Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Don't Compare Me With Her, She Is So Boring, Princess Viterah Diss Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don't Compare Me With Her, She Is So Boring, Princess Viterah Diss Tiwa Savage (933 Views)

"Don't Compare Wizkid With Fela" - Sound Sultan / Olamide: Don't Compare My Family To Psquare, We Never Dey Stay Banana Island / Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Compare Me With Her, She Is So Boring, Princess Viterah Diss Tiwa Savage by mukwise(m): 1:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
The US base Nigerian raper Princess Viterah, who sang “Nigeria Pussy” come for Tiwa Savage on her Twitter and Instagram page.

Check out what she posted below ⬇⬇⬇

http://mukwiseblog.com/?p=5219
Re: Don't Compare Me With Her, She Is So Boring, Princess Viterah Diss Tiwa Savage by Liljeez(m): 4:37pm On Mar 07, 2016
Here's what she said....if its true

The US base Nigerian raper Princess Viterah,
who sang “Nigeria Pussy” come for Tiwa
Savage on her Twitter and Instagram page.

Check out what she posted below…

Dont compare me to her

Don Jazzy needs to stop wasting money on
her and come promote Nigerian Pussy

#nigerianpussy #

princessvitarah

(1) (Reply)

Stylish Actress And Mother Of One Kate Henshaw Looks Dapper In Her New Pix! / Kcee Flaunts Dapper Look In New Promo Photos / Orits Wiliki, Majek Fashek & others At #musicplusnigeria Media Press Briefing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.