Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

God Please Pick My Calls Before My Battery Runs Down - Photos - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Please Pick My Calls Before My Battery Runs Down - Photos (1880 Views)

Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election / Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins / Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet Has Broken Down (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Please Pick My Calls Before My Battery Runs Down - Photos by perkyendy(m): 5:58pm On Feb 20, 2016

GOD PLEASE PICK MY CALLS

I have been here for too long dear God, my calls keep coming on your table, and I want you to pick it now!

Though I can not question you for not picking them all this while but I want you to pick mine now, I remember you are not a partial God, you picked the call of Abraham in his time of distress, you made him father of all nation according to your Holy Book the "Bible" me too am calling you now I need you to answer...

This year I want to get married too, I have attended so many wedding, I have best so many people, I have bought their cloth its my turn too, am also your creation and I know you want the best for me, let my best come now...

It has not been easy living life without job, God please pick my call I also need a job, something that will bring better life to me, I want to build houses too, I mean mansion, am your child and I should get the best, I want to drive the posh car of my time...

Dear God please pick the call now, I not only want all this things to myself alone, I want to bring smile to other people's face, I want to also wipe their tears in my own little way, God if you answer this call I will be able to do alot of things!

We just need to talk please God!

This is what so many people are actually crying and calling God for, myself I have mine own call am placing and praying God picks.

To everyone who is expecting one thing or the other from God, I pray God will answer you today and make your good request come to pass in the name of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: God Please Pick My Calls Before My Battery Runs Down - Photos by perkyendy(m): 5:59pm On Feb 20, 2016
Re: God Please Pick My Calls Before My Battery Runs Down - Photos by ENGRJCJ(m): 6:07pm On Feb 20, 2016
He will surely pick our calls on 2 July 2016. Just be patient and steadfast.. Don't forget testimony on nairaland..

1 Like

Re: God Please Pick My Calls Before My Battery Runs Down - Photos by PoliticalThuG(m): 6:24pm On Feb 20, 2016
It will not be too long, ur calls will be picked.

1 Like

Re: God Please Pick My Calls Before My Battery Runs Down - Photos by Mjshexy(f): 6:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
Just have faith & be patient, our God is not a mocker of Destiny. #Secret: Learn to engage in Kingdom promotion prayers & leave the rest to God. From Glory To Glory...

1 Like

Re: God Please Pick My Calls Before My Battery Runs Down - Photos by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 20, 2016
God, please reply my SMS too. Abeg..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Aren't Black People Afraid Of Jesus? / Video: Bishop Oyedepo - Many Believers Are Dead Because They Don't Give To God / Benny Hinn's Confession And The Danger Of Pentecostalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.