Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) (71232 Views)

Corper Who Donated Classroom Seats In Buhari's Hometwn Pictured In A Private Jet / Anambra Corper Gets Marriage Proposal On Her Passing Out Day (Photo) / Corper Gets A Ring From Olu Maintain At BeatNaijaNyscConcert (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by Trapnews: 6:16pm On Feb 21, 2016
repogirl:
grin, na important question na.
Nice eyes! if no be say you no go reply my PMs, I for.....
Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by Chiccly(f): 6:18pm On Feb 21, 2016
Under the sun and in the rain With dedication and selflessness Nigeria is ours' Nigeria we serve.
Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by Odunharry(m): 6:18pm On Feb 21, 2016
Sultanchidi:
It doesn't look like a classroom 2 me, no blackboard or even marker board. It's more like an office, bt manage it bro cus am currently serving in ilesa and i was not even given a cage 2 stay. I paid for my own apartment
Buhahaha @ cage to stay.
Those who are lucky get good accommodation though ..if your Ppa is like mine that didn't provide accommodation or don't give a dime na wahala o..
Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by loomer: 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
Why the place be like babalawo house?
Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by 4C2215131: 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2016
arena2007:
A corper is given a class room as his accommodation by his ppa, he can only have access to his so-called room, only if the pupils might have been closed.

Nairalanders how do you see this?

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/02/see-accommodation-given-to-corper-by-his-ppa-photo.html

I know it's not funny but...hahahaha... Hehehehe... Hahahaha...pls forgive me. Hahahaha.... Hehehehe!

1 Like

Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by delchimndu(m): 6:22pm On Feb 21, 2016
tooman:
very nice colour mix
You eh!!!! Is your comment that made me laugh here. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by Sanchase: 6:31pm On Feb 21, 2016
WOW It looks like where Evil spirits do meeting, terrible !!! undecided

arena2007:
A corper is given a class room as his accommodation by his ppa, he can only have access to his so-called room, only if the pupils might have been closed.

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/02/see-accommodation-given-to-corper-by-his-ppa-photo.html

Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by Benunuas: 6:31pm On Feb 21, 2016
Dats 2bedroom flat for him. He sud enjoy his flat while it last.
Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by Yksoul(m): 6:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
WHAT AN EXPERIENCE TO SHARE IN THE FUTURE
Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by Tpave(m): 6:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
See fine room

Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by juman(m): 6:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
Not too bad in some cases.
Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by Niiade(m): 6:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
Atleast he got, I wasn't even given matches
Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by Nicepoker(m): 7:07pm On Feb 21, 2016
Tiles in the class room? Op u are a liar.
Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 21, 2016
if you are not satisfied then you have two other options, rent or go to corners Lodge of one of those fellowships
Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by multicolored(f): 7:14pm On Feb 21, 2016
This is nice.
Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by bossGeh(f): 7:30pm On Feb 21, 2016
grin grin grin can't stop laughing.. Abeg go get an apartment for yourself... I remember when I was shown where to stay during service then, I had to advise myself to get a place with my money.. God have mercy.
Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by djbamx(m): 7:31pm On Feb 21, 2016
Nysc no force anybody to serve NAIJA. You fit vex say u no serve again dey go house na.
Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by toprealman: 7:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
naija I de hail oh!
Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by Reggiz(m): 7:39pm On Feb 21, 2016
Chai
Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by Sultanchidi(m): 7:41pm On Feb 21, 2016
Odunharry:

Buhahaha @ cage to stay.
Those who are lucky get good accommodation though ..if your Ppa is like mine that didn't provide accommodation or don't give a dime na wahala o..
bros my ppa didn't support me with anything, i looked 4 apartment myself and paid d rent. All d principal care abt is 4 us 2 teach
Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by Mostprecious(f): 7:49pm On Feb 21, 2016
And dis is y I say nysc is a waste of d 365days in a man's/woman's life nd shud be scrapped for all I care!
Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by mida101(m): 7:52pm On Feb 21, 2016
glamz007:
lol. nysc experience tho. worst ever
under the sun or in the rain
Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by frisky2good(m): 8:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
How?

Sammiel:
Looks like a beer parlour.
Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by oweman: 8:07pm On Feb 21, 2016
[quote author=Peritus post=43079012]At least they gave you a place to lay. I wasn't given even a generator house to put my head. This is bad, something has to be done ASAP.

If the workers don't have a place to stay what moral justification does the same government had to give houses to coppers .
Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by graciandubuisi(f): 8:11pm On Feb 21, 2016
Dem even give you accommodation you come dey talk ask people wey dem state no send even pocket money from their state govt or where they r posted. Where I work, nothing for you undecided
Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 21, 2016
arena2007:

this na correct domot nau...see this one they gave my friend in 2o11....see his face , he didn't stay there o...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoDqt1pvdkA
Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by Phlakes(f): 8:14pm On Feb 21, 2016
better than nothing atleast
Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by Sammiel: 8:40pm On Feb 21, 2016
frisky2good:
How?

haven't you seen a beer parlour before?
Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by frisky2good(m): 8:44pm On Feb 21, 2016
Never seen one with a mattress and kindergarten chairs.

Sammiel:
haven't you seen a beer parlour before?
Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by vickylala239: 8:44pm On Feb 21, 2016
arena2007:

The corper deserve it.....I was a corper some years bck...the truth is Dat mst of dem r stingy, greedy Wat Eva name u can call it...Wat stop you from looking for one room pay n stay....

From the picture it shows d skool is inside village n in village u cn get a room very cheap...Bt due to stingy n greed of some corpers Dey Rada stay There....

That serve d corper right.....I was staying in one room,Hw much did Dat cost mi,a China TV,fake DVD,small mattress, small fake standing fan ,pot etc...I bought does fake cheap things Cuz am Nt going bck with dem...afterall is Jst one year..

Bt u will see some ppl.. common to remove small allawee... no.!!!!!

if I was d principal I culd Hv given d person toilet to stay!!!!.

Wat will u save allawee money for?? u wnt to use it n build house? Car? Or Wat.....

New batch was brought I was told to help one among dem..I choose one....do u knw after Lik 2weeks..this girl 4gt Dat I use my allawee to buy food Wich she has been eating...d soap she has bin using,, Evn my small provision.. I was Jst looking @ this girl with my 4D camera...

I was shocked after 1month of helping ha stay with mi..she was Nt planning of looking for ha personal place...I was Lik do we still Hv dis kind of Ppl?u came to see me in my one room Nt corper lodge..Dat shuld Hv told u..I need my privacy Dats y I opt for it..I help u for one month...

One night I ask ha babe wen r u getting ur place n move...she said I thought d principal said this place is for mi n u?? I asked ha did d principal also say that the food is for mi n u?toilet papers,bucket,provision,ma bed ma fan etc was for me and you Ba?...

after 3days I gave ha deadline ...

The funniest things is this wen allawee is paid I knw Cuz am also a corper...she carries 3big phones..and @ night call from all sort of guys..u cnt Evn sleep.
Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by Rhea(f): 8:51pm On Feb 21, 2016
arena2007:

This is actually a very warm reception. 4 chairs, a table, mattress. Free of charge. Next thing, they will start stacking tubers of yams for you. Before 3 months, they will find you a wife and make you a tribal "shief"
Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by vickylala239: 9:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
vickylala239:

The corper deserve it.....I was a corper some years bck...the truth is Dat mst of dem r stingy, greedy Wat Eva name u can call it...Wat stop you from looking for one room pay n stay....

From the picture it shows d skool is inside village n in village u cn get a room very cheap...Bt due to stingy n greed of some corpers Dey Rada stay There....

That serve d corper right.....I was staying in one room,Hw much did Dat cost mi,a China TV,fake DVD,small mattress, small fake standing fan ,pot etc...I bought does fake cheap things Cuz am Nt going bck with dem...afterall is Jst one year..

Bt u will see some ppl.. common to remove small allawee... no.!!!!!

if I was d principal I culd Hv given d person toilet to stay!!!!.

Wat will u save allawee money for?? u wnt to use it n build house? Car? Or Wat.....

New batch was brought I was told to help one among dem..I choose one....do u knw after Lik 2weeks..this girl 4gt Dat I use my allawee to buy food Wich she has been eating...d soap she has bin using,, Evn my small provision.. I was Jst looking @ this girl with my 4D camera...

I was shocked after 1month of helping ha stay with mi..she was Nt planning of looking for ha personal place...I was Lik do we still Hv dis kind of Ppl?u came to see me in my one room Nt corper lodge..Dat shuld Hv told u..I need my privacy Dats y I opt for it..I help u for one month...

One night I ask ha babe wen r u getting ur place n move...she said I thought d principal said this place is for mi n u?? I asked ha did d principal also say that the food is for mi n u?toilet papers,bucket,provision,ma bed ma fan etc was for me and you Ba?...

after 3days I gave ha deadline ...

The funniest things is this wen allawee is paid I knw Cuz am also a corper...she carries 3big phones..and @ night call from all sort of guys..u cnt Evn sleep.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) / Corper Who Donated Classroom Seats In Buhari's Hometwn Pictured In A Private Jet / University Of Arkansas, USA Re-Enact NYSC Orientation Camp & Drills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.