how strong the doors are locked. As a Surveillance Engineer myself, i decided to install a camera that looks like halogen at the top of the house.
Unfortunately for him, the camera caught him in his next visit. He is presently at the remand home at Oregun. Thank God for the video evidence, the case nearly went in their favour.

Incase you are faced with such scenarios/occurences, do not hesitate to install one. Its very useful if you really want to know what has happened in your house while you were not at home. You can also watch it live from your phone or laptop anywhere in the world.

Enjoy the small bit i cut out from the 1 hour video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFXXYKYeoRs

This is good for security purposes if we have constant power supply.
Re: How I Caught A Burglar Via CCTV Camera by jascon1(m): 3:02pm On Feb 20, 2016
titosantana:

cheesy

Ok nice one, karate master cheesy
you go fear LOL
Re: How I Caught A Burglar Via CCTV Camera by simeonkoolluck(m): 3:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
and I remember when my dad said he will fix one in one of his shop where I stay... my eye be like baba you wan spoil all my packaging wit babes and money
Re: How I Caught A Burglar Via CCTV Camera by titosantana(m): 3:59pm On Feb 20, 2016
jascon1:
you go fear LOL
cheesy

I want to learn that fight sef, too many foolish boys in my hood smiley

1 Like

Re: How I Caught A Burglar Via CCTV Camera by herboshedhe(f): 4:05pm On Feb 20, 2016
greggng:

how much does it take to instal this camera cos i wanna findout if someone has been fucking my woman while am away....her pussy is getting wider than how i left it.

Lwkm eh
grin

1 Like

Re: How I Caught A Burglar Via CCTV Camera by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 20, 2016
Melahou:
nice one...
you should also install a machine gun grin
Guy you are so funny!.
Re: How I Caught A Burglar Via CCTV Camera by DisGuy: 4:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
Are you sure that's not your apprentice playing the role of a thief in your marketing campaign grin grin

What is it like at night ?
Re: How I Caught A Burglar Via CCTV Camera by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 20, 2016
surgecom:
There was this guy who always visited our house whenever we were not around(between 12pm - 4pm). He most times forced his way in no matter how strong the doors are locked. As a Surveillance Engineer myself, i decided to install a camera that looks like halogen at the top of the house.
Unfortunately for him, the camera caught him in his next visit. He is presently at the remand home at Oregun. Thank God for the video evidence, the case nearly went in their favour.

Incase you are faced with such scenarios/occurences, do not hesitate to install one. Its very useful if you really want to know what has happened in your house while you were not at home. You can also watch it live from your phone or laptop anywhere in the world.

pls can I get your contact...u said u are a surveillance engineer, I don't know if do EAS anti thief IR system security scanning gate..thanks
Re: How I Caught A Burglar Via CCTV Camera by professore(m): 4:59pm On Feb 20, 2016
Halogen camera nice one
Re: How I Caught A Burglar Via CCTV Camera by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 20, 2016
cremedelacreme:
With the way this guy is moving stealthily,when he grows older, he would be deadlier than Dasuki and Olisa Metuh put together. grin

My thought exactly.
Re: How I Caught A Burglar Via CCTV Camera by vislabraye(m): 5:02pm On Feb 20, 2016
surgecom:

Incase you are faced with such scenarios/occurences, do not hesitate to install one. Its very useful if you really want to know what has happened in your house while you were not at home. You can also watch it l[b]ive from your phone or laptop anywhere in the world[/b].

Hmm. Interesting. How do you do the quoted ?
Re: How I Caught A Burglar Via CCTV Camera by Generalkorex(m): 5:06pm On Feb 20, 2016
surgecom:

dis same cctv caught sum1 I knw who was tempted by his wife's frind.
The video sha end up on the internet sha. The man con dey blame himself say why he install am in the 1st place.
Re: How I Caught A Burglar Via CCTV Camera by pappy2000: 8:24pm On Feb 20, 2016
It's all lies
Re: How I Caught A Burglar Via CCTV Camera by ib4uakpele: 8:25pm On Feb 20, 2016
PRIDE IS A DESTROYER• Pride is of the devil,& its satanic tool use in putting down men. That's why proverb16:18 says “pride goes before a fall”. If you see a proud man you know his close to his down fall according to Proverb29:23 that says “A man's pride shall bring him low:...”. A proud person always end up in frustration & disappointment, no wonder James4:6 says “...,God resist the proud,but give grace to the humble”.make up your mind to walk in humility from today. PLEASE DO SEND THIS MESSAGE TO TEN PERSONS AS I HAVE SEND TO YOU AND YOU'LL BE REACHLY BLESS IN JESUS NAME.
Re: How I Caught A Burglar Via CCTV Camera by pappy2000: 8:25pm On Feb 20, 2016
Marketing gimmick, he called that camera 80k
Re: How I Caught A Burglar Via CCTV Camera by surgecom(m): 8:40pm On Feb 20, 2016
Bad Belle.
Simple English: Full package is 80k(DVR, Hardisk, 2 Cameras, Cabling & Logisitics). Nawa ooooo
pappy2000:
Marketing gimmick, he called that camera 80k

1 Like

Re: How I Caught A Burglar Via CCTV Camera by kennyman2000(m): 10:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
surgecom:
Bad Belle.
Simple English: Full package is 80k(DVR, Hardisk, 2 Cameras, Cabling & Logisitics). Nawa ooooo

Thanks boss. Thats how they behave. If u cant afford it. Then, u leave it instead of coming here to spew rubbish. I know their types when they show up on my whatsapp to make enquiries, i block them instantly. Thats why they scam them on olx. Always looking for cheap things. That 80k quoted is still even fair. Go to companies and see how much u'll be charged.
Re: How I Caught A Burglar Via CCTV Camera by macdon4all(m): 11:15pm On Feb 20, 2016
surgecom:

l need a CCTV in my house is it something l can install myself?
Re: How I Caught A Burglar Via CCTV Camera by jascon1(m): 5:51am On Feb 21, 2016
titosantana:

cheesy

I want to learn that fight sef, too many foolish boys in my hood smiley
LOL... No, have mercy on them. You might lose your temper and kill someone.
Re: How I Caught A Burglar Via CCTV Camera by twinskenny(m): 11:58am On Feb 21, 2016
NnamdiN:
but one would still need network to run IP. cameras?
yes if you want to view remotely
Re: How I Caught A Burglar Via CCTV Camera by twinskenny(m): 12:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
macdon4all:
l need a CCTV in my house is it something l can install myself?

yes if its a standalone you can just install yourself...

1 Like

Re: How I Caught A Burglar Via CCTV Camera by mindtricks: 11:09am On Feb 22, 2016
surgecom:

Makes lotta sense.
Re: How I Caught A Burglar Via CCTV Camera by Ekaka1(m): 10:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
surgecom:
Never thought it would make frontpage.
For those asking for something like this.
We have two companies(one into information Technology and the other into Foods packaging).

If you want something like this, you can contact me on my whatsapp line 09051810895. Not trying to advertise o, but helping those who needs to get something like this in their homes or offices.

One more thing I forgot to add, everybody in my street is now afraid of getting close to my gate for the fear of camera installed. I tell you, it's good when you have one.

The guy I now in Remand home and his parents have been banished from the community. I later heard he has been doing it to so many houses. After he was caught, the community now have peace of mind. Can you imagine he is just 16 years o.
Thanks and God bless.

6hrs stun gun would have been better.
Abi lalasticlala wetin you think.
Mehn , I need it o. I will contact you tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Questions Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin For Spraying And Stepping On New Notes / Transgender Influencer, Nikita Dragun Placed In Men's Unit Of Jail After Arrest / Zamfara Community Pays Condolence Visit To Turji, The Notorious Bandits Kingpin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.