Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Do You Think This Swimming Pool Would Be Hygienic To Swim In?(pic) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Think This Swimming Pool Would Be Hygienic To Swim In?(pic) (945 Views)

32-year-old Woman Jogs & Swim In Extreme Cold Temperature To Retain A Young Look / 4 Facts That Might Make You Quit Swimming In Public Pools / I Will Train You On How To Swim From The First Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think This Swimming Pool Would Be Hygienic To Swim In?(pic) by MotorConnectz(m): 8:29pm On Feb 19, 2016

Can you swim in this??

Re: Do You Think This Swimming Pool Would Be Hygienic To Swim In?(pic) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 19, 2016
where is this place?
Re: Do You Think This Swimming Pool Would Be Hygienic To Swim In?(pic) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 19, 2016
to think some girls there would be on their monthly flow just drives me crazy...

see that boy's dirty boxers!
Re: Do You Think This Swimming Pool Would Be Hygienic To Swim In?(pic) by chipatra: 8:38pm On Feb 19, 2016
dem dey swim inside sperm & tøtø juice undecided
Re: Do You Think This Swimming Pool Would Be Hygienic To Swim In?(pic) by Nightie(f): 8:42pm On Feb 19, 2016
Hmmm. Very disgusting. See hw dirty it is. Datz nt a swimming pool na. Tiz a pond.
Re: Do You Think This Swimming Pool Would Be Hygienic To Swim In?(pic) by Chazzyboy: 8:57pm On Feb 19, 2016
chipatra:
u enjoying it
Re: Do You Think This Swimming Pool Would Be Hygienic To Swim In?(pic) by may01(f): 9:04pm On Feb 19, 2016
Eewwwww, no flipping way
Re: Do You Think This Swimming Pool Would Be Hygienic To Swim In?(pic) by ShakurM(m): 9:10pm On Feb 19, 2016
Is that the only swimming pool in Ibadan sad

I see two boys squeezing one girl

I see a guy cuddling a guy angry

Re: Do You Think This Swimming Pool Would Be Hygienic To Swim In?(pic) by MotorConnectz(m): 9:14pm On Feb 19, 2016
may01:
Eewwwww, no flipping way
lol I can imagine the way you expressed that eww
Re: Do You Think This Swimming Pool Would Be Hygienic To Swim In?(pic) by Qualer: 5:27am On Feb 20, 2016
chipatra:

nne eh! lekwa ebe uche gi gawachara.. grin nwa nkea, imebichala o!! cool
iga na aku ihe di iche na elu bed! grin grin grin
Re: Do You Think This Swimming Pool Would Be Hygienic To Swim In?(pic) by jessielewis: 5:41am On Feb 20, 2016
I don't think so !
Re: Do You Think This Swimming Pool Would Be Hygienic To Swim In?(pic) by may01(f): 7:26am On Feb 20, 2016
MotorConnectz:
lol I can imagine the way you expressed that eww
Lol seriously

(1) (Reply)

He Needs A Solution To Clear The Pimples Induced Black Spot Off His Face / Can Someone Get HIV Infection From Spit Entering His Eye / What Should A Basic Skin Care Routine Look Like If You're In Your 20s? 30s? 40s?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.