Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Aurthur Eze In Anambra (Photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Aurthur Eze In Anambra (Photos) (43629 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Otunba Olasubomi Balogun, Founder Of FCMB / Ooni Of Ogunwusi Visits Badagry, The First Storey Building In Nigeria / Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Fashola In His Abuja Residence. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Aurthur Eze In Anambra (Photos) by Aromas: 8:49am On Feb 21, 2016
Iroh88:
Is the guy holding his staff the Abobaku??

Make we know now so that if time reach wey dem come dey find am, we go recognise am if we see am dey pretend to be mad for our backyard.
grin bad nigga if thou the guy is Abobaku shey make hin no enjoy his life?

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Aurthur Eze In Anambra (Photos) by Xposer: 8:56am On Feb 21, 2016
lalasticlala, mynd44 where una dey?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Aurthur Eze In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 21, 2016
This one is Digital and Modernised Ooni. - Monarchy with his own style. Nice one

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Aurthur Eze In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 21, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:

A mere meeting among who? Arthur zee and the new kid on the block from Ife translates to brotherhood? That brotherhood first died when Zik was rigged out in 1965, then died a 2nd time when Awo took a position with Fulani establishment to kill and starve the East, and then died a third time when Jona, an Ijaw man, was betrayed by the same region. So for the East and Midwest, that brother hood with Yoruba politically is only by mouth. Na for a beer, that's another story
oga abeg leave matter 4 matayrs,,,keep killing urself over igbo/yoruba mata,,while both tribes keeps marrying each other..

6 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Aurthur Eze In Anambra (Photos) by Sayelabola(m): 9:50am On Feb 21, 2016
Bugatie:

No doubt bad blood exists between both tribes but it's mostly online, check out he no of inter marriages among the two tribes and compare with other tribes.

Nice contribution.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Aurthur Eze In Anambra (Photos) by macapie20(m): 9:58am On Feb 21, 2016
Another ajala in the making

Watch out for season 2
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Aurthur Eze In Anambra (Photos) by djraymy(m): 10:00am On Feb 21, 2016
what for
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Aurthur Eze In Anambra (Photos) by bedspread: 10:01am On Feb 21, 2016
Ask GOOGLE
praise010:
Why is the Landlord sitting on a side stool?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Aurthur Eze In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 21, 2016
BushidoBlue:
I would have thought our president would have been travelling around the nation, encouraging the citizens and rebuilding the ties we saw cut off during elections and manifested as hate and division... instead he instigated more division from his statements immediately after being sworn in and recently also...

The Ooni is an example of a good Ruler and a leader.... with unity and focus on patriotic equality in his sights...

Ride on Your Majesty.

The Ooni is doing the same thing as Buhari. They're both traveling out of their jurisdiction.

Ooni should have been only traveling inside Ile Ife if you wanted to be correct.

Can you see your life outside now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Aurthur Eze In Anambra (Photos) by So4baba(m): 10:05am On Feb 21, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:
LOL, he was "installed" Chancellor.

This is why we can never progress in this zoo.
How old are you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Aurthur Eze In Anambra (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 10:05am On Feb 21, 2016
So Eze wears a tie at home. No be small prince engineer.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Aurthur Eze In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 21, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:

It is the norm to have royal fathers installed as Pro Chancellor of Nigerian Universities.
Go check on the other one's. You either have an Emir, first class Oba or an Obi.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Aurthur Eze In Anambra (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 10:13am On Feb 21, 2016
Bugatie:

No doubt bad blood exists between both tribes but it's mostly online, check out the no of inter marriages among the two tribes and compare with other tribes.
oga why you dey engage that guy naw?....he no go hear,abge no waste your time..find something better doing...na ipod!!

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Aurthur Eze In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 21, 2016
modath:

I've asked this question severally but instead of response, the respondent dishes insults/ abuses, so i will greatly appreciate if you can answer objectively...

Did the South West Promise Jona their 2015 votes?

What about the 85% votes he got in '11 & the 40% that voted for him in 2015?

Can you also be nice enough to explain if it's fair for one tribe to claim to have a mind of their own & pitch their tents where they are at a better advantage but vilify another tribe for toeing a path that will favour them as well..

Thanks in anticipation of a clear &, concise reaponse..

It wasn't even 40% in 2015. Only 54% of Yorubas voted buhari in 2015. If buhari misbehaves, we will vote him out like Jonathan was voted out. All these idiots DT want to use tribal sentiments to manipulate votes.

11 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Aurthur Eze In Anambra (Photos) by LydayBobo(m): 10:18am On Feb 21, 2016
sambisamann:
na so the man take turn servant for his own house kwa. angry
There's one adage in Yoruba that if Agbaje (Billionaire) wears nicker (shorts), we know he's not a mate to any bloody bagger. We all know he's not a servant in his house but in your dirty mind. I pray to be like him someday and Kings will come and visit me. I will gladly sit in the floor.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Aurthur Eze In Anambra (Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 10:21am On Feb 21, 2016
u sabi na woman born u for man..
Bugatie:

No doubt bad blood exists between both tribes but it's mostly online, check out the no of inter marriages among the two tribes and compare with other tribes.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Aurthur Eze In Anambra (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 10:22am On Feb 21, 2016
janellemonae:

It wasn't even 40% in 2015. Only 54% of Yorubas voted buhari in 2015. If buhari misbehaves, we will vote him out like Jonathan was voted out. All these idiots DT want to use tribal sentiments to manipulate votes.
Idiots. Tribal sentiments. Manipulate votes. Spot on.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Aurthur Eze In Anambra (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 10:23am On Feb 21, 2016
AngryNigerian:
D guy holding his staff though...is he his abobaku
I dey tell u if that guy marry eh, her wife's name will be sorry because he will be nowhere to be found. always on the move with ooni. but why Arthur eze come dey sit for that side chair inside his own house.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Aurthur Eze In Anambra (Photos) by Burger01(m): 10:27am On Feb 21, 2016
.smiley
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Aurthur Eze In Anambra (Photos) by klax(m): 10:30am On Feb 21, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:

In as much I agreed with your non agreeing in installing him as chancellor I as well disagree and in full term denounced your reckless statement calling Nigeria zoo ok.

The issue of Nigeria look like a curse because when people started walking pillar to post around the country like a mad man simply to show support for buhari victory I knew definately APC govt is a demon govt demonised and cursed by the spirit of walking around and the evidence is glaring from buhari himself to all his ministers and look now one of the king in one of APC state has be going from one place to other he has joined the trend of waka about this is weird.

I don't simply know or understand what a king is looking for again turning himself to tourist king touring everywhere and he is from same APC state and I'm sure he must be APC member fir sure.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Aurthur Eze In Anambra (Photos) by TheAlchemist: 10:31am On Feb 21, 2016
Ooni keep on wasting tax payers money... Please hope you will spare time to visit some Charity organization for the less privileged!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Aurthur Eze In Anambra (Photos) by happney65: 10:34am On Feb 21, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:

A mere meeting among who? Arthur zee and the new kid on the block from Ife translates to brotherhood? That brotherhood first died when Zik was rigged out in 1965, then died a 2nd time when Awo took a position with Fulani establishment to kill and starve the East, and then died a third time when Jona, an Ijaw man, was betrayed by the same region. So for the East and Midwest, that brother hood with Yoruba politically is only by mouth. Na for a beer, that's another story

I guess you where in GutananoBay when the Southwest voted for GEJ in 2011.Rubbish Talk

7 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Aurthur Eze In Anambra (Photos) by menacetosociety: 10:40am On Feb 21, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:

U are a certified muppet cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Aurthur Eze In Anambra (Photos) by klax(m): 10:40am On Feb 21, 2016
happney65:

I guess you where in GutananoBay when the Southwest voted for GEJ in 2011.Rubbish Talk

Don't answer him. Check his post you will understand he is not feeling well because we are talking about waka about king from waka about party state he started menstruating pooh zik awolowo, awolowo fulani what is the connection with the thread if not that he is not feeling well.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Aurthur Eze In Anambra (Photos) by happney65: 10:46am On Feb 21, 2016
klax:

Don't answer him. Check his post you will understand he is not feeling well because we are talking about waka about king from waka about party state he started menstruating pooh zik awolowo, awolowo fulani what is the connection with the thread if not that he is not feeling well.

grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Aurthur Eze In Anambra (Photos) by gistme24(m): 10:47am On Feb 21, 2016
modath:

I've asked this question severally but instead of response, the respondent dishes insults/ abuses, so i will greatly appreciate if you can answer objectively...
Did the South West Promise Jona their 2015 votes?
What about the 85% votes he got in '11 & the 40% that voted for him in 2015?
Can you also be nice enough to explain if it's fair for one tribe to claim to have a mind of their own & pitch their tents where they are at a better advantage but vilify another tribe for toeing a path that will favour them as well..
Thanks in anticipation of a clear &, concise reaponse..

Great question, hope he answers.

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Aurthur Eze In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 21, 2016
klax:

In as much I agreed with your non agreeing in installing him as chancellor I as well disagree and in full term denounced your reckless statement calling Nigeria zoo ok.

The issue of Nigeria look like a curse because when people started walking pillar to post around the country like a mad man suiimply to show support for buhari victory I knew definately APC govt is a demon govt demonised and cursed by the spirit of walking around and the evidence is glaring from buhari himself to all his ministers and look now one of the king in one of APC state has be going from one place to other he has joined the trend of waka about this is weird.

I don't simply know or understand what a king is looking for again turning himself to tourist king touring everywhere and he is from same APC state and I'm sure he must be APC member fir sure.
Ooni is a king to all Yoruba. There are Yorubas in PDP and Kowa too. DT has always bn d position of all d kings when it comes to elections, cos d new governor will still go and prostrate for them, whoever he is.

Clearly d oBA of Lagos was wrong to support a candidate for governor & president (he openly supported Jonathan for d presidency too). It wasn't about party for him.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Aurthur Eze In Anambra (Photos) by modath(f): 11:13am On Feb 21, 2016
gistme24:

Great question, hope he answers.

He sidestepped it, he knows he can't provide any valid or logical answer...

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Aurthur Eze In Anambra (Photos) by kissval1388: 11:14am On Feb 21, 2016
abobaku I sight you joor!!!! enjoy yourself now and don't run when the time comes.

since ooni is the vice chancellor, make we give abobaku Dean of inn. Lols.

Actually am an Igbo, but I don't know why I so much like this ooni. maybe its because he is a young guy.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Aurthur Eze In Anambra (Photos) by thundafire: 11:33am On Feb 21, 2016
AngryNigerian:
D guy holding his staff though...is he his abobaku

me sef i dy suspect ooo,incase he wnts to run cs nw he will be closer to OB than ever nd 4 dy guy mind he dy hope say make dy man live reach 60years on the throne cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Aurthur Eze In Anambra (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 11:38am On Feb 21, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:

well exposed&educated king? your comment is not corresponding. Pls try again later

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Alaafin Of Oyo Training Boxing / Enugu Monarch Driving Commercial Vehicle Hustling For Passengers (Video) / Traditional Attire And People From Samuel Etoo's Country.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.