Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

#BenueSouthDecides: Benue-South Senatorial Re-run Elections – LIVE UPDATES - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #BenueSouthDecides: Benue-South Senatorial Re-run Elections – LIVE UPDATES (27052 Views)

Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates / #BenueSouthDecides: David Mark Leads In 5 LGAs With Over 18000 Votes - Vanguard / Results Of Benue-South Senatorial Re-run Elections : Live Updates By BenueNews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

#BenueSouthDecides: Benue-South Senatorial Re-run Elections – LIVE UPDATES by kaywizee(m): 3:08am On Feb 20, 2016
This live blog is dedicated to results from the ongoing Benue South Senatorial Re-run elections.

Results published here are as announced by the Independent National Electoral Commission at the Polling Units.

Join Cast and Share
We believe election results announced at polling units are authentic and documenting them could help put officials and politicians in check. So, let us all contribute to documenting proceedings at our polling units.
Here are steps to take to ensure elections at polling units are not manipulated:
1. Go to your polling unit and get accredited
2. Vote and wait, peacefully, for the result
3. Snap the result once it is pasted and send to us via:
-Email: benuenewsonline@gmail.com
– Twitter: ‪#‎BenueSouthDecides‬ ‪@BenueNews
– Facebook: www.Facebook.com/benuenewsonline

2 Likes

Re: #BenueSouthDecides: Benue-South Senatorial Re-run Elections – LIVE UPDATES by Aufbauh(m): 4:06am On Feb 20, 2016
Rulers have only one choice between being HUMBLE or be HUMILIATED.
Supporters of 'common sense' please tell us what a man David Mark want to achieve for his people within the next 3yrs in the Senate but failed to do so in his last 16 abysmal years as a senator out of which he was the President of the Senate for 8yrs.
Maybe he want to observe........... He should just take a bow and go to Akpegede.

23 Likes

Re: #BenueSouthDecides: Benue-South Senatorial Re-run Elections – LIVE UPDATES by chriskosherbal(m): 4:12am On Feb 20, 2016
I wish both success

1 Like

Re: #BenueSouthDecides: Benue-South Senatorial Re-run Elections – LIVE UPDATES by Tunami(m): 5:19am On Feb 20, 2016
polithiefcians.

1 Like

Re: #BenueSouthDecides: Benue-South Senatorial Re-run Elections – LIVE UPDATES by ddippset(m): 6:23am On Feb 20, 2016
I do not expect the APC to conduct any election. Write the results, announce them, and go to court. Supreme court said só. If anybody tries to protest fire tear gas and declare a curfew. Nigerians will run into their houses at the first shot of tear gas. Nigerians aint no Libyans, Nigerians aint no Tunisians, they can't last a heart beat in demonstarations and protests. That's what I expect henceforth in our elections. The supreme court has given the APC the perfect authority to do what pdp did in ekiti.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BenueSouthDecides: Benue-South Senatorial Re-run Elections – LIVE UPDATES by denko(m): 7:22am On Feb 20, 2016
ddippset:
I do not expect the APC to conduct any election. Write the results, announce them, and go to court. Supreme court said só. If anybody tries to protest fire tear gas and declare a curfew. Nigerians will run into their houses at the first shot of tear gas. Nigerians aint no Libyans, Nigerians aint no Tunisians, they can't last a heart beat in demonstarations and protests. That's what I expect henceforth in our elections. The supreme court has given the APC the perfect authority to do what pdp did in ekiti.
jthat is apc 2019 plan but it will shock you by 2017 and 19

3 Likes

Re: #BenueSouthDecides: Benue-South Senatorial Re-run Elections – LIVE UPDATES by lawydewy(m): 7:59am On Feb 20, 2016
Mr David Mark! you are too greedy!

Minister during IBB.

Former Governor of Niger state.

4-5 terms senator.

2 terms Senate president.

Military colonel(rtd)

Are you human being at all?

Are you ingreat?

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #BenueSouthDecides: Benue-South Senatorial Re-run Elections – LIVE UPDATES by KenOrli: 8:10am On Feb 20, 2016
Time for David Mark to go, the man don too chop

5 Likes

Re: #BenueSouthDecides: Benue-South Senatorial Re-run Elections – LIVE UPDATES by ziego(m): 8:11am On Feb 20, 2016
Now is ur time
Tomorrow is my time

Will u allow me tomorrow or na still change like PMB
Re: #BenueSouthDecides: Benue-South Senatorial Re-run Elections – LIVE UPDATES by omenka(m): 8:12am On Feb 20, 2016
Too bad I won't be participating this time. I know battles worth fighting and this isn't one of them.

Now, when we say Bruce Lee is very hypocritical with his twitter campaign, people call us names. Where is he when this near octogenarian who's been there since '99 is still insisting on going back in contesting against a youth??

Where is he to trend another hashtag critical of DM's inordinate ambition just as he did Baba's knack for pushing the youths aside in preference to "old men"??

Is Bruce Lee's commonsense only common when it comes to opposing the ruling party??

Time will tell.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #BenueSouthDecides: Benue-South Senatorial Re-run Elections – LIVE UPDATES by steppin: 8:12am On Feb 20, 2016
Go David Mark!

3 Likes

Re: #BenueSouthDecides: Benue-South Senatorial Re-run Elections – LIVE UPDATES by Liljeez(m): 8:12am On Feb 20, 2016
Why the two men con dey do jagaban pose for the picture na??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BenueSouthDecides: Benue-South Senatorial Re-run Elections – LIVE UPDATES by babatundey5: 8:14am On Feb 20, 2016
Money wey u steal never reach u ni Mr mark

2 Likes

Re: #BenueSouthDecides: Benue-South Senatorial Re-run Elections – LIVE UPDATES by oteneaaron(m): 8:15am On Feb 20, 2016
lawydewy:

Minister during IBB.

4-5 terms senator.

Military colonel(rtd)

You are ingreat!

As much as i don't like the Man, you shouldn't be insulting someone's father.....imagine if na your own father person de cast 4 ur front like dis.....

The fact that we're on a "faceless"(i can trace you IP address though....not really faceless eh?) Forum, doesn't give you the right to talk loosely......

Daniel Onjeh will hopefully win the battle.

3 Likes

Re: #BenueSouthDecides: Benue-South Senatorial Re-run Elections – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 20, 2016
Is it David mark?
Re: #BenueSouthDecides: Benue-South Senatorial Re-run Elections – LIVE UPDATES by donbrowser(m): 8:15am On Feb 20, 2016
Oya na
Re: #BenueSouthDecides: Benue-South Senatorial Re-run Elections – LIVE UPDATES by BE811APP: 8:17am On Feb 20, 2016
I pray Onje Beats David Mark

4 Likes

Re: #BenueSouthDecides: Benue-South Senatorial Re-run Elections – LIVE UPDATES by HtwoOw: 8:17am On Feb 20, 2016
E nor concern me
Re: #BenueSouthDecides: Benue-South Senatorial Re-run Elections – LIVE UPDATES by BE811APP: 8:19am On Feb 20, 2016
I agree with you...
there are lots of Competent men in that constituency...

Sorry for d Gullible people there... angry

lawydewy:

Minister during IBB.

4-5 terms senator.

Military colonel(rtd)

You are ingreat!

4 Likes

Re: #BenueSouthDecides: Benue-South Senatorial Re-run Elections – LIVE UPDATES by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:19am On Feb 20, 2016
From here I vote APC Jst to vote out ds David Mark dat want to turn ds senate chamber to is bedroom.

3 Likes

Re: #BenueSouthDecides: Benue-South Senatorial Re-run Elections – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 20, 2016
ddippset:
You are really shameless. Its either you're blind, deaf, not in Nigeria or simply mischievous to still be supporting APC after seeing that its a failed party that can't perform. Under their government, Nigerian economy is bleeding to death..
APC does not have the machineries for such.

You will cry again by when the result is announced.

May your life be run the way APC and Buhari runs Nigeria. Amen

12 Likes

Re: #BenueSouthDecides: Benue-South Senatorial Re-run Elections – LIVE UPDATES by sirwilly1(m): 8:24am On Feb 20, 2016
ok

1 Like

Re: #BenueSouthDecides: Benue-South Senatorial Re-run Elections – LIVE UPDATES by Btruth: 8:25am On Feb 20, 2016
I'm so disappointed seeing Mr. Mark still struggling for that seat again. Does it mean there's no other person in his area? lipsrsealed

Can't he go and use all his loots to create jobs for people, so that he can employ them and people will have food on their table from the employment?

5 Likes

Re: #BenueSouthDecides: Benue-South Senatorial Re-run Elections – LIVE UPDATES by justmenoni: 8:28am On Feb 20, 2016
Ngeneukwuenu go over poo for body today no be small... Guess she he is at the doc's already

1 Like

Re: #BenueSouthDecides: Benue-South Senatorial Re-run Elections – LIVE UPDATES by shammah1(m): 8:28am On Feb 20, 2016
Good luck to Senator David Mark

9 Likes

Re: #BenueSouthDecides: Benue-South Senatorial Re-run Elections – LIVE UPDATES by shammah1(m): 8:32am On Feb 20, 2016
Daniel who? Good candidate but wrong party
oteneaaron:

As much as i don't like the Man, you shouldn't be insulting someone's father.....imagine if na your own father person de cast 4 ur front like dis.....

The fact that we're on a "faceless"(i can trace you IP address though....not really faceless eh?) Forum, doesn't give you the right to talk loosely......

Daniel Onjeh will hopefully win the battle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BenueSouthDecides: Benue-South Senatorial Re-run Elections – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 20, 2016
Politicians determine our Fate... But today, our Country folks in Benue South will determine theirs too. I hope they use this ones in 4 years chance judiciously.

Do you know that David Mark was a Federal Minister in 1985 ?

He was former Military governor of Niger State

He has spent 17 years in the Senate, 8 years of which he call the shots there.

And today, do you know he still campaign with basic things like "I will do road" "I will do water" ? Because even the roads that leads to his home town are in stone age posture. That shows his imbecilic character for over 35 years in public office(s).

Yet, today he wish to continue that. God please forbid it ! Avenge us the wasted years !

Fellow Nigerian youths, let us arise, awake and kick these imbecilic Old men outa here !

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BenueSouthDecides: Benue-South Senatorial Re-run Elections – LIVE UPDATES by Ximonak: 8:34am On Feb 20, 2016
Have anyone notice that the "military" have ruled us, and want to keep ruling us.

We need to visit our constitution and amend so many things since we can't work with the national confab, or call for True/Full federalism

Some will rule 8yrs then go for another position and rule 8yrs, change party and rule, minus appointments, are these people the only technocrats in Nigeria undecided

3 Likes

Re: #BenueSouthDecides: Benue-South Senatorial Re-run Elections – LIVE UPDATES by Mbediogu(m): 8:34am On Feb 20, 2016
BE811APP:
I pray Onje Beats David Mark

That is eveyone s prayer including my humble self BUT the final say must come from the ALMIGHTY who knows what is best for my Idoma friends. Wish them well.

4 Likes

Re: #BenueSouthDecides: Benue-South Senatorial Re-run Elections – LIVE UPDATES by 5starmilitant: 8:35am On Feb 20, 2016
justmenoni:
Ngeneukwuenu go over poo for body today no be small... Guess she he is at the doc's already

Don't mind that castrated transgendered. He's just trying his best to follow 2nd batch for Aisha's poisonous rice.

1 Like

Re: #BenueSouthDecides: Benue-South Senatorial Re-run Elections – LIVE UPDATES by mineyaks: 8:36am On Feb 20, 2016
lawydewy:
Minister during IBB.
4-5 terms senator.
Military colonel(rtd)

Are you ingreat?

thank you very much for that question

1 Like

Re: #BenueSouthDecides: Benue-South Senatorial Re-run Elections – LIVE UPDATES by rolams(m): 8:42am On Feb 20, 2016
Chai! Chanji! Walahi i don tire phor dis slogan fah. Me i no want am chanji again kwa! Koka akaba! Dis chanji i don scatter epritin phor nigeria walahi!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The N125bn 2017 Budget Of The National Assembly (Pictured) / Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Ahmed Lawan / Remi Tinubu Visits Bayelsa, Donates ₦‎50 Million To Flood Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.