Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) (81916 Views)

Bella Hadid's Breast On Display On The Runway! [photo] / Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) / Annie Idibia & Kaffy On The Runway With Their Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by coolaustyne(m): 7:26am On Feb 21, 2016
Her Olympus has not fallen; it has collapsed... In a state of igiaga.. ;DHer Olympus has not fallen; it has collapsed... In a state of igiaga..
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by einsteino(m): 7:30am On Feb 21, 2016
It is very unfair what most people say about this lady. Have we no empathy? I feel happy when I am able to better another mans life, it makes me happy to see someone prosper. I cant understand why people would say she is not even fine, her breast has fallen and all sorts of deregotary statements. These statements can hurt her new career, public perception matters and we are judge. Why on earth should one say such about someone who managed to escape the gutters? Does saying it make you feel better? I dont care if the statements are true, heck lie if you have to.. Your sister, gf, wife, daughter's breast would fall someday, it is natural.. Your mothers own has already collapsed, doesnt make her any less a woman! This isnt a lady sleeping around with men to get a modelling contract, she was working hard to feed two kids.. Working with dignity, just the way some of our good old mothers laboured to fend for us. Those kids could be anybody tomoro, they could be your inlaws, your leaders..

I came up from the bottom, so I know what it means to have the rare opportunity to achieve escape velocity from poverty. Many of your wealthy parents who spoil you to the extent that you cant relate with this womans story, also came up from the bottom. Yall fight for and defend polithievians, defend this woman, she isnt asking for your money, if u cant defend her at least be neutral.

To even think most of yall would go to church forming saints after murdering this lady with your mouth. Remember what paul said about how we kill people with the things we say?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by moresmo: 7:44am On Feb 21, 2016
vkon2:
No matter the make up, if u no fine, u no fit fine..... No hate o,,,,, wat am saying is she is not beautiful,,, God continue to bless her
Nor be beauty carry her go where she dey,na favour. Plus no1 is ugly,they just need money
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by YelloweWest: 8:03am On Feb 21, 2016
ITbomb:

Young man, this is all you can type on a Sunday morning right?
I was just saying the truth , her boobs is just like that of your mum's.
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by papaejima1: 8:17am On Feb 21, 2016
ITbomb:
I think her breast has fallen real bad
Afterv2 children have sucked yours, then you can sow us how pointed it will still remain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Felincous(m): 8:27am On Feb 21, 2016
dearsly:
The only bad thing about am is dat she is in Nigeria..If not, Buhari d dullard cow 4 don travel go meet am....

It shows that the 16yrs of PDP rule has increased ur mental illness
#familyofineffectualbuffon.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Ninilowo(m): 8:31am On Feb 21, 2016
ITbomb:
Na those bakery boys go cause am grin grin grin
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by blackfase(m): 8:47am On Feb 21, 2016
Brotherly, I connect with your thoughts. These people u mentioned r all products of a completely failed and broken system which has inadvertently messed up their thought processes. Same reason d country struggles so hard to get itself out of d perpetual abyss its currently stuck in cos such high level of morons that litters its space. Pathetic lot!

einsteino:
It is very unfair what most people say about this lady. Have we no empathy? I feel happy when I am able to better another mans life, it makes me happy to see someone prosper. I cant understand why people would say she is not even fine, her breast has fallen and all sorts of deregotary statements. These statements can hurt her new career, public perception matters and we are judge. Why on earth should one say such about someone who managed to escape the gutters? Does saying it make you feel better? I dont care if the statements are true, heck lie if you have to.. Your sister, gf, wife, daughter's breast would fall someday, it is natural.. Your mothers own has already collapsed, doesnt make her any less a woman! This isnt a lady sleeping around with men to get a modelling contract, she was working hard to feed two kids.. Working with dignity, just the way some of our good old mothers laboured to fend for us. Those kids could be anybody tomoro, they could be your inlaws, your leaders..

I came up from the bottom, so I know what it means to have the rare opportunity to achieve escape velocity from poverty. Many of your wealthy parents who spoil you to the extent that you cant relate with this womans story, also came up from the bottom. Yall fight for and defend polithievians, defend this woman, she isnt asking for your money, if u cant defend her at least be neutral.

To even think most of yall would go to church forming saints after murdering this lady with your mouth. Remember what paul said about how we kill people with the things we say?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:49am On Feb 21, 2016
Jamean:
This lady has at least 2 threads daily on Nairaland more recently, and some people are out there losing sleep about the genuineness of the whole event. Analysing and proposing schools of thought. Even basket yansh could not hold his bad belle. Who you don help

Whether truth or lie, she has made history, she is now a celebrity, she has covered a magazine, she's the face of a renowned bank, she's got a gift of a house etc.

The average Nigerian is selfish and possess wealth primarily for comfort and to intimidate others. Even among siblings. You want to be the one eyed king in the village of the blind. When people start learning to separate issues and mind their businesses, your call may not be picked. wink

y do ladies wt such amazing tnkin' don't cross my path?
#deep. #umakebrain.
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Burger01(m): 8:55am On Feb 21, 2016
Ishilove:

After two kids it is to be expected

Besides, the shape of a woman's breast determines how firm it will be. Pawpaw and mango shaped breasts will fall quickly, unlike orange shaped bosoms which remain perky for a long time. I know someone whose breasts were still firm after 6 kids because of the shape of her bosoms (orange)

My roomie in the uni doesn't know what it feels like to have firm bosoms because according to her, the boobs grew out and pointed straight down (pawpaw)
Hmmmm! O gha o! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by toprealman: 8:59am On Feb 21, 2016
MissingBudget:
She has an ambitious neck. And please I see nothing wow about this picture. God bless her hustle though.
In modelling your stats is what matters. Many models will kill for that type of neck. Facials is just a fraction of the main thing.
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by sadiq4u6173: 9:07am On Feb 21, 2016
dearsly:
The only bad thing about am is dat she is in Nigeria..If not, Buhari d dullard cow 4 don travel go meet am....
you are out of asylum no wonder you talk like a product of baby factory that you are....

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by 6digitscomrade: 9:35am On Feb 21, 2016
men and bobby sha...but wait even if dem give u tear rubber breast new chasis to suck from now till 5yrs bro na as u meet am u go leave am how much u go fit lick insyd bag of salt..breast na appetizer bro e nor dey belleful..na vanity on its own..lol..although u nor knw say she dey married wiv kids?u knw how many abortions ,numerous boyfriends don instigate the fallen of that olympus?fear GOD ,nothing wey nor fit tire for dis life ooo..ur mumsy breast sef tire she nor tell u begin give u AKAMU...he tire mosque sef dem turn to TEXACO filling station..
ITbomb:
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by 6digitscomrade: 9:37am On Feb 21, 2016
6digitscomrade:
men and bobby sha...but wait even if dem give u tear rubber breast new chasis to suck from now till 5yrs bro na as u meet am u go leave am how much u go fit lick insyd bag of salt..breast na appetizer bro e nor dey belleful..na vanity on its own..lol..although u nor knw say she dey married wiv kids?u knw how many abortions ,numerous boyfriends don instigate the fallen of that olympus?fear GOD ,nothing wey nor fit tire for dis life ooo..ur mumsy breast sef tire she nor tell u begin give u AKAMU...he tire mosque sef dem turn to TEXACO filling station..
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 21, 2016
Smooyis:
Packaging is what she needs now going by the background she's coming from. I believe she will get there some day. Kudos
get where bros. she already der now...

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Jamean(f): 9:38am On Feb 21, 2016
Josephamstrong1:

y do ladies wt such amazing tnkin' don't cross my path? #deep. #umakebrain.
check yourself undecided Ok Bye grin
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by 6digitscomrade: 9:41am On Feb 21, 2016
abi make him go pet d breast naaaa...go read wetin i reply dis our bro...him get sympathy for breast gannn..if dem give am chance him fit fight against breast VANDALIZATION,BREAST LAUNDERING,BREAST MARGINALIZATION..,ACTUALIZATION OF THE SOVEREIGN STANDING OF BREAST AS AN ORGAN...if we allow dat he go be treasonable felony against many of us breast loving ,hardworking people..him fit even canvass for BREAST RIGHTS...LOL
Ninilowo:
Na those bakery boys go cause am grin grin grin
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by 6digitscomrade: 9:45am On Feb 21, 2016
Facts has been spoken...good to know we AV SOME BOBBY, OYON[,BOSSOMS,BREAST,ORANGES,WATERMELON..HEAD LAMPS EXPERTS IN DA BUILDING...quote author=Burger01 post=43114535]Hmmmm! O gha o! smiley[/quote]
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by 6digitscomrade: 9:50am On Feb 21, 2016
AND U DEY HERE?U AV NEGLECTED UR DUTY...U MUST BE WIV D PARTY OF PROPAGANDA BRO..INSTEAD TO TACKLE TEAMING ISSUES NOW U COME MEDIA DEY TELL US ISSUES INSTEAD TO FIX AND GIVE US UPDATE HOW BUSY U AV BEEN ...BRO GO AND RESCUE DAT OLYMPUS PLS DO ASAP..BEFORE ?U KNW D REST.
coolaustyne:
Her Olympus has not fallen; it has collapsed... In a state of igiaga.. ;DHer Olympus has not fallen; it has collapsed... In a state of igiaga..
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by eightsin(m): 9:53am On Feb 21, 2016
Those breas.ts tho
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by gentlecent: 10:03am On Feb 21, 2016
This is a staged thing. The bread seller thing is a ruse, faked and unreal. It takes real men to see this 419 stunt by TY BELLO. Time will tel. grin

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by ademoladeji(m): 10:16am On Feb 21, 2016
Ishilove:

Besides, the shape of a woman's breast determines how firm it will be. Pawpaw and mango shaped breasts will fall quickly, unlike orange shaped bosoms which remain perky for a long time. I know someone whose breasts were still firm after 6 kids because of the shape of her bosoms (orange)

My roomie in the uni doesn't know what it feels like to have firm bosoms because according to her, the boobs grew out and pointed straight down (pawpaw)

What's the shape of yours?
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 21, 2016
Ishilove:

Damn!!! Go now and collect your phd in breast anatomy. Interesting sha :-)
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 21, 2016
ITbomb:
Who
Did
It?
...and
When
Did
The fall
Occur?
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 21, 2016
ITbomb:
Who
Did
It?
...and
When
Did
The fall
Occur?

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 10:57am On Feb 21, 2016
daretodiffer:

It is only gullible people that won't believe itundecided
Is that what you think? cheesy
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by olamkas: 10:58am On Feb 21, 2016
she looks nothing more beautiful than her natural self.well just my thought sha.
NEHLIVE:
Just a month ago, she was hawking bread and making less than N1k a day. And some people say there's no God!

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/work-it-girl-photo-of-olajumoke-on.html
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 11:06am On Feb 21, 2016
Ishilove:

I'm not. I'm just trying to correct a misconception.

Fallen or perky, the primary role of the breasts is lactation. It is us humans who make their firmness a big deal.
Lactation waaat ? Says who? cool
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 11:08am On Feb 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
Lactation waaat ? Says who? cool
Bros leave all those kinda women.. their boobs Don fall already
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 11:15am On Feb 21, 2016
Cutehector:
Bros leave all those kinda women.. their boobs Don fall already
Baba, my hand no dey dis one ooooo cheesy
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Ishilove: 11:22am On Feb 21, 2016
ademoladeji:

What's the shape of yours?
Classified
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Ishilove: 11:25am On Feb 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
Baba, my hand no dey dis one ooooo cheesy
You really shouldn't respond to every inane and brainless comment certain people seem to have in abundance. Empty vessels make the most noise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man / Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually / Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.