Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,509 members, 7,865,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:57 PM

Freeze Of Cool FM Flaunts Another 20 Million Naira Wristwatch - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Of Cool FM Flaunts Another 20 Million Naira Wristwatch (1064 Views)

Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng / Dammy Krane's Arrest: Dotun Of Cool FM Reacts / Thin Tall Tony's Height Amazes Cool FM OAPs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freeze Of Cool FM Flaunts Another 20 Million Naira Wristwatch by Blackberrybabes: 7:33am On Feb 21, 2016
The popular On air personality showed off his Hublot Caviar,Gold and diamond watch which is worth about $50,000, and explained why he only hangs around the rich and partakes in rich activities.
I Only do wealthy activities
The number one wealth killer is when a person of promise hangs out in places of poverty. Many times, people put themselves in poor places, which surrounds them with poor people. Get away from poor places if you want to avoid poor people. Dwelling along with poor people in poor places will never make you rich.

When I was a teenager, I used to play basketball with negative people in negative places. I constantly witnessed smoking, cursing, and other disrespectful behaviors every moment of the game. Even though I didn't partake in their antics, I was still a product of my environment, which deeply affected my general performance in life.

Many people tolerate negative conditions like this. They don't realize how much the subtle influence of gossip, violence, and drama impacts them. Moreover, if you're not on prosperity, you're in poverty. Find out how you can partake in wealthy activities. For me, instead of playing basketball, I started visiting luxury homes, jewelry stores and car dealerships. It changed my life

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/02/freeze-of-cool-fm-flaunts-another-20.html

lalasticlala

Re: Freeze Of Cool FM Flaunts Another 20 Million Naira Wristwatch by lordcyl3(m): 7:39am On Feb 21, 2016
this guy Is damn rich, but does it mean he gets all d money by being on air personality?
Re: Freeze Of Cool FM Flaunts Another 20 Million Naira Wristwatch by funnynation(m): 7:41am On Feb 21, 2016
...and so? How many lives he don change with that N20million watch? Will the watch tell him when Jesus Christ is coming?.. Moreover I can't believe that sombody is rich unless he stop public stunt. Is he richer than Mike Adenuga? Abi u don see Mike show off his gold wrist watch..

Nairaland official comedian
Re: Freeze Of Cool FM Flaunts Another 20 Million Naira Wristwatch by Mhizkel(f): 7:42am On Feb 21, 2016
Pride goes before a fall.
Do not look down on people on your way up, cos you might someday need their help on your way down.
Re: Freeze Of Cool FM Flaunts Another 20 Million Naira Wristwatch by emeraldknytt(m): 7:45am On Feb 21, 2016
freeze account is not liquefying at all. It just seems frozen. Thats sarcasm sha o
Re: Freeze Of Cool FM Flaunts Another 20 Million Naira Wristwatch by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 21, 2016
Tell Me Why Buhari Won't To An EFCC Hunter sad

Re: Freeze Of Cool FM Flaunts Another 20 Million Naira Wristwatch by benuejosh: 7:54am On Feb 21, 2016
Him life, make him live am.
Re: Freeze Of Cool FM Flaunts Another 20 Million Naira Wristwatch by dhardline(m): 7:59am On Feb 21, 2016
I think its wrong for him to assume that only the poor have those issues,the rich also involve

themselves in other vices too e.g excessive womanising,murders,cheatings etc. There is no way

crimes or bad habits or attitudes can be the product of only a particular class...in all he should

remember this two phrases 'pride comes before the fall' and 'the rich also cry'.
Re: Freeze Of Cool FM Flaunts Another 20 Million Naira Wristwatch by kellz0(m): 8:29am On Feb 21, 2016
He is now imitedating us with 2m watch, we dont want a stuation where we will be ask to donate oo
Re: Freeze Of Cool FM Flaunts Another 20 Million Naira Wristwatch by nerodenero: 9:03am On Feb 21, 2016
Find out how you can partake in wealthy activities. For me, instead of playing basketball, I started visiting luxury homes, jewelry stores and car dealerships. It changed my life
The only positive from his submission.
Re: Freeze Of Cool FM Flaunts Another 20 Million Naira Wristwatch by osemoses1234(m): 9:07am On Feb 21, 2016
Nah mad man him b
Re: Freeze Of Cool FM Flaunts Another 20 Million Naira Wristwatch by realborn(m): 10:48am On Feb 21, 2016
kellz0:
He is now imitedating us with 2m watch, we dont want a stuation where we will be ask to donate oo

I am not happy with this your abridged "Engrish" oooo... angry embarassed
Re: Freeze Of Cool FM Flaunts Another 20 Million Naira Wristwatch by cruzita(f): 10:49am On Feb 21, 2016
undecided and will the watch tell us the time in heaven?
Re: Freeze Of Cool FM Flaunts Another 20 Million Naira Wristwatch by realborn(m): 10:55am On Feb 21, 2016
@topic,

If he is truly this wealthy he should have started his own Radio Station.

Larry was a struggling broadcaster who started Brila Fm with bits and pieces of savings. Today, he has changed the face of Sports Broadcasting in Nigeria.

I hope these watches are assets and can be resold at appreciable value if the owner has any need for financial redemption in the future. If yes, then no story. If no, then it is an exercise in futility in my unsolicited honest opinion!
Re: Freeze Of Cool FM Flaunts Another 20 Million Naira Wristwatch by STILESGANG: 11:51am On Feb 21, 2016
What an immature swine...How much is this moronn worth exactly?So poor people are not human beings right?
Re: Freeze Of Cool FM Flaunts Another 20 Million Naira Wristwatch by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 21, 2016
ati rie

(1) (Reply)

Maheeda Fires Back At Those Who Say She's A Bad Mother / Lepacious Bose Blast Fan Who Told Her To Stop Losing Weight & She Shares Photos / OMG! You Have Got To See Rita Dominic’s Beautiful Pink Dress (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.