Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

I'm Not A Founder Or Sponsor Of Boko Haram Sect - Ali Modu Sheriff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Not A Founder Or Sponsor Of Boko Haram Sect - Ali Modu Sheriff (528 Views)

Halima Ali Modu-sheriff Set To Wed (Photo) / Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children / Weapons Army Recovered From Boko Haram Sect In Borno. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not A Founder Or Sponsor Of Boko Haram Sect - Ali Modu Sheriff by jessy2016: 2:12pm On Feb 20, 2016
Former Borno governor Ali Modu- Sheriff who recently was appointed Chairman of PDP says he's not a sponsor or founder of Boko Haram. His emergence as the new PDP chairman this week was heavily criticized with Femi Fani-Kayode calling him the indisputable founder of Boko Haram.

Exonerating himself, Ali Modu- Sheriff - "Boko Haram wanted to kill me at a time because they believed that I was the one that reported them to President Umaru Yar’Adua to destroy their enclave.

"It was after I left government that they moved to their different camps and bushes. Why should they kill my brother? Why should they kill my family if I am a sponsor of Boko Haram? Is there anywhere in the world that you sponsor people to kill you?”
Read more here:http://classynigerianjobs..com.ng/2016/02/im-not-founder-or-sponsor-of-boko-haram.html
Re: I'm Not A Founder Or Sponsor Of Boko Haram Sect - Ali Modu Sheriff by jane0000(f): 2:29pm On Feb 20, 2016
Hope u r telling d truth mr sheriff or else, OYO is ur case when Buhari is ready to deal with u and any one involved.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: I'm Not A Founder Or Sponsor Of Boko Haram Sect - Ali Modu Sheriff by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
We believe you small sir!!!
Re: I'm Not A Founder Or Sponsor Of Boko Haram Sect - Ali Modu Sheriff by MrKong: 2:35pm On Feb 20, 2016
Na lie joor angry

He created the monster and the monster outgrew the master, became answerable to nobody again...now he's hiding behind the death of his brother, shameless dwarf! angry
Re: I'm Not A Founder Or Sponsor Of Boko Haram Sect - Ali Modu Sheriff by TheFreeOne: 2:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
Here comes BH firefights.

APC v Ali Modu Sheriff/PDP shocked Omo Ina la nran si Ina.

I believe that's the logic behind his emergence as PDP chairman.
Re: I'm Not A Founder Or Sponsor Of Boko Haram Sect - Ali Modu Sheriff by hammariise(m): 2:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
Shut the hell out of your mouth mhen
Re: I'm Not A Founder Or Sponsor Of Boko Haram Sect - Ali Modu Sheriff by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
if such suspicions are surrounding this man then why is he not being investigated?

1 Like

Re: I'm Not A Founder Or Sponsor Of Boko Haram Sect - Ali Modu Sheriff by HtwoOw: 3:28pm On Feb 20, 2016
Step by step

We know Dasuki shared money

I also read that powerful people create crises in cities and countries because they will make profit from the ensuing instability ( Like Dasuki and Friends $2.1M profit) , that's why idealists opinion was never really popular ,

My point is if there is a link , all the notes, files and stuffs that EFCC and DSS recovered from Dasuki will point it out and that arrest will be justified
Re: I'm Not A Founder Or Sponsor Of Boko Haram Sect - Ali Modu Sheriff by foriz4u(m): 3:43pm On Feb 20, 2016
common sense will will answer those questions promptly.

Mr. Ali sir? inasmuch as I'm not in suppirt of BH I'm also not in support or blackmails just to bring down the goodwill and name one has spent yrs to build.

come to think of it, FFK accepted he n other members if PDP welcomed this honorable big fish when he defected to PDP. why has the blackmail of the sponsorship of these notorious sect nit been brought up or thrown at him all these while b4 his appointment?

Mr Ali sir, pls my advice, sow any body who trys to downtrod ur name in this regards and deman compensation.
Re: I'm Not A Founder Or Sponsor Of Boko Haram Sect - Ali Modu Sheriff by joeprince23(m): 3:48pm On Feb 20, 2016
SW bot members like FFK and okupke wanted to hijack PDP party structures thus they started blackmail and calumny campaign... But let me make it clear to all,PDP will reclaim aso villa come 2019 insha allah,by Godsgrace,maka chukwu,ogbene ko
Re: I'm Not A Founder Or Sponsor Of Boko Haram Sect - Ali Modu Sheriff by Ugo4ema2015: 4:16pm On Feb 20, 2016
Oga ali u indeed ve a story 2tell dis tym...

(1) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Wins 'man Of The Year Award' / Time To Tame Our Globetrotting President / Buhari's U-turn On N5000 - Gov Al-makura Speaks Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.