Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,705 members, 7,837,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (1057) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1621905 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bodmas8080: 4:27pm On Dec 13, 2020
bodmas8080:
PREMIUM USA, UK, FRANCE and all countries numbers available to create your Fiverr Account, Upwork Account, PayPal account, WhatsApp account and all other social media account.

All the numbers are available at cheaper price.

��
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by noCAP(m): 7:22pm On Dec 13, 2020
raphemmanuel:
Please don't fall for it. It is pure scam.

I hate that freelance site because scammers there are more in number than the legit hustlers.

I will advise you leave that site and focus on fiverr or upwork
bro, can i get your contact? I have something important to discuss with you
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 7:24pm On Dec 13, 2020
Henrymorre:
Ryzen 5 2600x, rtx 2080 gtx 1650 super dual run. I render in approximately 10 mins on 4k.
I also have gtx 960m laptop. But that is for when I go out and I need to work..then ones I get back, I transfer everything to my PC and render there.
I use after effects for almost everything I do. Including the character design you see there.
Sounds like really serious stuff. I have no idea what half of these words mean, lol.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Odunayaw(m): 8:28pm On Dec 13, 2020
Henrymorre:
There is a more stronger software.. i wont recommend video scribe,it lacks alot
Which please?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Odunayaw(m): 8:28pm On Dec 13, 2020
Ewizard:

Can send it to you via mail
I'd be so glad. oddundan@gmail.com
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by spik007: 9:31pm On Dec 13, 2020
Fiverr reviews available from a US and UK Fiverr accounts
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by spik007: 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2020
Besto:

This is someone that has made me payed for an order of $30 on fiverr before which he asked me for my terms, I told him once I order, he pays.

That first deal was successful, only for him to come for another, instead of the idiot to tell me that he doesn't have money to pay immediately I order, he was coming to tell me that he will pay me after he has delivered and I have reviewed for a 9 days order.

Picture of our first deal below.

cc: Henrymorre

You will pay solely for defamation, useless thief. Go and bring all your thieves supporters.

Thief introducing himself as Victor when his real names are SCAMMER ONAH CHESTER DABERECHI

The funniest thing is that this idiot contacted me,he was just saying stories that didn’t add up.
I smelt the idiot from afar,I told him my mind no clear that his explanation did not tally.
I never knew he was as an idiotic scammer
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Besto(m): 10:18pm On Dec 13, 2020
spik007:

The funniest thing is that this idiot contacted me,he was just saying stories that didn’t add up.
I smelt the idiot from afar,I told him my mind no clear that his explanation did not tally.
I never knew he was as an idiotic scammer

The senile thief y'all was defending.

Cc: Xbee007, Vivien458, 0coded80, Cokebar

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AbamOnyerubi: 10:23pm On Dec 13, 2020
Henrymorre:
I use After effects and Blender. i dont do whiteboard.. also do character rigging on after effects. Due to my experience is after effects, 7.5/10, i dont use softwares and templates. i create my character from hand drawn sketch on illustrator, then import in after effects, rig it up for animation
I work with After Effects too, would like to connect with you bro?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 7:09am On Dec 14, 2020
CokeBar:
♤■♤■♤■

Clean/legit $20,000 payoneer funds needed.

Rate is 465/$

Rate is 465/$

Rate is 465/$

Rate is 465/$

Rate is 465/$

Come with a known escrow!

Emphasis on Clean/legit funds please.

□♤□♤■■
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 14, 2020
AbamOnyerubi:

I work with After Effects too, would like to connect with you bro?
Where do you stay?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Bizzyman: 8:24am On Dec 14, 2020
Bizzyman:
Fiverr Foreign and Naija REVIEWS available for sales. Multiple accounts available..

Upwork review available for sales too.

ALSO BUYING PAYONEER FUNDS. LEGIT AND SCAMPROOF

Keep it coming. Thanks. WhatsApp me on 08067438374

Keep it coming.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AbamOnyerubi: 9:31am On Dec 14, 2020
Henrymorre:
Where do you stay?
Abj, what about you?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sourceberry: 11:06am On Dec 14, 2020
SOURCEBERRY EXCHANGE

We buy:
Payoneer
Bitcoin
Perfect Money
Skrill
Neteller

Offering the best rate and super fast payout 24/7!

Should you have trust issues, we accept the use of known escrows.

Send us a private message today and let’s trade your funds sharply.

Whatsapp link - https:///t2xm

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by raphemmanuel(m): 11:14am On Dec 14, 2020
noCAP:
bro, can i get your contact? I have something important to discuss with you
drop ur number, I will chat you up in the evening
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bodmas8080: 11:30am On Dec 14, 2020
bodmas8080:
PREMIUM USA, UK, FRANCE and all countries numbers available to create your Fiverr Account, Upwork Account, PayPal account, WhatsApp account and all other social media account.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Besto(m): 2:26pm On Dec 14, 2020
Henrymorre:
That i contacted you? look at this one.. dont you go to market to buy things, check so many shops before buying one.. do you buy from everyone.. besides i dont even know you, or remember quoting you here on nairaland....Mumu Besto.. na 3500 be wetin u dey scam people.. thats why they blocked ur selling account on fiverr, due to your mischevious life style.and guess what? if you check my profile by tomorrow you will see another completed job. my score will come back up..and oh, you said you will tell ur friends to order my gigs and cancel them. please i am waiting for them to order and cancel.na fiverr scam reveiws u dey use chop naw.. so 3500 will be huge for you..

Thief!!!

You dunno sup yet!!!

That your dead fiverr profile.

I doubt if you can make half of 40 mills off your selling acct till you grow old.

You will come cry here soon.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 3:13pm On Dec 14, 2020
CokeBar:
♤■♤■♤■

Clean/legit $50 - $15000 payoneer funds needed.

Rate is 465/$

Rate is 465/$

Rate is 465/$

Rate is 465/$

Rate is 465/$

□♤□♤■■
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Saucekide25(m): 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2020
Saucekide25:
Are you a Freelancer or Trader in need of a Legitimate exchanger to withdraw or exchange your Freelance earnings and trading proceeds to Naira Instantly?

WE ARE AT YOUR SERVICE WITH THE BEST RATES!!!

▪️
▪️
WE BUY ↔️⬇️

➜BTC ⭕
➜Fiverr Funds
➜Payoneer (Upto 468/$)
➜CashApp
➜ Neteller
➜ Skrill
➜ PerfectMoney (Upto 468/$)

and more, at best market rates...

Visit our official website to learn more + trade instantly ⬇️

http://www.rexchangeng.com

cheesy WhatsApp http:///2348122204769
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bodmas8080: 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2020
PREMIUM USA ��, UK ��, FRANCE �� and all countries numbers available to create your Fiverr Account, Upwork Account, PayPal account, WhatsApp account and all other social media account.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Rossoneri01: 8:07pm On Dec 14, 2020
spik007:
Fiverr reviews available from a US and UK Fiverr accounts

I would like to buy review
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Capslock01: 11:06pm On Dec 14, 2020
kalex0:

Do you have any professional writer you can recommend

One needed ASAP
I am sorry this is coming late, I was banned by Anti-Spam
I can recommend someone "martins134", he is very good but I don't know about his availability
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Capslock01: 11:23pm On Dec 14, 2020
Emmyk:

Hi. There is really no benefit your old gig has as it has no reviews.

Why not create a new gig, make it same title as the old gig, use same gig description? You can update some things, if you check your competitors gigs.

Then delete the old gig. It is dead. Except you see it under search results in the first few pages. Which I doubt would be there due to the competitive nature of things around there.

Now the new gig enjoys the privilege of being displayed under 'New Arrivals' filter under search results.

Hope this helps. cheesy

Yeah, really hopeful bro. Thanks very much. I was banned by Anti-Spam that was why I never acknowledge this earlier.

I have created the Fiverr gig. Any tips to make sells?

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by spik007: 6:11am On Dec 15, 2020
[quote author=Rossoneri01 post=97068908]

I would like to buy review [
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Christianlouis: 6:39am On Dec 15, 2020
Are you a writer with an inert passion for writing? Do you desire to work in a dynamic workspace with lots of career-building opportunities?

If you answer yes to the above questions, Notemast Media Agency will be happy to hear from you soon!

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 7:09am On Dec 15, 2020
Please does Payoneer accept NIMC slip? O was asked to verify again. The last one I did was not with my document.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 8:20am On Dec 15, 2020
CokeBar:
♤■♤■♤■

Clean/legit $50 - $15000 payoneer funds needed.

Rate is 465/$

Rate is 465/$

Rate is 465/$

Rate is 465/$

Rate is 465/$

BULK? - 465+++

□♤□♤■■
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 8:43am On Dec 15, 2020
These Payoneer said they'll close my account on the 15 because my ID does not match.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Zhirinovsky: 9:05am On Dec 15, 2020
odizeey:
Please does Payoneer accept NIMC slip? O was asked to verify again. The last one I did was not with my document.

Try it and send them a mail stating that you have applied for your country's national id card and was told it would be ready in a month or 2.

You will send them the main id was it gets issued to you.

They are humans too.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 10:08am On Dec 15, 2020
Zhirinovsky:

Try it and send them a mail stating that you have applied for your country's national id card and was told it would be ready in a month or 2.

You will send them the main id was it gets issued to you.

They are humans too.
They said my account will go o. They said they don't want verification again, that I should apply for a new one. I chatted with two customer care reps same thing.

I will have to create a new one. But I no get any of their type of ID. I'll use this trick you stated.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.