Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Less Than Two Month To Ramadan - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Less Than Two Month To Ramadan (877 Views)

Many Of The Virtues Of Fasting And Its Reward Are Not Just Limited To Ramadan / The Countdown To Ramadan Has Begun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Less Than Two Month To Ramadan by Abuzola(m): 7:11pm On Jul 09, 2009
It is now less than two month to Ramadan, how are you preparing for it ?. Islamic leaders summon a meeting conference on the unity of commencing fast, idil'l fitr and idi'l kabir festival. We hope they will reach agreement soon because the same meeting was convened previous year but of no avail.
Re: Less Than Two Month To Ramadan by mukina2: 7:22pm On Jul 09, 2009
August 21st/22nd here wink
Re: Less Than Two Month To Ramadan by javalove(m): 8:14pm On Jul 09, 2009
May Allah make us witness this beautiful month oooo. . .

I just bought a quran in preparation. . i mean the one wiv 30 parts so it wud ease my reading. . .i can take one part to work every dat,
Re: Less Than Two Month To Ramadan by Abuzola(m): 12:07am On Jul 10, 2009
As for me, am anticipating to consume lot of delicious meal before the period of sealing mouth
Re: Less Than Two Month To Ramadan by Tudor6(f): 3:36am On Jul 11, 2009
Abuzola why do i get the feeling you're a muslim because of food. . . .
Re: Less Than Two Month To Ramadan by Abuzola(m): 4:31am On Jul 11, 2009
This is another stupid question, fasting is compulsory in Islam unlike christendom where is not. Besides, who no like food ? Even satan eat
Re: Less Than Two Month To Ramadan by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 11, 2009
ok , i better start my shawwal fasting . . .

thanx abuzola for the heads up. i always try to put in some days during shawaal and rajab
Re: Less Than Two Month To Ramadan by Nobody: 5:42am On Jul 14, 2009
did one yesterday. . .

smiley
Re: Less Than Two Month To Ramadan by Abuzola(m): 6:31am On Jul 14, 2009
Alright
Re: Less Than Two Month To Ramadan by Abuzola(m): 1:10pm On Jul 18, 2009
@oyb, which fasting are you observing, shawal should be after idil fitr
Re: Less Than Two Month To Ramadan by mukina2: 3:07pm On Aug 01, 2009
Most people starting repaying their debts .ie, the days they missed last week.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Twelfth Imam? / Why Islam In Northern Nigeria Is Different From The South (part 2) / An Online Islamic Store With Sizzly Hot Discounted Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.