Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,119 members, 7,860,036 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:20 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1630790 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by asiwajusirkay(m): 2:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
khassy:

I do only articles and don't use any softwares
thank you for reviewing my profile yesterday but I want you to pls review my gigs for necessary correction pls
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by eniolaamoda: 3:33pm On Sep 23, 2016
Singapore1:

i wont say i am in to translation ( d thing dey complicated somehow )

the reason why i say you should translate from one language to english is because of error

if your translator make a mistake you will notice it
you can make simple correction by your self
can you detect any fault in chinese language?

payment method paypal or skrill

So to get better skrill na upword things abi
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by eniolaamoda: 3:33pm On Sep 23, 2016
Singapore1:

i wont say i am in to translation ( d thing dey complicated somehow )

the reason why i say you should translate from one language to english is because of error

if your translator make a mistake you will notice it
you can make simple correction by your self
can you detect any fault in chinese language?

payment method paypal or skrill

So to get better skrill na upworK things abi
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nkhay(f): 3:42pm On Sep 23, 2016
@khassy,

Just want to say God bless you more!!

You're far too kind! Taking so much time out of your busy schedule to help newbies out, I appreciate you!

@Klexycole and other Ogas, God bless you all!

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 3:46pm On Sep 23, 2016
eniolaamoda:

So to get better skrill na upword things abi

people are selling here na
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 3:52pm On Sep 23, 2016
gen2lpat:

Change effected. Kindly view again. Thanks a lot. God bless.

My name is Patrick Emeribe. I am a freelancer. I have over three (3) years experience in email marketing, domain research, HTML/DSS email template design, and keyword research. My skills are superb and my services are excellent. You are welcome to have an awesome experience with me.

everyone knows you are a freelancer already, dont make it a full sentence. try to make it an independent clause with your experience coming as dependent.
what i mean is use something like this
i am a freelancer with......

your education is computer science, either delete it or add a course related to english ( you're from Nigeria so you should tell them you learnt english very well)

your certification and awards is more suited to the programming section than writing

told you already. make the effective in your gig title capital letters.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 3:56pm On Sep 23, 2016
asiwajusirkay:
thank you for reviewing my profile yesterday but I want you to pls review my gigs for necessary correction pls www.fiverr.com/seowriter_hub

sorry i don't check gigs oooo embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

if i was checking people gigs, I would probably not have time to even attend to buyers

you alone have 5gigs, how many hours go take read am all grin grin grin grin

multiply that by the people asking for profile reviews and understand why I stick to just your profle page

More $$ to us

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2016
MULLAH123:
$284 paypal for sale from upwork.

Quote me your rate.

contact Tabbaz
+2348064430202
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Uwaeromosele: 4:20pm On Sep 23, 2016
please a buyer want to cancel an order.I even outsourced it but the person is not around. I want to know if I accept the dispute, will it affect my ratings.I have beg her for more patience but na deaf ear.Disadvantages of outsourcing sef.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bdavis: 4:36pm On Sep 23, 2016
Any one looking to check out and make some quick naira over the weekend? Check my sigy for contact details
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gen2lpat(m): 5:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
khassy:

My name is Patrick Emeribe. I am a freelancer. I have over three (3) years experience in email marketing, domain research, HTML/DSS email template design, and keyword research. My skills are superb and my services are excellent. You are welcome to have an awesome experience with me.

everyone knows you are a freelancer already, dont make it a full sentence. try to make it an independent clause with your experience coming as dependent.

your education is computer science, either delete it or add a course related to english ( you're from Nigeria so you should tell them you learnt english very well)

your certification and awards is more suited to the programming section than writing

Ok. Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gen2lpat(m): 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2016
Tried calling Tabbaz now but his line is not connecting. Feeling real bad cos i think he was banned because he was helping me.

So sorry bro. sad
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by eniolaamoda: 6:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
Singapore1:

people are selling here na

E cost ni
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 6:24pm On Sep 23, 2016
gen2lpat:
Tried calling Tabbaz now but his line is not connecting. Feeling real bad cos i think he was banned because he was helping me.

So sorry bro. sad

that is his whatsapp number, his foreign number is the one you can use to call him.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gen2lpat(m): 6:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
khassy:

Don't you think a certificate to back up the email tamplate design is much needed? Because i am about creating another gig for Email template design. What are your thoughts?

3/4 Change effected. Kindly view. Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gen2lpat(m): 6:30pm On Sep 23, 2016
khassy:

that is his whatsapp number, his foreign number is the one you can use to call him.

Ok. Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 6:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
gen2lpat:

Don't you think a certificate to back up the email tamplate design is much needed? Because i am about creating another gig for Email template design. What are your thoughts?

3/4 Change effected. Kindly view. Thanks

thats why i gave another option
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 6:40pm On Sep 23, 2016
Allen tomorrow... who's up cool cool cool cool

bills on me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 6:46pm On Sep 23, 2016
khassy:
Allen tomorrow... who's up cool cool cool cool

bills on me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

bills on you ? grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 6:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
that awkward moment when you have spent 30k for a 32k job

fiverr why cry
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by favome(f): 6:55pm On Sep 23, 2016
MULLAH123:
So tabbaz is no longer here, see as i hold dollar with no one to exchange it.
contact him through the Nigeria number on his signature. he will respond. if you can wait, no wahala his ban will end September 24.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 23, 2016
favome:

contact him through the Nigeria number on his signature. he will respond. if you can wait, no wahala his ban will end September 24.
I will wait, not in a rush. fear dey catch me to transact wit some folks on nairaland.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 7:23pm On Sep 23, 2016
Singapore1:
that awkward moment when you have spent 30k for a 32k job

fiverr why cry

Let me guess.... Animation + data download and upload?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 7:27pm On Sep 23, 2016
gurunlocker:

you kuku guessed right ( plus subscribing to a vip site in order to have access to some files SHAREa.e ) cry
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 7:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
gurunlocker:

The best thing for those that need lots of data to deliver on fiverr, is to buy "smile ng" wifi and subscribe for unlimited data(19k).

Thats what i use cool

More$$$
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
skitkid2:

The best thing for those that need lots of data to deliver on fiverr, is to buy "smile ng" wifi and subscribe for unlimited data(19k).

Thats what i use cool

More$$$

smile is bad in my area
and only spectranet offer that plan and thats what i am using
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 7:40pm On Sep 23, 2016
skitkid2:

Thats what i use cool

More$$$

Smile no dey every part of the country now and no be everybody dey live for lag

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by asiwajusirkay(m): 8:17pm On Sep 23, 2016
khassy:

I'm a professional writer and here to help you make content for your site. In the event that you have any inquiry with respect to my composition administrations on fiverr, please don't hesitate to reach me.

calm down with your grammar abeg grin grin grin

Hello and welcome to my profile page,
I am a professional writer with over XX years of experience in writing reader engaging and unique contents for your website, personal use or assignments. My articles are 100% unique and copyscape passed.
Don't hesitate to get in touch with me today.

I do only articles and don't use any softwares [/quote] thank you for reviewing my profile yesterday but I want you to pls review my gigs for necessary correction pls
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by asiwajusirkay(m): 8:21pm On Sep 23, 2016
khassy:

sorry i don't check gigs oooo embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

if i was checking people gigs, I would probably not have time to even attend to buyers

you alone have 5gigs, how many hours go take read am all grin grin grin grin

multiply that by the people asking for profile reviews and understand why I stick to just your profle page

More $$ to us
OK bro, really appreciate.... Salute
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by legra: 8:36pm On Sep 23, 2016
Thank you Khassy
khassy:

Hello, I am a full-time freelancer. Passionate about helping business owners, small,medium and large scale companies achieve their goals. I have 5 years hands-on experience in business development and writing. My clients' interests always come first. Don't hesitate to message me for more info.

Nice profile
Your heading is quite long
SEO AND ARTICLE EXPERT, GURU OR AFICIONADO is okay

There should be a comma between freelancer and passionate not a full stop

[Hr]
Real should be in capitals not traffic

[Hr]
I like your profile
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 8:58pm On Sep 23, 2016
Singapore1:

bills on you ? grin

Nah, I no invite you oooo... grin grin grin

Suru or Allen tomorrow??
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 23, 2016
obasy09:

Thank you. I will effect the call to action suggestion. Regards
I have been writing articles for a fairly long period, want to go into academic writing. I find this new niche I am interested in challenging, to say the least.

I love research and am passionate about it.

Please, I wanted to request some information from you as regards the tools I could use to become a professional academic writer. I read a lot and don't mind studying any materials you recommend, regardless of their volume.

I also look forward to contributions from other freelancers on this thread.
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.