Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Many Companies Will Start Closing Shop Due To CBN Forex Policy – MAN - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Many Companies Will Start Closing Shop Due To CBN Forex Policy – MAN (25446 Views)

41 Exempted Items: FG Dumps CBN’s Forex Policy / Forex Policy: IMF Lauds CBN, Naira Appreciates / CBN Forex Policy Irreversible — Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Companies Will Start Closing Shop Due To CBN Forex Policy – MAN by LegatusGlaber(m): 1:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

The list is freely available even on Nigerian customs website.
Guardian newspaper carried it a while back as well. Those who import are fully aware of this.

The point I am making is this Sis, the MAN report is emotional and exaggerated to say the list. The non importation of most, if not all the items in that list, will not in anyway hurt the manufacturing sector.
I stand to be corrected though.
Re: Many Companies Will Start Closing Shop Due To CBN Forex Policy – MAN by LegatusGlaber(m): 10:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
snailspeed:

A threat? Are they politicians? Oh I forgot. You are all seeing enemies everywhere now! That's what happens when you support a dullard like Buhari. Smh

WTF!!!
Re: Many Companies Will Start Closing Shop Due To CBN Forex Policy – MAN by chiefobdk(m): 10:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
swtdrms:

Don't mind the idiot MAN chairman, i had to reread the caption to be sure its not traders association saying this. What exactly are the raw materials that can't be sourced locally, let him list them.

imagine productive men 're complaining things affecting the business. U a jobless fellow get mind to spew trash. we ll listen to u wen u start manufacturing broom
Re: Many Companies Will Start Closing Shop Due To CBN Forex Policy – MAN by Dynamite02: 8:06pm On Feb 22, 2016
sinkhole:
It is the fault of news reporting in Nigeria, they should have asked the MAN person to list some of the raw materials! But meanwhile, we know that machines and vehicles spare parts are raw materials that are not made in Nigeria, electronic components are also not made in Nigeria and so on!

Paper for printing
Re: Many Companies Will Start Closing Shop Due To CBN Forex Policy – MAN by mikolo80: 5:19am On Feb 28, 2016
AustineE1:
One day we will all wake up to the realization that we are living in a failed economy,PMB seems to be on a mission to cripple this economy,all the economic gains of past administration has been put on auto-reverse.
Oh Nigeria,a paradise lost...my heart bleeds.
what economic gains
Re: Many Companies Will Start Closing Shop Due To CBN Forex Policy – MAN by MrPRevailer(m): 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2016
AustineE1:
One day we will all wake up to the realization that we are living in a failed economy,PMB seems to be on a mission to cripple this economy,all the economic gains of past administration has been put on auto-reverse.
Oh Nigeria,a paradise lost...my heart bleeds.

Yes that's their aim. You'll see it there. Share with friend if your heart truly bleeds.

21 OBJECTIVES OF THE ILLUMINATI

http://www.thecontroversialfiles.net/2016/10/the-21-objectives-of-illuminati.html

80% of these objectives are the pictures of the world today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] / 5 Types Of People Around You When You Start Making Money / Adesola Adeduntan: CBN Queries First Bank As CEO Is ‘Purportedly Forced Out"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.