Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,746 members, 7,840,899 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

SCAM ALERT: Beware Of This "BVN Validation Message" - It's Fake!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / SCAM ALERT: Beware Of This "BVN Validation Message" - It's Fake!!! (846 Views)

Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online / Scam Alert! Beware Of This Guy / Why You Should Not Register MTN With Your BVN Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SCAM ALERT: Beware Of This "BVN Validation Message" - It's Fake!!! by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 21, 2016
Earlier Today, I Got A Message From An Unknown Scammer [08168400387], Below Is The Message;

Dear Customer, Due To The BVN Validation In Compliance With CBN Bank Directives, Your ATM Card Has Been De_Activated Call Our Help Line On 09035471498 now.

And Imagine The Sender Number Is:

From
SENDER: 08168400387 (Not Even From First Bank.)

After Some Minutes I Got The Message, I Decided To Call The Number In The Message, And One Mugu Picked Up And Told Me To Send My ATM Serial Number And My Four Digits ATM PIN. I Said Ok, And Hanged Off!!!

Please Lets All Save Life Of One Another By Sharing This Message...

Thanks All smiley
Re: SCAM ALERT: Beware Of This "BVN Validation Message" - It's Fake!!! by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 21, 2016
Front Page Pls..... Informative.
Re: SCAM ALERT: Beware Of This "BVN Validation Message" - It's Fake!!! by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 21, 2016
modelmike7:
Front Page Pls..... Informative.

Thanks
Re: SCAM ALERT: Beware Of This "BVN Validation Message" - It's Fake!!! by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 21, 2016
All those stupid people, they pick people's contacts online including email, loads of their text coming to my contacts, I just laugh them off including one silly idiot who claim he's a police officer looking for a babe to hang out with cheesy scammers don't av a life ,op u for tell the idiot to go and wait at the Atm point so that u can give him the pin
Re: SCAM ALERT: Beware Of This "BVN Validation Message" - It's Fake!!! by henrybomb(m): 9:43am On Feb 21, 2016
InfinityCoded:
Earlier Today, I Got A Message From An Unknown Scammer [08168400387], Below Is The Message;

Dear Customer, Due To The BVN Validation In Compliance With CBN Bank Directives, Your ATM Card Has Been De_Activated Call Our Help Line On 09035471498 now.

And Imagine The Sender Number Is:

From
SENDER: 08168400387 (Not Even From First Bank.)

After Some Minutes I Got The Message, I Decided To Call The Number In The Message, And One Mugu Picked Up And Told Me To Send My ATM Serial Number And My Four Digits ATM PIN. I Said Ok, And Hanged Off!!!

Please Lets All Save Life Of One Another By Sharing This Message...

Thanks All smiley

I also got d same msg last week..I already knew it was scam wen I saw it tnks for d info

(1) (Reply)

Xaiomi Note 3 / Blade L5 Plus Smartphone || Price, Specifications And Features / Which App Can Restore My Notebook When I Lost My Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.