Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,418 members, 7,812,232 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Man Attacks Rival With Razor Over Lover - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Attacks Rival With Razor Over Lover (49029 Views)

Mad Man Attacks Schoolchildren In Ogun, Kills 2 (Graphic) / Man Attacks His Wife With Machete In Delta. Kills Himself (Graphic Photos) / Man Stabs Rival To Death In Lagos Night Club Over Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Attacks Rival With Razor Over Lover by Islie: 6:49pm On Feb 19, 2016
Cyriacus Izuekwe

A 29-year-old man has been arrested and charged before Apapa Magistrates’ court for allegedly slashing his rival with razor blade. The two men were fighting over a woman in Ajegunle, a seedy suburb of Lagos State, western Nigeria.

The suspect, Ocholemu Godfrey, allegedly inflicted injury on Isaac Oche’s body with razor during the street fight.

The incident happened at 24, Okandu street, Ajegunle in Apapa area where both the suspect and victim reside.

P.M.NEWS gathered that Godfrey confronted Oche over suspicion that Oche was secretly dating his lover.

He accused Oche of saying negative things about him in order to take her from him.

During the encounter, there was an exchange of harsh words between Godfrey and Oche which resulted in a fight.

P.M.NEWS gathered that Godfrey allegedly used a razor blade to slash Oche all over his body and face.

He started bleeding profusely and was rushed to a hospital where the doctors confirmed that some of his veins were affected and is receiving treatment.

The matter was reported to the police and Godfrey was arrested and charged to court on a one count charge of assault under the Criminal Code.
He pleaded not guilty.

The presiding Magistrate, Mr T. A. Aborenwa granted Godfrey bail in the sum of N100,000 with two sureties in like sum.

Godfrey was remanded in prison custody pending when he will perfect his bail condition.

The matter was adjourned till 7 March, 2016.

www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/02/19/man-attacks-rival-with-razor-over-lover/

2 Likes

Re: Man Attacks Rival With Razor Over Lover by harmless011: 8:30pm On Feb 19, 2016
Ndi ara fighting over a woman, nonsense.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Attacks Rival With Razor Over Lover by yorex2011: 8:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
shocked

Because of woman... undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Attacks Rival With Razor Over Lover by ademega(m): 8:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
end of world
these guys brought their madness to far away lagos smh

chai! Nairaland Don turn me to a brutal traibalistical tribalist

6 Likes

Re: Man Attacks Rival With Razor Over Lover by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
one is in prison, the other in the hospital, the girl will move on grin

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Attacks Rival With Razor Over Lover by publicenemy(m): 8:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
While the lady in question is probably Fvcking someone else...

Men and pu$$sy...

17 Likes

Re: Man Attacks Rival With Razor Over Lover by dahdah: 8:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
Some people sha, A lover that can leave both of them in injury time

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks Rival With Razor Over Lover by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
Blame it on Buhari and his inept presidential qualitues

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks Rival With Razor Over Lover by kennyman2000(m): 8:32pm On Feb 19, 2016
Hmmmm.... Some people are just very senseless. With what the economy is saying, na to dey involve theirselves with things wey dem go dey take their money settle case. Maybe at the end of Buhari's tenure, they'll have sense sha.

Check my signature for ur customised wristband

2 Likes

Re: Man Attacks Rival With Razor Over Lover by Dottore: 8:32pm On Feb 19, 2016
All because of a dirty and unsightly pucy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attacks Rival With Razor Over Lover by eph12(m): 8:32pm On Feb 19, 2016
What is the this that happened?
Re: Man Attacks Rival With Razor Over Lover by Davidovinci(m): 8:32pm On Feb 19, 2016
Pictures of them fighting or ..... angry
Re: Man Attacks Rival With Razor Over Lover by coded01: 8:33pm On Feb 19, 2016
Sebod... This reminds me of Spy360 vs Dmcdad...grin grin
Re: Man Attacks Rival With Razor Over Lover by ibkgab001: 8:33pm On Feb 19, 2016
When is Seun vs Lala

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks Rival With Razor Over Lover by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 19, 2016
grin Razor Love
Re: Man Attacks Rival With Razor Over Lover by jay2pee(m): 8:33pm On Feb 19, 2016
If I fight because of woman ehhh

Make I start to support Buhari ........

4 Likes

Re: Man Attacks Rival With Razor Over Lover by laprince(m): 8:34pm On Feb 19, 2016
Fighting the good fight of faith.

Congrats to the zombies for the fight.

Even when my ex started having an affair with my friend which led her to eventually break up with me, I did not even ask my supposed friend. I simply moved on.

Me, fight over a lady?
Its a mistake I can't make even in my dreams.

15 Likes

Re: Man Attacks Rival With Razor Over Lover by Nathe11: 8:35pm On Feb 19, 2016
now I just remembered the saying that..'wetn man do man na woman cause am'
Re: Man Attacks Rival With Razor Over Lover by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 19, 2016
How thirsty can a nigga get?
Re: Man Attacks Rival With Razor Over Lover by Igbogirlgate(f): 8:36pm On Feb 19, 2016
Crazy
Re: Man Attacks Rival With Razor Over Lover by M4gunners: 8:36pm On Feb 19, 2016
Punny wahala again.
Re: Man Attacks Rival With Razor Over Lover by Temismith(f): 8:37pm On Feb 19, 2016
with d way woman plenty outside, una want kee unar,elf on top one. shioor
Re: Man Attacks Rival With Razor Over Lover by yemajiteru(m): 8:37pm On Feb 19, 2016
Rubbish.. ..
Re: Man Attacks Rival With Razor Over Lover by arofemites(m): 8:38pm On Feb 19, 2016
Beware of sentimental apes.

You know what I mean? They are irrational n shameless set of tribes.

We know them by their behaviours.
Re: Man Attacks Rival With Razor Over Lover by xcllaxix(m): 8:38pm On Feb 19, 2016
Fighting over a woman like we running out of ladies...its a pity...

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks Rival With Razor Over Lover by silent10(m): 8:38pm On Feb 19, 2016
Wait, i wnt 2 undstnd sth here; evry case judge granted bail, so if d culprit pay d stated sum, does dat mean he is free 2 go & dat's all

5 Likes

Re: Man Attacks Rival With Razor Over Lover by dikeigbo2(m): 8:40pm On Feb 19, 2016
Over woman again,
The problems wey this letter W and its opposite M dey cause in this world, Na only God go save us.

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks Rival With Razor Over Lover by sirwilly1(m): 8:41pm On Feb 19, 2016
good
Re: Man Attacks Rival With Razor Over Lover by loveofall: 8:41pm On Feb 19, 2016
Money, women and power. The rise and fall of a man
Re: Man Attacks Rival With Razor Over Lover by eleko1: 8:42pm On Feb 19, 2016
.OCHOLEMU GODFREY wundjure ISAACS OCHE undecided. Is ISAACS OCHE cripple undecided sadThose pipu from the oda side self sad undecidednah to dey kill nd protest be their trademarks sad undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks Rival With Razor Over Lover by badonkadonk: 8:42pm On Feb 19, 2016
The power of punnany..

This is wat actually happened...

Godfrey discovered dollars Insyd the babes punnany whilst digging and didn't want to share the treasure...

However oche began suspecting that our missing budget was actually hidden in the Babe.. So he decided to go digging around where Godfrey found the dollars..

Godfrey on going Bak to dig some more, discovered that the area of digging wasn't as he left it.. So he ravaged a bit and found oches id card..

Which made Godfrey angry..

So Twas whilst confronting oche that the vision of oche digging his site flashed into his skull.. Thus summoning the devil: that was jejely smoking his ganja and playing nairabet in his corner of the scene, into his life..

Producing the blade he used in cutting his nails before the onslaught with oche.. He decided to draw the map oche left whilst digging in his treasure place..

If u have been entertained by this story of mine.. Could u turn to your neighbour and say '''neighbour! o ye neighbour! Have u blamed GEJ for this today!? tongue tongue tongue

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attacks Rival With Razor Over Lover by macino1(m): 8:42pm On Feb 19, 2016
Wahala dey. . .According to Psqure

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) / Nigerian Sexual Predator Who Groomed Young Girls Online Is Jailed In UK. Photo / Could This Be The Reason Why The 16-year-old OAU Student Died?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.