Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Share The "Testimony" ! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Share The "Testimony" ! (664 Views)

My Testimony / Very Emotional Testimony By A Jordanian Sunni Sister Live On Tv / Conversion To Islam : Ifyalways Pls Share Your Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share The "Testimony" ! by thesource(m): 12:14pm On Feb 20, 2016
Salamu-lahi Alaikum Warahmotu-lahi Wabarakatuhu my dear muslim brothers and sisters in the house. Recently, i conducted a simple research on "how muslims are being turned to christians"easily now adays and i discovered that, what christians use as bait to draw our muslim brothers & sisters into christianity is "the sharing of their testimonies" on social media, TV, Radio, and even through distribution of tracts to everyone that come their way(I almost fell a victim of this). And since there are so many cases of spiritual attacks in our society today, inability so secure a good job after graduation, and the high level of poverty, christians take advantage of all these to lure muslims into their religion by assuring them that, they'll be delivered from all these vices, ailments, spiritual attacks, joblessness, e.t.c. If they can attend their church services, and they denounce their religion(islam)if it's eventually so without any hesitation. So, my dear muslims brothers and sisters, why can't we also encourage our fellow muslims by sharing our own testimonies here, what happened to us, the kind of Duah or supplications we observed, where we went to for deliverance(Alfa's/Alhaji's place or Islamic Society) and how we got delivered of our various problems and tribulations. Let's do this, so that no muslim would have a cause to forsake the most peaceful religion on earth(Islam). Ma salam

2 Likes

Re: Share The "Testimony" ! by Ayishatreal(f): 8:03pm On Feb 20, 2016
Are we supposed to go to alfa before our prayers are answered? I don't know if sharing of testimony is Islamic because I feel it's a form of imitating the Christians. There are plenty of Adhkars that we can do & Allah will answer our Duas. Mind you, we are also taught about best times in which Allah answer prayers (which had been mentioned in earlier topics in this section). Why can't we go through them & see if Allah will listen to us or not?

Mind you, Allah only guides whom he wills, so we should be bothered about how we'll improve our individual faiths in order for us to remain steadfast irrespective of any challenge we're facing. May Allah assist us.

Allah knows best.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sultan, Islamic Scholars Meet On Moon Sighting. / Whats Going On Here? / Israeli Soldiers Kidnap 15 Palestinians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.