Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,677 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) (33086 Views)

Chinelo Okafor Jennifer Receives 26000 As UNN Best Graduating Student In Faculty / Lady Who Got Just 10k As UNN Best Graduating Student To Now Get N500,000 / FUNAAB Workers Fry Akara, Celebrate Suspension Of Vice Chancellor (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) by MeloGist(m): 7:11pm On Feb 20, 2016
Ooni of Ife, Enitan Adeyeye Ogunwusi Ojaja ll, who was appointed as the new Chancellor of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN), by President Buhari, was present at the Tertiary Institution's 45th convocation ceremony and was also officially sworn in as the new chancellor.

http://www.melogist.com/ooni-of-ife-sworn-in-as-the-chancellor-of-the-university-of-nigeria-nsukka/

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) by MeloGist(m): 7:11pm On Feb 20, 2016
Yoruba Girls/Guys Will now be flooding UNN since the Oba Is now the Chancellor, Nice One... grin

34 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) by ratchy: 7:22pm On Feb 20, 2016
Good

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) by TedBaker(m): 7:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
Na nw Oduduwa Republic boiz n gals go full UNN

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) by KingRex1(m): 7:40pm On Feb 20, 2016
Its nice, my alma mata. Hail Varsity of Nigeria!

8 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) by OgbeifunErom: 8:00pm On Feb 20, 2016
Nice one Kabiyesi

A lot of people will be sad seeing these pictures

But it is what it is

There is always a senior and junior brother

8 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 20, 2016
undecided
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
from Ife to Nsukka......how him go take manage im kingdom?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 8:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) by odiereke(m): 8:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
I love this King.

5 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) by bamite(m): 8:02pm On Feb 20, 2016
This ooni is too accessible jare

7 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) by Kreamie(m): 8:02pm On Feb 20, 2016
This is how far God and Literacy will take you..

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) by sagewonders(m): 8:02pm On Feb 20, 2016
Good
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 20, 2016
Hmmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) by Viktor1983(m): 8:03pm On Feb 20, 2016
It's all good.

OgbeifunErom:
Nice one Kabiyesi

But it is what it is

Sad? Why? you are petty AF

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) by zeezyoung(m): 8:03pm On Feb 20, 2016
Congratulations ur Highness... I jst love dis King... Long life Kabiesi

5 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) by kennyman2000(m): 8:03pm On Feb 20, 2016
Nice one..
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) by Lovebond34(m): 8:03pm On Feb 20, 2016
person dy im village dy serve dem still carry anoda position giv am..na wa o

9 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) by qualityovenbake(m): 8:04pm On Feb 20, 2016
Good. Congratulation Kabiyesi
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) by Dexema(m): 8:04pm On Feb 20, 2016
I think the ooni has creative and positive thoughts, I won't be suprised if he does something worthy of accolades on UNN campus.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) by bams1: 8:04pm On Feb 20, 2016
Respect

1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) by cg053: 8:06pm On Feb 20, 2016
Sai President Buhari, what a nice appointment
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) by NobleAky(m): 8:06pm On Feb 20, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
Nice one Kabiyesi

But it is what it is

what will it take you to just say CONGRATULATION and move on? Instead of this inciting comment?

I'm sure there was a time Igwe Achebe of Onitsha was the Chancellor of Unilag!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) by demexTK(m): 8:07pm On Feb 20, 2016
Y is he carrying his staff of authority by himself undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 8:07pm On Feb 20, 2016
TedBaker:
Na nw Oduduwa Republic boiz n gals go full UNN
says who? The chief executive of the institution is the VC

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) by missioner(m): 8:07pm On Feb 20, 2016
why on earth is he putting on academic gown and beret and the crown at the same time .... can't he just remove the crown and wear d beret very well.

can the Queen of England ever put on something over her crown. ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) by ChappyChase: 8:07pm On Feb 20, 2016
On behalf of the lions I say welcome sir!
MeloGist:
Yoruba Girls/Guys Will now be flooding UNN since the Oba Is now the Chancellor, Nice One... grin
^^^ some should tap this guy to wake up!!!!! Na UNN we dey talk of here, them no even favour their own indigins!!! In the den of lions, its survival of the fittest!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) by Agybaby4luv: 8:07pm On Feb 20, 2016
Perfect. Im exlioness and Igbo but luv dis Oni

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) by KingsleyCEO: 8:07pm On Feb 20, 2016
I won't be surprise if he makes Yoruba the official language of the school.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) by RichDad1(m): 8:07pm On Feb 20, 2016
KABIYESI OOOO
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) by Weedcrusher: 8:07pm On Feb 20, 2016
KingsleyCEO:
I won't be surprise if he makes Yoruba the official language of the school.

Dumb comment

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Graduating With Second Class Lower / My Reading Culture - Rufai Basirat, UI Pharmacy Best Graduating Student / Are Science Students Really More Intelligent Than Art Students?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.