Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Rapper Phyno Pictured Having A Lovely Time With His Dogs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Phyno Pictured Having A Lovely Time With His Dogs (932 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai / Adewale Adeleke Apologizes For Saying 'His Dogs Feed Better Than His Followers" / Phyno And His Dogs Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper Phyno Pictured Having A Lovely Time With His Dogs by 9jaflaver: 5:52am On Feb 21, 2016
Wow!! So adorable!!

Source:- https://www.instagram.com/p/BB-Y3DAJHwc/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C1632239749

Lalasticlala

Re: Rapper Phyno Pictured Having A Lovely Time With His Dogs by bewla(m): 5:57am On Feb 21, 2016
Baba doges
Re: Rapper Phyno Pictured Having A Lovely Time With His Dogs by dikeigbo2(m): 6:43am On Feb 21, 2016
One man,three dogs?
So irritating, but its his life ,let him live it.
Re: Rapper Phyno Pictured Having A Lovely Time With His Dogs by Smellymouth: 6:47am On Feb 21, 2016
Nice one..
I love dogs alot
Re: Rapper Phyno Pictured Having A Lovely Time With His Dogs by tyson99(m): 6:53am On Feb 21, 2016
I hate dogs

I remember one day I went to visit someone and never knew he has a big dog,as I entered the compound the dog just started barking not knowing that the cage is not locked,the dog just ran out of the cage and started chasing me,i ran ontop of the person's car and he just shouted that the is even the resting place of the dog,oh boy that when when I knew that hell is realgrin
Re: Rapper Phyno Pictured Having A Lovely Time With His Dogs by kellz0(m): 8:34am On Feb 21, 2016
alobam
Re: Rapper Phyno Pictured Having A Lovely Time With His Dogs by cruzita(f): 10:25am On Feb 21, 2016
Eze nnunu
Re: Rapper Phyno Pictured Having A Lovely Time With His Dogs by 9jaflaver: 3:13pm On Feb 21, 2016
Lalasticlala what are you waiting for, this post deserves front page abeg. Front page, waiting...

(1) (Reply)

Ex-mbgn Sandra Petgrave In Prison / My Review Of Lucy's New Single / Don't Compare Me With Her, She Is So Boring, Princess Viterah Diss Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.