Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,149 members, 7,825,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. (46516 Views)

Nigerian Police Officer Sleeps In Mud After Getting Drunk (VIDEO) / How To Handle A Grammarian Boss At The Office? / How Other Staffs In The Office See It Admins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by Nicepoker(m): 8:23am On Feb 21, 2016
BrilliantMind:
@ SIRCULYNZ" Pls can u link me to that your previous job.Pls mail me on myzeebaby7@gmail.com.Thanks
job wey I don collect salary already. Its late bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by Emenyk32: 8:24am On Feb 21, 2016
Congrats dear

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by Kesmakveli(m): 8:24am On Feb 21, 2016
sayyid:

2015? go check your calendar again
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by BUAR(m): 8:25am On Feb 21, 2016
Naso my guy u did the right and for those soft hearted NL take note incase of worst Case scenario.congrats bro

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:26am On Feb 21, 2016
Ninilowo:
Congratulations my brother. 2015 is my year of all round POSSIBILITIES in Jesus Name. Amen
2015? Bro you are stil far o

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by Ifeanyi4491(m): 8:28am On Feb 21, 2016
congratulation bro.

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by yeyedeysmell(f): 8:29am On Feb 21, 2016
When Grace speaks....#Congrats bro!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by platorepublic(m): 8:30am On Feb 21, 2016
Time to Speak my Mind:

I don't have sunday, I don't have time for family, I don't have time myself, I don't have time for friend, I don't have for anybody. While he like cruising around the world, I spent all my time in the office just make sure his business succeed. When he comes around no commendations except blames. No job security he suspend, fire and hire at will no one can question him.

One person doing the work of Four people at once, whenever money is lost and out of the little salary I will have to repay to balance account.

God sees my suffering he open a new door and I told him that I am leaving he then threaten to arrest me.

I thank God for everything

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by ednut1(m): 8:30am On Feb 21, 2016
i have resigned 2wice. na when u drop letter dem go begin dey hail u, trying to convince u to stay lol. Nigerians sha

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by kaziblake(f): 8:31am On Feb 21, 2016
Congrats Bro

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by Cholison(m): 8:31am On Feb 21, 2016
Congratulations, God leads.
Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by kaziblake(f): 8:33am On Feb 21, 2016
platorepublic:
Time to Speak my Mind:

I don't have sunday, I don't have time for family, I don't have time myself, I don't have time for friend, I don't have for anybody. While he like cruising around the world, I spent all my time in the office just make sure his business succeed. When he comes around no commendations except blames. No job security he suspend, fire and hire at will no one can question him.

One person doing the work of Four people at once, whenever money is lost and out of the little salary I will have to repay to balance account.

God sees my suffering he will open a door and I told him that I am leaving he then threaten to arrest me.

I thank God for everything

God will uplift you very soon...Just believe in him.
It's well

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by cruz419(m): 8:33am On Feb 21, 2016
congrats to u bro!!!!

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by crispyqutie(f): 8:33am On Feb 21, 2016
been there.... done dat.....I seriously donno what's wrong with these companies dat will employ you as a trainee and want you to work lykka real staff and pay u peanuts at d end of d day.....that should serve as a lesson to your boss....dats how dey'll be demoralizing youth with the skills they need and expect one to work like jakky! ......#dem no knw say dem dey use money get money??!!!....mtchewww

3 Likes

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by walemadu: 8:33am On Feb 21, 2016
i got a good job also but i dont see the need to make noise about it. it should be a normal thing if u know what you are doing

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 21, 2016
Congrats buddy....

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 21, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
2015? Bro you are stil far o
lol...d guy is in d oda part of d world

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by bblacky(f): 8:38am On Feb 21, 2016
I can't pass this post mehn, miracle that sounds like a lie. You are not lucky but Blessed dear. Congrats...u r established.

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by agabaI23(m): 8:38am On Feb 21, 2016
sirculynz

Congrats. I know of a guy that had a similar experience.
This guy was making 10 million naira for this company monthly but they could only afford to pay him N25K. he continued like that until another company somehow gave him their product on credit to market. They finished as fast usual. Gradually, he stopped picking products from his company. He was selling for others making his money. Each time his company asked what the problem was, he told them market was not moving.

When they found out, the guy was already a millionaire...

Congratulations. It serves them well......

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by wilcox(m): 8:39am On Feb 21, 2016
Bro move on, those your ogas and MD no want your light to shine. Enjoy your new found love and treat it like your life depends on it, because it does. I only see you moving higher. As for your former employer let them go and scout for another youth corper. Na cheap Labour go close them down.

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by oluwamitomisin: 8:41am On Feb 21, 2016
sirculynz:

Hope u studied comp engr or elect/elect??

Yes, I studied EEE. And another degree in Communication Engineering. Kindly be of help. babarindetosin@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 21, 2016
I love news like this. Not APC blaming Jonathan everyday for their incompetency.
Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 21, 2016
Congrat. On your new Job Sir !!!

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by hadura29(m): 8:51am On Feb 21, 2016
sirculynz:
After my service July last yr, my company refused to staff me, that I can only be employed as a trainee engr which comes with only small stipend. So I wrote this particular test online on July for one multi national company in lekki. 2 months later I got a text from them to come for interview, I was surprised. I went there. I was interviewed by an indian, the interview was so intense, he asked me many questions including sm calculations on electrical engr, I tink I got most. That interview lasted for abt 30mins each prsn & we where just 15. On dec, I got a call from them to come for medicals. By Jan I waited for them, I was tempted to go & find out my status from them @ their office but I kept cool. So on wed evening as I was leaving office I got a call from the HR of this new company, & she asked me to come tomorrow for their offer letter. When I went there & saw their offer, it was wow. we were 7, they apologised to us for taking this long to finally recruit us, that we were the lucky ones out of thousands of applicants & they had to do thorough screening. Omo that night I couldn't sleep, happiness won kill me. So the next morning when I went to my office to resign, I first told my boss, he was shocked cos I was one of his top engrs that delivers well. When I went to the HR to submit the letter. She asked abt the new company & i told her. She quickly had a meeting with sm top ogas & even the MD. Right there, she printed an offer letter, I was shocked. So after all this while, na now una know my importance. I told her dt my new company is gonna pay me 3x this offer & it's an international company with job security. After I greeted sm friends I left knowing fully well I'm going to a far better place. I'm resuming this Monday & I can't wait to get started.
So my fellow Job seekers, I wish u all the best. There are still good jobs out there u can get without knowing anybody. This year shall be our year of plenty testimonies.
Please ignore my typo errors**

I love tapping all these testimonies, my job is stressful but I am enjoying it having the mindset that I am being trained for a bigger better job with good pay. Happy for you bro... *thumbs up*

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 21, 2016
so how much are they going to pay you? tell! so that we can share too, do not just come on here an collect bags of congratulations and leave we will send armed robbers to your house otherwise angry

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by sirculynz(m): 8:53am On Feb 21, 2016
belloay:
Congratulations! Please, start learning and adding to yourself immediately. Don't get carried away by the new pay. Use it to improve urself. Get knowledge and certification. All the best
Thanks alot, will do just that.
Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by konny1(m): 8:54am On Feb 21, 2016
sirculynz:
After my service July last yr, my company refused to staff me, that I can only be employed as a trainee engr which comes with only small stipend. So I wrote this particular test online on July for one multi national company in lekki. 2 months later I got a text from them to come for interview, I was surprised. I went there. I was interviewed by an indian, the interview was so intense, he asked me many questions including sm calculations on electrical engr, I tink I got most. That interview lasted for abt 30mins each prsn & we where just 15. On dec, I got a call from them to come for medicals. By Jan I waited for them, I was tempted to go & find out my status from them @ their office but I kept cool. So on wed evening as I was leaving office I got a call from the HR of this new company, & she asked me to come tomorrow for their offer letter. When I went there & saw their offer, it was wow. we were 7, they apologised to us for taking this long to finally recruit us, that we were the lucky ones out of thousands of applicants & they had to do thorough screening. Omo that night I couldn't sleep, happiness won kill me. So the next morning when I went to my office to resign, I first told my boss, he was shocked cos I was one of his top engrs that delivers well. When I went to the HR to submit the letter. She asked abt the new company & i told her. She quickly had a meeting with sm top ogas & even the MD. Right there, she printed an offer letter, I was shocked. So after all this while, na now una know my importance. I told her dt my new company is gonna pay me 3x this offer & it's an international company with job security. After I greeted sm friends I left knowing fully well I'm going to a far better place. I'm resuming this Monday & I can't wait to get started.
So my fellow Job seekers, I wish u all the best. There are still good jobs out there u can get without knowing anybody. This year shall be our year of plenty testimonies.

Congratulations Bro!!! God is just starting in your life.

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 21, 2016
agabaI23:
sirculynz

Congrats. I know of a guy that had a similar experience.
This guy was making 10 million naira for this company monthly but they could only afford to pay him N25K. he continued like that until another company somehow gave him their product on credit to market. They finished as fast usual. Gradually, he stopped picking products from his company. He was selling for others making his money. Each time his company asked what the problem was, he told them market was not moving.

When they found out, the guy was already a millionaire...

Congratulations. It serves them well......
that's unnacceptable, they can sue him for that. while he was still on the old companies payroll? he should have left the job if he wasn't happy with 25k, i would sue and recover some of that millions. if he was my employee

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by FODA(m): 9:03am On Feb 21, 2016
Lesson to all of us,whatever u don't value,u lose.congrat bro.

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by mrobruche: 9:06am On Feb 21, 2016
sirculynz:

For those of you planning to apply for jobs online you need to be careful because most of the jobsites have been taken over by GNLD marketers.

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by jagaban17: 9:09am On Feb 21, 2016
Congrats . Happy For You.
Re: Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. by masqot(m): 9:10am On Feb 21, 2016
That's a good story. Best of luck Bro. I title that story "Sack your Boss"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Federal Government Set To Pay Workers’ Salary Arrears And Allowances / Onoja Joy: Kogi Female Traffic Warden Goes Viral For Good Reason (photos) / Green Snake Chases New Magistrate Out Of Court Chamber In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.