Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

#lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos (31443 Views)

I Drank My Own Pee To Survive - Abandoned Woman Survived 10 Days In Desert /  7 Yoruba Words You’ll Need To Survive In Lagos / Tips On How To Survive Abuja For Freshers (personal Experience) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos by Donbabajay12(m): 9:49pm On Feb 20, 2016
CaroLyner:
whats the big deal in living in lagos
Did u just say that
Re: #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos by Oghumu1(m): 10:07pm On Feb 20, 2016
Only for Lagos, them go steal your phone and sell it back to you. If u want to get to your destination on time don't leave home Saturday evening, or else the kind hold up wey dy always dy road, I wonder who owns all these cars.

1 Like

Re: #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos by Oghumu1(m): 10:09pm On Feb 20, 2016
Nicepoker:
Lagos I hate that place. Calabar my peaceful home.
Travel out from that place, get exposed and know places. Who Calabar don help??

1 Like

Re: #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos by Nicepoker(m): 10:13pm On Feb 20, 2016
Oghumu1:

Travel out from that place, get exposed and know places. Who Calabar don help??
I have been to all the states in the east. 2 states in the west. And all the states in south south. How about u?
Re: #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos by Oghumu1(m): 10:13pm On Feb 20, 2016
jidxin:
fucking lie obviously u ve not bin to Lagos b4 and point of correction Lagos is owned by d yorubas
Its a Yoruba land but Igbo's are everywhere like MTN. Majority of the successful businessmen u see in lagos are IGBO'S.
Re: #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos by Oghumu1(m): 10:16pm On Feb 20, 2016
Nicepoker:
I have been to all the states in the east. 2 states in the west. And all the states in south south. How about u?
Im not a tourist but I've not been to the north. Even Lagos state, I've not been to half of it... embarassed
Re: #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos by UrbanMystique: 10:18pm On Feb 20, 2016
jidxin:
fucking lie obviously u ve not bin to Lagos b4 and point of correction Lagos is owned by d yorubas
are you a learner? Don't educate iPod tout. Logic eludes them.

1 Like

Re: #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos by Nicepoker(m): 10:18pm On Feb 20, 2016
Oghumu1:

Im not a tourist but I've not been to the north. Even Lagos state, I've not been to half of it... embarassed
I am not a tourist either.
Re: #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos by Oghumu1(m): 10:23pm On Feb 20, 2016
Nicepoker:
I am not a tourist either.
So why the traveling up and down?? All the states in the east.
Re: #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos by profosenogoboy: 10:27pm On Feb 20, 2016
Hahaha
Re: #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos by Nicepoker(m): 10:27pm On Feb 20, 2016
Oghumu1:

So why the traveling up and down?? All the states in the east.
official duties.
Re: #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos by doskie(m): 10:30pm On Feb 20, 2016
DashMeYansh:
I despise everything Lagos stands for, it's streets are dirty, it's people are battered, everyone tryna cheat you cus of yo accent

The legendary Island is an absolute fvcks all.
just say you hate new york and we will pardon you bro. if youve never lived in lag, you are a nigerian but........
Re: #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos by Lilimax(f): 10:30pm On Feb 20, 2016
The best day to enjoy driving in Lagos is on a Sunday morning smiley From Ikeja to Lekki will be less than 30 mins via 3rd mainland bridge.

1 Like

Re: #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos by Lilimax(f): 10:31pm On Feb 20, 2016
doskie:
just say you hate new york and we will pardon you bro. if youve never lived in lag, you are a nigerian but........
No mind am. He is a gaynanian tongue
Re: #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos by tammie24: 10:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
Agubushmenyo:
Things I hate seeing on Nairaland concerning this Jumoke issue:
1) God pick my call: who the hell told you that God is a registered member of nairaland? Or u think sleeping at home or claiming Hustling will bring luck to you?

2) She is Lucky: Technically, there is nothing like Luck.
Luck like we all say is a product of opportunity with preparation! Let's assume Olajumoke was oversized, she wouldn't be able to play the script well.

3) My time is coming: Shout it on Nairaland from now till next year without any reasonable effort or plan, you will end up buying enough data from your network provider just to type trash!

Meanwhile:

Shoutout to all those who copy and peep in the exam hall... Even those who manage to graduate from the University and those who tried with ND results and Still come here and Type "Buhari is a Dullard" just to get some likes! I hail una...
Abeg go sleep
Fvcking hater
pray make God pick your call
make suffer far from your life
no be her fault say you dey suffer
Re: #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos by doskie(m): 10:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
emerged01:

If u live in banana lsland you won't say u hate Lagos.
ogbeni loneliness and boredom fit kill you for there oh. na one mallam one kettle for banana island.
Re: #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos by doskie(m): 10:40pm On Feb 20, 2016
OTEGA1:
Methinks banana island is over hyped.Its just an environs with overpriced property were getting network on phone is difficult. Ehinnothin extraordinary about the place just unusual hype.
very lonely and boring. I prefer lekki 1
Re: #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 20, 2016
doskie:
[I actually hate new York, I prefer the suburbs where I can get my peace.
Re: #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos by doskie(m): 10:43pm On Feb 20, 2016
Lilimax:
The best day to enjoy driving in Lagos is on a Sunday morning smiley From Ikeja to Lekki will be less than 30 mins via 3rd mainland bridge.
thats a fact. but make sure you have at least half tank cos you cant predict the sunday a trailer will fall.

1 Like

Re: #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos by doskie(m): 10:49pm On Feb 20, 2016
DashMeYansh:

[I actually hate new York, I prefer the suburbs where I can get my peace.
you can live any lifestyle in lag. if you love hustle and bustle, mainland and some part of island is for you. if you love tranquility, live in the outskirts of lag like some cool estates in ogun state. else; just be rich enough to have a cool life on the island. places like vgc, chevron, pinnock estate and many more. as long as your work place is not too far. you may never even need to visit the mainland for a period of 5years except you use ikeja airport. broda. real ajebors are on the island. they dont know anything about mainland. they have never entered public bis all their lives. and yes! they live in lagos.

3 Likes

Re: #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos by tosyne2much(m): 10:50pm On Feb 20, 2016
Agubushmenyo:
Things I hate seeing on Nairaland concerning this Jumoke issue:
1) God pick my call: who the hell told you that God is a registered member of nairaland? Or u think sleeping at home or claiming Hustling will bring luck to you?

2) She is Lucky: Technically, there is nothing like Luck.
Luck like we all say is a product of opportunity with preparation! Let's assume Olajumoke was oversized, she wouldn't be able to play the script well.

3) My time is coming: Shout it on Nairaland from now till next year without any reasonable effort or plan, you will end up buying enough data from your network provider just to type trash!

Meanwhile:

Shoutout to all those who copy and peep in the exam hall... Even those who manage to graduate from the University and those who tried with ND results and Still come here and Type "Buhari is a Dullard" just to get some likes! I hail una...
Man of wisdom, I like this cool

Bro, send me your bank account details right away cool
Re: #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 20, 2016
tosyne2much:
Man of wisdom, I like this cool

Bro, send me your bank account details right away cool

Don't worry, I have collected Salary.. Manage your cash well oo..
Because Economy is not smiling now oo grin
Re: #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos by bayocanny: 11:21pm On Feb 20, 2016
DashMeYansh:
I despise everything Lagos stands for, it's streets are dirty, it's people are battered, everyone tryna cheat you cus of yo accent

The legendary Island is an absolute fvcks all.
Nigga how many profile do u have on NL?
Re: #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos by tosyne2much(m): 11:23pm On Feb 20, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

Don't worry, I have collected Salary.. Manage your cash well oo..
Because Economy is not smiling now oo grin
U no lie at all bro cheesy
Re: #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos by IBBG(m): 11:41pm On Feb 20, 2016
Nicepoker:
Lagos I hate that place. Calabar my peaceful home.
With better breeze and serene environment.

1 Like

Re: #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos by IBBG(m): 11:46pm On Feb 20, 2016
Lilimax:
very true. imagine that kind small place like lagos accommodating millions people. Hmmmmm.
Re: #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos by callmescandy: 11:47pm On Feb 20, 2016
kuuljay:
In Lagos within 5 minutes of a traffic jam you go see different hawkers,them dey even sell beer and if e reach 30 minutes you go even prize ashawo nack kpekus for hold up grin grin grin

Exactly you just know lagos well!! See ajah hold up nothing dem no dey sell, even dog,foodstuff of any kind soup, funny things lwkmd
Re: #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 20, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
How to survive in Lagos ??
Eat indomie and egg everyday.
Defeacate in the gutter.
Take a bath once every 5 days.

Lagos is no man's land.

Aaagh this guy sef don see tinz... Collet am! cheesy
Re: #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos by Codyt(m): 11:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
onosprince:
If you can make it in Lagos then you can make it anywhere.
And Now... The big question here angry
Re: #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos by arofemites(m): 12:13am On Feb 21, 2016
Suffering n smiling people.

9 sitting 99 standing.

Can't imagining living in Lagos now wit my present state of finance.

I want to leave in BANANA ISLAND.

Den, I'm in Lagos!
Re: #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos by holysaint1(m): 1:55am On Feb 21, 2016
CaroLyner:

so afta all those advice above u still dey ask this question....
Re: #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos by Naff24(f): 5:14am On Feb 21, 2016
CaroLyner:
No big deal my dear.....just go there "Try & See"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want To Relocate To Lagos From Port Harcourt / Many Dead As Truck Rams Into Shops In AAUA / How Potholes On Enen Nsit Road Killed My Son In Akwa Ibom - Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.