Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

If A Prospective Employer Sends This Kind Of Mail, What Does It Mean? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If A Prospective Employer Sends This Kind Of Mail, What Does It Mean? (889 Views)

Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP / Why I Snubbed My Prospective Employer, How Best Can I Handle The Situation? / If A Prospective Employer Sends This Kind Of Mail, What Does It Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Prospective Employer Sends This Kind Of Mail, What Does It Mean? by caramel403: 5:19pm On Feb 19, 2016
Dear Mr G,

We refer to your application/interview for the ------ position and our subsequent correspondence with you. 

We will like to inform you that we have decided to have you kept in view.   

Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with AB company 

Please oo my good people, I've done interview with this particular company 2 times. Now I just got that mail up there today. Please what does the ''have you kept in view mean''. I wan know whether my incessant calls to heaven has just been answered, b4 I activate jubilation mode
Re: If A Prospective Employer Sends This Kind Of Mail, What Does It Mean? by davide470(m): 5:29pm On Feb 19, 2016
Kept in View

Main Entry: consider

Definition: regard a certain way

Synonyms: Analyze, appraise, bear in mind, believe, care for, count, credit, deem, estimate, feel, hold, hold an opinion, judge, keep in view, look upon, make allowance for, reckon with, reflect, remember, respect, sense, set down, suppose, take for, take into account, think, think
of, view.

Antonyms abandon, dismiss, disregard, ignore, leave, reject
Re: If A Prospective Employer Sends This Kind Of Mail, What Does It Mean? by StPete: 5:57pm On Feb 19, 2016
In view means you will be considered next in line if the current person they hav chosen messes up undecided
Re: If A Prospective Employer Sends This Kind Of Mail, What Does It Mean? by writetopoker: 6:05pm On Feb 19, 2016
congrate, boy you have been hired. Send a "thank you" message immediately to that line, waste no time in this
Re: If A Prospective Employer Sends This Kind Of Mail, What Does It Mean? by eghuan1(m): 6:13pm On Feb 19, 2016
writetopoker:
congrate, boy you have been hired. Send a "thank you" message immediately to that line, waste no time in this

What are you talking of?

Kept in-view as explained by someone above, simply means they have taken somebody, but they will keep your name and in case there any other opening or the person they chose does not keep up to expectations, you will be called or considered first before other people.

@OP, it is either you pray for that guy to mess up (which I will not encourage) or you pray for another opening.

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy: A Medical Sales Representative Is Needed Urgently / Check This! It Could Be What You Need. / Very Few Weekend Jobs (updated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.