Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Where Is Tam David-West? Nigeria Needs Him Now To Defend Himself! (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Tam David-West? Nigeria Needs Him Now To Defend Himself! (pics) (71250 Views)

Constitution Amendment: I Feel Sorry For Nigeria –Tam David-West / "Buhari Will Shock Nigerians"- Tam David-West, Ex Minister Of Petroleum & Energy / Tam David-West To Soyinka: Cut Your Green Card, Keep To Your Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Tam David-West? Nigeria Needs Him Now To Defend Himself! (pics) by tomakint: 12:35am On Feb 21, 2016
He was more like the mouthpiece of Buhari before the elections. He blasted the hell out of Jonathan for no just cause. He sees Buhari as his Lord and Saviour like many APC followers here. He was the one who said, there is nothing like oil subsidy that its all fraud. The icing on the cake was when he confidently said this...........loading........

180 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Where Is Tam David-West? Nigeria Needs Him Now To Defend Himself! (pics) by ozoigbondu: 12:42am On Feb 21, 2016
The old fool is probably somewhere looking for how to blame GEJ for bubu incompetency

434 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Where Is Tam David-West? Nigeria Needs Him Now To Defend Himself! (pics) by TippyTop(m): 12:46am On Feb 21, 2016
Probably brain dead now.

213 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Where Is Tam David-West? Nigeria Needs Him Now To Defend Himself! (pics) by tomakint: 12:46am On Feb 21, 2016
ozoigbondu:
The old fool is probably somewhere looking for how to blamed GEJ for bubu incompetency
You can say that again......you wondered how he had gone quiet like the dead when he is actually alive and kicking. Moral of the lesson: be careful what you wished Goodluck Ebele Jonathan!

320 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Where Is Tam David-West? Nigeria Needs Him Now To Defend Himself! (pics) by ibkgab001: 12:48am On Feb 21, 2016
God is good

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Is Tam David-West? Nigeria Needs Him Now To Defend Himself! (pics) by peacengine(m): 12:51am On Feb 21, 2016
He must be choking on his evil words somewhere in the bossom of oblivion

150 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Where Is Tam David-West? Nigeria Needs Him Now To Defend Himself! (pics) by 234GT(m): 12:52am On Feb 21, 2016
He has concluded what he was paid to do niyen

134 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Where Is Tam David-West? Nigeria Needs Him Now To Defend Himself! (pics) by DickDastardly(m): 1:17am On Feb 21, 2016
That man wen keep face like ambulance driver don run with im walking stick. The harsh negative "change" go don bend that im mouth finish go back of im head. cheesy

129 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Where Is Tam David-West? Nigeria Needs Him Now To Defend Himself! (pics) by EHMIR(m): 2:01am On Feb 21, 2016
ozoigbondu:
The old fool is probably somewhere looking for how to blamed GEJ for bubu incompetency
oka rey,i dab for u ooogrin

my bro,saray edit am b4 aiye see amcheesy

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Is Tam David-West? Nigeria Needs Him Now To Defend Himself! (pics) by Vision4God: 2:03am On Feb 21, 2016
Hahaha...
APC oya over to u? Answer d question?

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Where Is Tam David-West? Nigeria Needs Him Now To Defend Himself! (pics) by naijaking1: 2:22am On Feb 21, 2016
David West, professor of virology turned politician. You never know when his brain must have been infected with some of those virulent viruses.
Unlike the northerners, southerners, Ijaws go to the extreme to dehumanize their own, even if there is no truth in their words. Same group that saw Igbos as the cause of all troubles in Nigeria, now turned against GEJ, unfortunately history is not on their side.

134 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Where Is Tam David-West? Nigeria Needs Him Now To Defend Himself! (pics) by Adonis3: 2:56am On Feb 21, 2016
I can only imagine

All those ranting they didn't want "Goodluck"
Now see how goodluck is far from them

Well, thank GOD I wished for and voted for goodluckcheesy

#Adonis3HasSopken

127 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Where Is Tam David-West? Nigeria Needs Him Now To Defend Himself! (pics) by thunderrider: 3:10am On Feb 21, 2016
While saying all these, I think he was like

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Where Is Tam David-West? Nigeria Needs Him Now To Defend Himself! (pics) by arabbunkum: 3:55am On Feb 21, 2016
Moral of the story: be careful what you wish for.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Is Tam David-West? Nigeria Needs Him Now To Defend Himself! (pics) by frankyychiji(f): 6:12am On Feb 21, 2016
The man thought Buhary would make him a minister, but Audu Ogbe got the slot reserved for great grandfathers.

127 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Where Is Tam David-West? Nigeria Needs Him Now To Defend Himself! (pics) by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 21, 2016
How much is fuel price now, is it not 57 naira?itz only in igboland that they sell petrol above d normal price. Do not quote me negatively if you don't want Amadioha to strike you

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Is Tam David-West? Nigeria Needs Him Now To Defend Himself! (pics) by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 21, 2016
He is somewhere looking remorseful now,after the oshogbo weed he smoked as cleared from his eyes.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Tam David-West? Nigeria Needs Him Now To Defend Himself! (pics) by opribo(m): 7:17am On Feb 21, 2016
Nigerians must begin now to publicly stone this type of people whom we expect to tell us the home truth due to their trainings in the academic space but instead due to what they will eat choose to deceive Nigerians.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Tam David-West? Nigeria Needs Him Now To Defend Himself! (pics) by blaquemyc: 7:41am On Feb 21, 2016
the ol' nigga dey chill somewhere with him not so hard earned money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Tam David-West? Nigeria Needs Him Now To Defend Himself! (pics) by Bugatie(m): 7:59am On Feb 21, 2016
I pity Buhari's media men because it's becoming increasingly difficult to defend his govt

96 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Where Is Tam David-West? Nigeria Needs Him Now To Defend Himself! (pics) by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 8:19am On Feb 21, 2016
he said his mind out of him not seeing the futuregrin

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Tam David-West? Nigeria Needs Him Now To Defend Himself! (pics) by lawrence358(m): 8:30am On Feb 21, 2016
When a conference (with most of d ministers der) had to be held to tell people of the importance of his trips, they r really over working to defend him..... It's not easy.

It's like having a boss who misbehaves but u hv to make him look good to d board of directors.

Bugatie:
I pity Buhari's media men because it's becoming increasingly difficult to defend his govt

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Tam David-West? Nigeria Needs Him Now To Defend Himself! (pics) by douchesnozzle(m): 8:34am On Feb 21, 2016
Emmeritus:
How much is fuel price now, is it not 57 naira?itz only in igboland that they sell petrol above d normal price. Do not quote me negatively if you don't want Amadioha to strike you
This post clearly shows that you don't even have I pass my neighbor generator not to talk of motorcycle.
Even NNPC stations don't sell fuel at that price anywhere.
Stick to your bicycle but don't spew trash about something u know nothing about.

120 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Where Is Tam David-West? Nigeria Needs Him Now To Defend Himself! (pics) by Bugatie(m): 8:44am On Feb 21, 2016
lawrence358:
When a conference (with most of d ministers der) had to be held to tell people of the importance of his trips, they r really over working to defend him..... It's not easy.

It's like having a boss who misbehaves but u hv to make him look good to d board of directors.

Seriously, cos they understand how funny they sound even to themselves each time they make those defenses

18 Likes

Re: Where Is Tam David-West? Nigeria Needs Him Now To Defend Himself! (pics) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:58am On Feb 21, 2016
eventually, TAM WEST was right.

is there anything like subsidy?

think abt it...

whenever ur team of clueless entities talked abt removing subsidy, it is always proportional to increase in pump price!!!

but now that the complete subsidy has been scraped, it resulted in reduction in pump price. and furthermore, there are rumors that the price will reduce further...

oya, tell me, is there subsidy?

what have we been paying for?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Tam David-West? Nigeria Needs Him Now To Defend Himself! (pics) by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 21, 2016
grin
Re: Where Is Tam David-West? Nigeria Needs Him Now To Defend Himself! (pics) by acenazt: 9:19am On Feb 21, 2016
Why are wailers always blind 2 d truth?. There's an impending oil lag due to the reduction of pump price yet to be announced. Tell me y fuel price is reducing without subsidy.

8 Likes

Re: Where Is Tam David-West? Nigeria Needs Him Now To Defend Himself! (pics) by jamace(m): 9:53am On Feb 21, 2016
grin grin
Re: Where Is Tam David-West? Nigeria Needs Him Now To Defend Himself! (pics) by dandollaz: 10:10am On Feb 21, 2016
Emmeritus:
57? Chai some people dont have generator talkless of car to know that official pp is 86.5

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Where Is Tam David-West? Nigeria Needs Him Now To Defend Himself! (pics) by frankyychiji(f): 10:51am On Feb 21, 2016
Emmeritus:
Pls Oga I live in Abuja. Can you please tell me where i can buy fuel for 57 naira? Thanks.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Tam David-West? Nigeria Needs Him Now To Defend Himself! (pics) by Cholls(m): 11:02am On Feb 21, 2016
my brother since I was born and now I am getting old I have never seen a Nigerian President like this.

Sai Baba

Please tell me........ how will you not be proud if you had a father like this.

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Tam David-West? Nigeria Needs Him Now To Defend Himself! (pics) by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 21, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails / Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial / What Are The Three Arms Of Government And Their Symbols Of Authority?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.