Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,703 members, 7,813,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Shocking!!!oau Student Caught Flushing Her New Born Baby Inside The Toilet(photo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shocking!!!oau Student Caught Flushing Her New Born Baby Inside The Toilet(photo (955 Views)

Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) / Amazing New born Facts: How Much Do You Know About Your Babies? / See The Only Way You Could Make Dudes Wash Thier Hands After Toilet(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking!!!oau Student Caught Flushing Her New Born Baby Inside The Toilet(photo by sholly4444(m): 6:47am On Feb 20, 2016
A 400 level Electrical Enginering student of the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, this morning  gave birth to  a baby boy inside  a toilet  at Moremi Hall.

The lady named Oyin (surname withheld) successful self delivered the baby and then attempted to flush the baby down the water close,t but she was caught in the act by hall cleaners of the famous female hall of residence .

An unconfirmed report said, a cleaner heard a baby crying inside one of the toilet stalls and then saw blood coming from under the door. She quickly went to call other cleaners around and they forced the door open.

When the cleaners entered the toilet they saw the student pouring water inside the closet, the baby turned upside down, with the head inside the closet.

One of the women dipped her hand inside and removed the baby…a boy, who was still very much alive but bleeding from the nose. The cleaners called school management who rushed both the girl and the baby to Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital for treatment. The placenta fell while they were rushing the girl to the hospital.

http://amebogist.info/2016/02/18/shocking-oau-student-caught-flushing-her-new-born-baby-inside-the-toiletphoto/

Re: Shocking!!!oau Student Caught Flushing Her New Born Baby Inside The Toilet(photo by Last2comment(m): 6:47am On Feb 20, 2016
cry

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!!oau Student Caught Flushing Her New Born Baby Inside The Toilet(photo by darlenese(f): 7:07am On Feb 20, 2016
I've seem this photo with another story, undecided

(1) (Reply)

5 Educational Toys Kids And Adults Will Love / My Mum Thinks My Fiancee Is Not Right For Me Cos She's Not Igbo. Your Advice Pls / See The Poster In Philippine That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.