Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Caption This Photo Of Vice Pres. Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Vice Pres. Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife (965 Views)

Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye / More Photos Of Buhari,Osinbajo And Saraki At Independence Day Celebration 2day / APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Vice Pres. Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 19, 2016
What could they be saying?

Re: Caption This Photo Of Vice Pres. Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife by wordbank(m): 6:32pm On Feb 19, 2016
Shebi I tell u say PMB go travel today, no worry na me and u get aso rock

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Vice Pres. Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 19, 2016
Screw captions. I'm feeling nice ATM.
Michellla, CaroLyner, Introvert, Dechandel, Speechless3, naughtynaughty, Shortyy (my enemy), Juliaann (are you sure you're a girl? Lol), kimberylie, Mathschic.

May you all be even happier than this in your marriages.

More happiness in marriages = a more stable and functional society. And a stable, functional society = less problems for me as president. That way, I can preside over the affairs of the nation from a holiday resort in Hawaii. grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Vice Pres. Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife by Juliaann(f): 8:26pm On Feb 19, 2016
RickRichards:
(my enemy), Juliaann (are you sure you're a girl? Lol)

More happiness in marriages = a more stable and functional society. And a stable, functional society = less problems for me as president. That way, I can preside over the affairs of the nation from a holiday resort in Hawaii. grin
you have a problem, stop mentioning me or is it by force to love?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Vice Pres. Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 19, 2016
RickRichards:
Screw captions. I'm feeling nice ATM.
Michellla, CaroLyner, Introvert, Dechandel, Speechless3, naughtynaughty, Shortyy (my enemy), Juliaann (are you sure you're a girl? Lol), kimberylie, Mathschic.

amen oooooo.

Tnx o richy tomtom. May ur own marriage be happier, wit cute adorable kidss
Re: Caption This Photo Of Vice Pres. Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 19, 2016
Juliaann:
you have a problem, stop mentioning me or is it by force to love?
To love?
Love as in L.O.V.E?
lmao...doesn't even sound like something a lady would say. Love you? Agape or 'the other'? lol...Better cool down. undecided

Wait. Are you the same Juliaann that used to take selfies standing next to mopsticks? So why are you always sporting face caps, are you bald? Lol..it's nothing to be ashamed of. Show us your head nah. We can keep a secret. Lmao! FYI....I will mention you anytime I want. angry
Re: Caption This Photo Of Vice Pres. Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 19, 2016
naughtynaughty:
amen oooooo.

Tnx o richy tomtom. May ur own marriage be happier, wit cute adorable kidss

Amen. Thanks dear. Lmao @highlighted text. You can be so funny at times. cheesy
Re: Caption This Photo Of Vice Pres. Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife by okuneddie(m): 11:52pm On Feb 19, 2016
cute couple.........Meanwhile.....

Failure is not when your girlfriend leaves you,it's only when you leave her a virgin. ���������������� •Tension is when wife is pregnant! Terror is when girlfriend is pregnant! Horror is when both are pregnant! Tragedy is when you are not responsible for both! ���������������� •The Blue Whale ejaculates over 40 gallons of sperm when mating. Only 10% enters the female. And you always wondered why the sea tasted salty? •Why is it that a girl looks down when you say I love you? To see if you really mean it! •Why is sex similar to shaving? Well, because no matter how well you do it today, tomorrow you have to do it again. •Wives are funny creatures. They don't have sex with their husbands for weeks and then they want to kill the woman who does. �������� •Wife: My hubby & I have, what he calls-Olympic sex. Friend: Wow, must be a terrific sex life? Wife: Not really. It only happens once in 4 years. ���������������� •The stock markets now are like an old man's dick? Just refusing to rise, and the irony is that everyone is still getting screwed! •This week is Breast Awareness Week.Men, Spread this slogan ....... "We stare because we care!" •The saddest part of a man's body is his balls. The Lord Almighty sentenced them to "Hang Till Death!" •A loud scream comes from the bedroom and the husband runs in. He sees a guy leaping out of the window. Wife yells: That guy just screwed me twice! Husband: Twice? Why didn't you call me in after he screwed you once? Wife: Because I thought it was you, until he started the second time

(1) (Reply)

God Is Angry With Buhari, He Is Incompetent, Clueless – Fayose / Captions This Picture Of Patience Jonathan And Gov. Wike / Fuel Scarcity: Could This "Possibly" Be The Longest Queue Ever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.