Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Why Are So Many Of Buhari's Foreign Trips So Unceremonious? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are So Many Of Buhari's Foreign Trips So Unceremonious? (1799 Views)

Buhari’s Foreign Trips: My Takeaway -- Fashola. / President Buhari's Foreign Trips As At February 28, 2016 (map) / Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are So Many Of Buhari's Foreign Trips So Unceremonious? by Ofodirinwa: 5:18am On Feb 20, 2016
Has Nigeria become that much of a laughing stock? For as many travels partakes in, pictures of him being greeted by the Head of State of the country he lands in are extremely rare. Typically Heads of State meet each other at the airport or there's a landing ceremony. Buhari lands as if he's coming back from Xmas in the Village

Egypt
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3420514_4104102356o1_jpeg9b0efc8798b1acc85eabf1e64e18405c

India

France

France (Again)

France (again)

London
[img]http://www.onlinenigeria.com/thumbnail.php?file=images/buhari_in_london_593383459.jpg&size=article_large[/img]

chie
[img]http://img.thenigerianvoice.com/story.aspx?img=XGltYWdlc1xjb250ZW50XGJ1aGFyaWRhdmlkYnJvd24ucG5nfDY3MHwzNzB8NS8yMy8yMDE1[/img]

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Of Buhari's Foreign Trips So Unceremonious? by poshestmina(f): 5:24am On Feb 20, 2016
The visits are agenda less and pointless
They are tired of welcoming him everytime grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are So Many Of Buhari's Foreign Trips So Unceremonious? by HungerBAD: 5:27am On Feb 20, 2016
poshestmina:
The visits are agenda less and pointless
They are tired of welcoming him everytime grin

Et tu poshestmina?

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Of Buhari's Foreign Trips So Unceremonious? by Ofodirinwa: 5:28am On Feb 20, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Of Buhari's Foreign Trips So Unceremonious? by Ofodirinwa: 5:30am On Feb 20, 2016
Re: Why Are So Many Of Buhari's Foreign Trips So Unceremonious? by HungerBAD: 5:33am On Feb 20, 2016
And the reason for this post?

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Of Buhari's Foreign Trips So Unceremonious? by Ofodirinwa: 5:37am On Feb 20, 2016
Re: Why Are So Many Of Buhari's Foreign Trips So Unceremonious? by poshestmina(f): 5:38am On Feb 20, 2016
HungerBAD:

Et tu poshestmina?

Don't understand that but i'm fine angry
Re: Why Are So Many Of Buhari's Foreign Trips So Unceremonious? by CACAWA(m): 5:44am On Feb 20, 2016
Ok
Re: Why Are So Many Of Buhari's Foreign Trips So Unceremonious? by takuradua: 5:47am On Feb 20, 2016
sad
Re: Why Are So Many Of Buhari's Foreign Trips So Unceremonious? by praxisnetworks: 5:48am On Feb 20, 2016
Re: Why Are So Many Of Buhari's Foreign Trips So Unceremonious? by modath(f): 5:53am On Feb 20, 2016
HungerBAD:

Wailing of course... allow them please, it's hard for people to not only be roundly defeated, it is harder to watch the symbol of that defeat living life & not paying their embittered souls any attention.....

Sometimes one wonders if dem nor dey tire, I really give them props for using their meagre resources to buy data to do all these needless & unproductive cry cry!! smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are So Many Of Buhari's Foreign Trips So Unceremonious? by praxisnetworks: 5:55am On Feb 20, 2016
modath:

Wailing of course... allow them please, it's hard for people to not only be roundly defeated, it is harder to watch the symbol of that defeat living life & not paying their embittered souls any attention.....

Sometimes one wonders if dem nor dey tire, I really give them props for using their meagre resources to buy data to do all these needless & unproductive cry cry!! smiley
Modath I don't wanna take you on.
Re: Why Are So Many Of Buhari's Foreign Trips So Unceremonious? by HungerBAD: 5:55am On Feb 20, 2016
modath:

Okay thanks.

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Of Buhari's Foreign Trips So Unceremonious? by Nelkoko: 5:58am On Feb 20, 2016
Cos he looks so dam unceremonous to b ceremonia

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Of Buhari's Foreign Trips So Unceremonious? by modath(f): 6:03am On Feb 20, 2016
praxisnetworks:

Mo I don't wanna take you on.

You are free to, I expressed my opinion which is my fundamental human right & you have yours too... pls go ahead,it is an open forum.. thx wink

3 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Of Buhari's Foreign Trips So Unceremonious? by praxisnetworks: 6:06am On Feb 20, 2016
modath:

You are free to, I expressed my opinion which is my fundamental human right & you have yours too... pls go ahead,it is an open forum.. thx wink
No. I don't talk because it's an open forum. But am surprised you have joined the zombies. Ikole doesn't like zombies.
Re: Why Are So Many Of Buhari's Foreign Trips So Unceremonious? by abbeycial: 6:18am On Feb 20, 2016
hmmm
two things are involved,either they are tired of his visits or they noted his enthusiasm to recoup all our stolen funds stashed in dia countries by our corrupt officials.

"honest pple have lesser friends"
Re: Why Are So Many Of Buhari's Foreign Trips So Unceremonious? by modath(f): 6:18am On Feb 20, 2016
praxisnetworks:

No. I don't talk because it's an open forum. But am surprised you have joined the zombies. Ikole doesn't like zombies.

You don't talk but you call people names or you make irrelevant claims... issokay!!

If you insist on mentioning me , somehow manage to keep it civil & on point, if I have the time, I will engage you, but if you take it to gutter level like 95% of the folks with your mindset who are still reeling from the 1st of April 2015 blow to the solar plexus, I will ignore you... cos I don't entertain trolls and foolishness!!

No time to spend time on exercise in futility. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Of Buhari's Foreign Trips So Unceremonious? by Flexherbal(m): 6:19am On Feb 20, 2016
I like that India style.
Re: Why Are So Many Of Buhari's Foreign Trips So Unceremonious? by Day169: 6:21am On Feb 20, 2016
Mehn I miss Mama Peace! (Check out her grand pic).
My vocabulary has been on stand still since May 29th . grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Of Buhari's Foreign Trips So Unceremonious? by checkolatunji: 6:31am On Feb 20, 2016
The man Is just too humble and doesn't need that to be recognized. In other words, he is not a show man

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Of Buhari's Foreign Trips So Unceremonious? by praxisnetworks: 6:45am On Feb 20, 2016
modath:

You don't talk but you call people names or you make irrelevant claims... issokay!!

If you insist on mentioning me , somehow manage to keep it civil & on point, if I have the time, I will engage you, but if you take it to gutter level like 95% of the folks with your mindset who are still reeling from the 1st of April 2015 blow to the solar plexus, I will ignore you... cos I don't entertain trolls and foolishness!!

No time to spend time on exercise in futility. smiley
There was a modath.
Re: Why Are So Many Of Buhari's Foreign Trips So Unceremonious? by Pavarottii(m): 7:02am On Feb 20, 2016
Lol! OP u bad gan! But u making a lot of sense. I guess they know the situation of Nigeria n they know he is not performing.
Re: Why Are So Many Of Buhari's Foreign Trips So Unceremonious? by jay2pee(m): 7:13am On Feb 20, 2016
Nigeria is doomed.... The more your presence, the lesser your value
Re: Why Are So Many Of Buhari's Foreign Trips So Unceremonious? by NobleAngell(f): 7:49am On Feb 20, 2016
Well, maybe our secret is finally out that we have a dead economy and yet we pose to be the fastest growing economy. Atlist Obj n GEJ did well in covering that up back then.

Wait o, y is Obj holding that man's waist and smiling mischievously? shocked
Why is GEJ standing at such a close range with that man? DISGUSTING!
Re: Why Are So Many Of Buhari's Foreign Trips So Unceremonious? by IAfrica: 9:49am On Feb 20, 2016
My thoughts exactly! Buhari is just a second-class head of state. FP
Re: Why Are So Many Of Buhari's Foreign Trips So Unceremonious? by Ecoterrorism(f): 10:12am On Feb 20, 2016
What is the essence of welcoming someone who will still come around next week undecided
Re: Why Are So Many Of Buhari's Foreign Trips So Unceremonious? by Ecoterrorism(f): 10:16am On Feb 20, 2016
HungerBAD:
remember in that Biafra thread when someone said to you that some people can not see. Lemme explain to you then; the op is comparing your nomadic President welcome party and the dignitaries that welcome them with our other sound Nigeria President.
Re: Why Are So Many Of Buhari's Foreign Trips So Unceremonious? by KnowAll(m): 12:09pm On Feb 20, 2016
The first france travel he had a red carpet reception. But subsequent ones is like a refugee gate-crashing into france. Na wah oh!

(1) (Reply)

Only An Igbo President Can Rebuild Nigeria / ONDO 2016: As The Race To Alagbaka House Begins, Will ONDO Do Better? / Bombs May Have Been Planted Before This Administration Took Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.