Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

80 Kano Pilots Now Teachers And Civil Servants - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 80 Kano Pilots Now Teachers And Civil Servants (22884 Views)

Two Nigerian Sisters Who Are Pilots (Photos) / Benue, Kogi, Plateau Pay Civil Servants High Despite Poor Revenue / FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 80 Kano Pilots Now Teachers And Civil Servants by Anyi3(m): 10:09pm On Feb 20, 2016
movingforward:
from my understanding,this is a state deal,and even at it was not executed throw normal procedure,most of the initiators do not want to be implicated,i hope this is not what i'm thinking...hope this not another northernian endless pursuit on war supremacy in Nigeria,because the author said that most of them does fit inn ,this people we are reading about might not even know how to speak normal english

Exactly my thoughts but didn't want to say it for fear of insults from Northern folk. These guys may not even be able to speak English but state government used this opportunity to send their own family people abroad and maybe chop money too.

1 Like

Re: 80 Kano Pilots Now Teachers And Civil Servants by oyejideogunjumo: 11:54pm On Feb 20, 2016
MikeMoses:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/80-kano-gov-t-trained-pilots-now-teachers-civil-servants/134496.html#yMceS7XXKt2ookPp.99

The present administration in Kano should pls endeavour to assist the victims. It is a sheer waste of resources both human and financial if they end up this way. The Federal Government can also come to their aids. Well-meaning Nigerians and politicians can also assist including religious bodies. This is s National call as they are Nigerians who will serve Nigeria and Nigerians not only Kano State.
Re: 80 Kano Pilots Now Teachers And Civil Servants by wink2015(m): 12:48am On Feb 21, 2016
[size=16pt] What a misplaced priority and nauseating waste of public fund and gross misappropriation! The Kwankwanso government in Kano state made a big mistake. They should have send their students to Agricultural colleges instead of Aviation school. By now with the vast arable land for agriculture in the northern part of Nigeria, these youngster would have spearheaded our modernized agricultural revolution.[/size]
Re: 80 Kano Pilots Now Teachers And Civil Servants by Saint83(m): 1:22am On Feb 21, 2016
Those unemployed pilots can start flying with plantain leave to coven now, afterall all na flying cheesy cool shocked cry kiss undecided
Re: 80 Kano Pilots Now Teachers And Civil Servants by persius555(m): 5:59am On Feb 21, 2016
We need a policy that will help cut down the number of expatriates in that industry. I believe there is a deliberate plot to ensure nigerians that have a say or competence to fly such planes. Above all, our economy is currently contracting despite the huge population.
WOW...what can one say?!
Re: 80 Kano Pilots Now Teachers And Civil Servants by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 21, 2016
Tell me when these ones start flying. It might be safer to travel by road then.
Re: 80 Kano Pilots Now Teachers And Civil Servants by 100Cents: 2:09pm On Feb 21, 2016
Illiterate governors investing in frivolous schemes.

Imagine the impact that money would make in mechanized agricilture.
Re: 80 Kano Pilots Now Teachers And Civil Servants by CallMeOO7(m): 2:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
Donfamous:
someone should help me answer this question

if they devalue naira, wetin go con happen to NAIRAland

The result is we would be left with only LAND which is valueless without NAIRA.
Re: 80 Kano Pilots Now Teachers And Civil Servants by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 21, 2016
Anyi3:

Exactly my thoughts but didn't want to say it for fear of insults from Northern folk. These guys may not even be able to speak English but state government used this opportunity to send their own family people abroad and maybe chop money too.
you are so right,they woun't dare insult you,because it is an alarming situation,instead they will hide in shame.
Re: 80 Kano Pilots Now Teachers And Civil Servants by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 21, 2016
oyejideogunjumo:

The present administration in Kano should pls endeavour to assist the victims. It is a sheer waste of resources both human and financial if they end up this way. The Federal Government can also come to their aids. Well-meaning Nigerians and politicians can also assist including religious bodies. This is s National call as they are Nigerians who will serve Nigeria and Nigerians not only Kano State.
why didn't they consult the federal before training BH in air combat,brother close to 10million naira already gone on each head and they are 100 in number,and with that already spent,yet they do not look any thing close to people that can work in the aviation,bros 10million is enough to make someone who God has destiny to fly to shine,they are even lucky to be secondary school teacher's,by qualification,they woun't even smell the work of secondary school teacher,that position was an appointment not a merit ,remember?let them come and explain to us in channel tv,so that we can know what this people even look like
Re: 80 Kano Pilots Now Teachers And Civil Servants by kraftykc(m): 2:41pm On Feb 21, 2016
lookandlaff:

What was the good plan? when you were training them as pilots, did you make any plans with local airlines for attachments, internship? or did you have an airline you intended to post them to?

I can bet you that this was merely a deal where someone made money to train pilots. What type rating did they get? Or did they just get the basic training in a cessna and then govt said we don't have money to train you in a 737, Airbus etc which is where the jobs are? Do we even have 80 planes plying in the country?

Internship? Do u know how Airlines work?? The only reason people are liking this comment is because they do not know the exact workings of the aviation industry in Nigeria.
Re: 80 Kano Pilots Now Teachers And Civil Servants by Likei(m): 1:08pm On Feb 23, 2016
[quote author=enginboy post=43100223][/quote]
Lol. The truth hurts.

є ∂єу ραιη σ.....
Re: 80 Kano Pilots Now Teachers And Civil Servants by mikolo80: 5:06am On Feb 28, 2016
Donfamous:
how many years person go spend for this life wey e go dey read this textbook
tmrw you will become a governor and make d same mistake cos you illiterate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPPIS: Why CBN, NNPC Are Not On Our Platform / Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts / Quotes All Entrepreneurs Should Memorize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.