Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,214 members, 7,811,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. (46481 Views)

Nigerian Police Officer Sleeps In Mud After Getting Drunk (VIDEO) / How To Handle A Grammarian Boss At The Office? / How Other Staffs In The Office See It Admins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by sirculynz(m): 4:02am On Feb 21, 2016
After my service July last yr, my company refused to staff me, that I can only be employed as a trainee engr which comes with only small stipend. So I wrote this particular test online on July for one multi national company in lekki. 2 months later I got a text from them to come for interview, I was surprised. I went there. I was interviewed by an indian, the interview was so intense, he asked me many questions including sm calculations on electrical engr, I tink I got most. That interview lasted for abt 30mins each prsn & we where just 15. On dec, I got a call from them to come for medicals. By Jan I waited for them, I was tempted to go & find out my status from them @ their office but I kept cool. So on wed evening as I was leaving office I got a call from the HR of this new company, & she asked me to come tomorrow for their offer letter. When I went there & saw their offer, it was wow. we were 7, they apologised to us for taking this long to finally recruit us, that we were the lucky ones out of thousands of applicants & they had to do thorough screening. Omo that night I couldn't sleep, happiness won kill me. So the next morning when I went to my office to resign, I first told my boss, he was shocked cos I was one of his top engrs that delivers well. When I went to the HR to submit the letter. She asked abt the new company & i told her. She quickly had a meeting with sm top ogas & even the MD. Right there, she printed an offer letter, I was shocked. So after all this while, na now una know my importance. I told her dt my new company is gonna pay me 3x this offer & it's an international company with job security. After I greeted sm friends I left knowing fully well I'm going to a far better place. I'm resuming this Monday & I can't wait to get started.
So my fellow Job seekers, I wish u all the best. There are still good jobs out there u can get without knowing anybody. This year shall be our year of plenty testimonies.
Please ignore my typo errors**

1513 Likes 113 Shares

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by spinna: 4:07am On Feb 21, 2016
Congrats,good on you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by dammy222(f): 4:53am On Feb 21, 2016
Amen. Congrats!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by takoi: 4:56am On Feb 21, 2016
CONGRATS dear!!! It's surprising how people would want to use you and your skills without appreciating you. Only God knows how much they made from your presence.
From now on, you'll eat the fruits of your labor.

311 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by kingstonfaith(f): 5:09am On Feb 21, 2016
CONGRATS MAN,START SPREADING,IS OUR YEAR.AMEN

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by tpiar: 5:15am On Feb 21, 2016
your story mirrors my own.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by jopretty(f): 5:52am On Feb 21, 2016
Congratulations OP. May this new job open more better opportunities for you. I tap into your blessing oo

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by Mjshexy(f): 5:54am On Feb 21, 2016
Congrats bro, God's time is everly the best...

13 Likes

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by amokeme(f): 5:56am On Feb 21, 2016
Congratulations...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by dickxonn: 6:04am On Feb 21, 2016
I rejoice with u bro, keep flying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by Nobody: 6:13am On Feb 21, 2016
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by Justfavourme(m): 6:13am On Feb 21, 2016
More Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by chidekings(m): 6:28am On Feb 21, 2016
congrats bro,collect the second offer latter,somebody needs it.

6 Likes

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by sirculynz(m): 6:30am On Feb 21, 2016
spinna:
Congrats,good on you
Thanks bro
Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 21, 2016
"na now una know my importance" LWKMD, all the best joor o! grin

20 Likes

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by sirculynz(m): 6:37am On Feb 21, 2016
jopretty:
Congratulations OP. May this new job open more better opportunities for you. I tap into your blessing oo
Thanks, urs is coming soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by Slimfeez(m): 6:50am On Feb 21, 2016
sirculynz:
After my service July last yr, my company refused to staff me, that I can only be employed as a trainee engr which comes with only small stipend. So I wrote this particular test online on July for one multi national company in lekki. 2 months later I got a text from them to come for interview, I was surprised. I went there. I was interviewed by an indian, the interview was so intense, he asked me many questions including calculations on electrical engr, I tink I got most. That interview lasted for abt 30mins each prsn & we where just 15. On dec, I got a call from them to come for medicals. By Jan I waited for them, I was tempted to go & find out my status from them @ their office but I kept cool. So on wed evening as I was leaving office I got a call from the HR of this new company, & she asked me to come tomorrow for their offer letter. When I went there & saw their offer, it was wow. we were 7, they apologised to us for taking this long to finally recruit us, that we were the lucky ones out of thousands of applicants & they had to do thorough screening. Omo that night I couldn't sleep, happiness won kill me. So the next morning when I went to my office to resign, I first told my boss, he was shocked cos I was one of his top engrs that delivers well. When I went to the HR to submit the letter. She asked abt the new company & i told her. She quickly had a meeting with sm top ogas & even the MD. Right there, she printed an offer letter, I was shocked. So after all this while, na now una know my importance. I told her dt my new company is gonna pay me 3x this offer & it's an international company with job security. After I greeted sm friends I left knowing fully well I'm going to a far better place. I'm resuming this Monday & I can't wait to get started.
So my fellow Job seekers, I wish u all the best. There are still good jobs out there. This year shall be our year of plenty testimonies.
Please ignore my typo errors**
.....@Sirculynz, which of the job site really works for γφυ? share with us an authenticated job site that u got your new offer. Thanks

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by sirculynz(m): 7:00am On Feb 21, 2016
Slimfeez:
@Sirculynz, which of the job site really works for γφυ? share with us an authenticated job site that u got your new offer. Thanks
Seriously I used many job sites, but I think Careers24, Ngcareers & NL Job section are good. Cos the job I just got was advertised in almost all of them.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by texybaby(f): 7:11am On Feb 21, 2016
Amen...a big congrats to u dear...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by BrilliantMind: 7:27am On Feb 21, 2016
@ SIRCULYNZ" Pls can u link me to that your previous job.Pls mail me on myzeebaby7@gmail.com.Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by kolaitan(m): 7:36am On Feb 21, 2016
Amen, Congratulation bro, don't forget to pay your tithe here o cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by pendusky(m): 7:37am On Feb 21, 2016
kingstonfaith:
CONGRATS MAN,START SPREADING,IS OUR YEAR.AMEN

I love that word "Spreading"

we are spreading everywhere

OP congrats

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by sirculynz(m): 7:41am On Feb 21, 2016
BrilliantMind:
@ SIRCULYNZ" Pls can u link me to that your previous job.Pls mail me on myzeebaby7@gmail.com.Thanks

Hope u studied comp engr or elect/elect??

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by Allwility: 7:52am On Feb 21, 2016
Congratulations jawe. Don't mind your former company. Most companies know what to do and will just be foot dragging in the name of saving cost till reality dawns on them.

8 Likes

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by helphelp: 7:57am On Feb 21, 2016
Lol
Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 21, 2016
Congrats... I love that. They never knew you are important, till when you got another job. Ndi ara.

2 Likes

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by jesse515: 8:00am On Feb 21, 2016
Stories like dis ar wat shud be makin headlines, in as much as I believe in God, hard work in wateva we do surely pays n makes us relevant in any system.

I knw d olajumoke story is a script acted by d scammers party n dia many teams of media aides, even d paying school fees kini story ar all scripted.

But abeg make una locate me for warri make una use me act oooooo, I wan to act as a dry cleaner hu gets a safety officer job in an international company, wit endorsement from companies n organisations.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by MyNose: 8:00am On Feb 21, 2016
@sirculnyx Congrats bro, the best is yet to come.

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by ladyF(f): 8:01am On Feb 21, 2016
It's good for them, shey went they were using you and underpaying you on top, dem no know abi? Enjoy your new job!

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 21, 2016
Congrats to you, bro

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. / Federal Government Set To Pay Workers’ Salary Arrears And Allowances / Green Snake Chases New Magistrate Out Of Court Chamber In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.