Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1614635 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CLOUDGOSSIPS(m): 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2016
skitkid2:

Why you no dey write erotica and classwork/coursework. Just saying thou(Do something others are not doing)
There is nothing wrong in your gig. Good work keep it up

Thank you very much bro.

I hope to make my first sale soon.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CLOUDGOSSIPS(m): 8:22pm On Aug 26, 2016
abeynoni:
I've got few change I'd like to use for reviews. Let me know if you need a review on any of your gigs.... it's just N1500. Holla asap or quote me.

I will massage you right away.

How can we get started?

fiverr.com/solamathew
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Femsmart(m): 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2016
abeynoni:
$150 PayPal Funds Available.

Cc: meritdee

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by terrymason(m): 9:37pm On Aug 26, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Note: you have to tell client to hold on so you can review the request and come back with a quote... How much did u charge him set? U said u already have the order...

A colleague of mine who is a web developer is presently handling a similar request and I must say, the buyer is showing much appreciation...

If you can negotiate well with buyer, I can link you up with this colleague of mine... So you can give him the job and get your cut
thanks boss! she's offline but have sent her message to be more specific on the order, have not accepted the offer since we've not talk about price and other stuff

nb: funny enough I opened that account since 2013 and I didn't even bother to about it, until now when I saw this thread ni I go resurate the account again
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Theflint1(m): 9:55pm On Aug 26, 2016
CLOUDGOSSIPS:

Can somebody order for my gig and give me a good review?
Thanks.
cc Abeynoni; HazzanTazzan.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Theflint1(m): 10:03pm On Aug 26, 2016
One way to get orders when buyer request isn't yielding fruits is to ask all sellers in your inbox for jobs, both those that gave you jobs after contacting you and those that didn't, contact all of them. Tried this strategy today and I've gotten two orders already.

Best of luck!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mmirage: 11:37pm On Aug 26, 2016
khassy:

Gtb charged 372 this morning, a bit fair

Thank you!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 4:29am On Aug 27, 2016
Sadiq3051:

boss Hw fa ur whatsapp mesg no de deliver wats the p ooo

Deleted that WhatsApp, text me so I can give you my new WhatsApp number
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Gmajor(m): 6:13am On Aug 27, 2016
JohnieWalker2:
I have been on fiverr for about 13 days with 7 orders though out of them I have cancelled two mutually. My fear is that won't I affect my ratings?
Also ogas in the house which software do you use for transcription.
cc. khassy
Sadiq3051
eniolaamoda
Francgoz
what gig do you offer?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 8:44am On Aug 27, 2016
khassy:

Deleted that WhatsApp, text me so I can give you my new WhatsApp number

okay I will send text to ur former number... cheers
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 8:45am On Aug 27, 2016
Sell your Payoneer and Skrill Funds to us and get credited within Minutes.

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Payoneer/skrill Rate 350 to $1
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Jtvinci(m): 10:02am On Aug 27, 2016
If you are in need of a verified Amazon account that will help you in your product review and listing... pls hit me up justin . onyema at gee and mailing.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by WalkerMichael(m): 11:23am On Aug 27, 2016
justi4jesu:
Sell your Payoneer and Skrill Funds to us and get credited within Minutes.

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Payoneer/skrill Rate 350 to $1

Hello. How about PayPal?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 11:28am On Aug 27, 2016
WalkerMichael:

Hello. How about PayPal?

Contact me on whatsapp/BBM
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by xpressTrade: 11:57am On Aug 27, 2016
if you need a 5 star review on your fiverr send me a pm cost 1500
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 12:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
Gmajor:
what gig do you offer?
Article writing and transcription
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sunboy(m): 12:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
I currently buy Payoneer funds at 352/$
Hola asap let's transact
Instant payment as usual!
Call/text: 09057026390
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 2:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
Our Paypal exchangers should up their games and do something now! We are tired of #330/$... Your payoneer counterparts are already paying #350-#360/$. angry angry

#340-#350/$ ain't bad based on the current exchange rate. undecided undecided We need an upgrade to our exchange rate! Paypal exchangers do something!!! cry

Guys, signify if you support this motion. grin

Cc

Meritdee angry
Infinitikoncept undecided
Justi4jesu
Sanchase

5 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 2:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
sunboy:
I currently buy Payoneer funds at 352/$
Hola asap let's transact
Instant payment as usual!
Call/text: 09057026390

Kudos Sunboy! I give it to you cheesy

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 2:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
Sadiq3051:

Sorry I'm not using that number again jare,
I'll pm you my new number
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Infinitikoncept(m): 2:32pm On Aug 27, 2016
klexycole:
Our Paypal exchangers should up their games and do something now! We are tired of #330/$... Your payoneer counterparts are already paying #350-#360/$. angry angry

#340-#350/$ ain't bad based on the current exchange rate. undecided undecided We need an upgrade to our exchange rate! Paypal exchangers do something!!! cry

Cc

Meritdee angry
Justi4jesu
Sanchase
I won't be surprised if you become a labour union leader tomorrow or human Rights activist. Kikiki

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 2:48pm On Aug 27, 2016
klexycole:

Cc

Meritdee angry
Justi4jesu
Sanchase
I concur
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 2:49pm On Aug 27, 2016
Sadiq3051:

pm me your number bro
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
klexycole:

Cc

Meritdee angry
Justi4jesu
Sanchase

yimu... ( lets go and watch ball jare )
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

I won't be surprised if you become a labour union leader tomorrow or human Rights activist. Kikiki

You knew I was saying the right thing. angry We have to sit down and bargain undecided

Watcha say? grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 2:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
Singapore1:

yimu... ( lets go and watch ball jare )

Ogami, instead of you to support the motion you are "yinmuing" undecided grin

Okay... You be Chelsea fan? cheesy shocked
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 2:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
hi everyone... hope orders are flowing...
i need 6 reviews from any niche but music/audio.
kindly quote me if you can deal.
thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sanchase: 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
That's interesting.
If you have a tangible sum I will surely give you what you expect smiley

Also, this applies to everyone else.

klexycole:

Cc

Klexycole
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
khassy:
Sorry I'm not using that number again jare, I'll pm you my new number
Bro please pm me your digits
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tbliss22(m): 4:36pm On Aug 27, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

Baba bureau de change u don hear?? Na u gangan olamide use sing. My surest exchanger @infiniti tooooo bad!!

Baba I dey withdraw 2mao night ooo, as e dey hot I go knock ur whatsapp door oooo... Infiniti mighty!!! I just gbadun ur moniker jooooor

Just try upgrade small jare, infact it's obvious boiz here are praying dollars should keep going up. Kikikikikikiki!!!

Coolest week loading, more dollars to the boiz who work hard and to the outsourcers na still another way be that as long as u dey see alert but if u land into one chance too due to late delivery na u know.

One love!!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tbliss22(m): 4:39pm On Aug 27, 2016
klexycole:

Cc

Meritdee angry
Justi4jesu
Sanchase

Oga boss them don hear jare or else we go carry our kaya go another market go sell.

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.