Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,132 members, 7,849,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:05 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1626157 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 12:24pm On Apr 16, 2016
sholey4love:

But I opened that account with Nigeria IP.
I've given you the solution, e no concern me if you open with Burundi IP
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HAkorehdeh(m): 1:41pm On Apr 16, 2016
iDRAW:
Can this be real??
Which app you using for your graphic designs?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sholey4love: 2:50pm On Apr 16, 2016
gurunlocker:

I've given you the solution, e no concern me if you open with Burundi IP
Thanks you for your answers. So now i need to open a new one with us IP. But can I use psiphon to brows cos psiphon changes IP anytime
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by iDRAW(m): 2:52pm On Apr 16, 2016
HAkorehdeh:
Which app you using for your graphic designs?

Corel & photoshop
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 2:57pm On Apr 16, 2016
iDRAW:

Corel & photoshop
broo can one enjoy this two apps on 1gb system?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 2:57pm On Apr 16, 2016
sholey4love:

Thanks you for your answers. So now i need to open a new one with us IP. But can I use psiphon to brows cos psiphon changes IP anytime

you are getting me wrong.... The only reason you are seeing that is because you are using naija IP to access your account on PC, using naija IP to sign up doesn't mean... Just download psiphon on PC and connect, then reload that same page.. It will open like that.

I'm not saying you should sign up for another account o
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HAkorehdeh(m): 4:13pm On Apr 16, 2016
Sadiq3051:

broo can one enjoy this two apps on 1gb system?
I'm using a 1gb system and I have photoshop cc 2015 running quite well. All I need is a pdf tutorial i can read or any guide.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 4:15pm On Apr 16, 2016
HAkorehdeh:
I'm using a 1gb system and I have photoshop cc 2015 running quite well. All I need is a pdf tutorial i can read or any guide.

hhmmm DAT sound good to hear o
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 4:56pm On Apr 16, 2016
sholey4love:

I used Nigeria IP. Pls help me to view my profile https://www.fiverr.com/sholavet#
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 4:56pm On Apr 16, 2016
Page no longer available

sholey4love:

I used Nigeria IP. Pls help me to view my profile https://www.fiverr.com/sholavet#
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:46pm On Apr 16, 2016
sholey4love:

dont bother using any vpn if your account is on naija ip.
you acct or ip hasnt been banned.
i get the message also daily at intervals even on my US IP account.
just close your browser, open it again, clear history, cache and all all saved password.
then close and open again.... open your fiverr and login
shikena
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:48pm On Apr 16, 2016
sholey4love:

however, i just checked your fiverr page and seems youve been banned.
you will need to open another account
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sholey4love: 11:42pm On Apr 16, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

however, i just checked your fiverr page and seems youve been banned.
you will need to open another account

Thanks I just don't know the reason I was banned
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 11:54pm On Apr 16, 2016
sholey4love:

Thanks I just don't know the reason I was banned
what ISP are you using mtn, airtel or glo
because airtel is not good for fiverr cos they tend to change their IP alot, and fiverr dont like that
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Venzal: 11:59pm On Apr 16, 2016
Hi everyone,

It's nice to see a platform such as this. Thumbs up Op @beatzone

I think I can contribute my own little quota to the growth of this thread.

I have known about Fiverr for a long time. But it never lit a fire in
my stomach, considering i was raking in cash from some other IM
business models.

However, in February this year, all that changed when I discovered a service I could offer
on Fiverr and get a better ROI from than the normal $5 (4).

i registered an account late March... and here's how the account
has performed this month:

ASIDE: There's an "upcoming earnings" of $220!

As you can see, my average selling price is quite hefty. wink
that's because the kind of jobs I do bring in a lot more than
the normal $5

Below is the order details of my first ever order on
Fiverr (got this customer from the buyer request page):

Talking about the buyers request page, that's a very good place
to get and keep repeated buyers (buyers who buy again and again).

Tomorrow, God willing, I am going to share a few secrets on how to
polish your offer when submitting on the buyer's request page.

Without the intention of being boastful, I have a massive 75% response
rate from the 9 offers I have submitted on the buyers request page.

I stand out from the other people by using a USP.

Tomorrow, I will talk about this.

May we all succeed.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Cpolicy(m): 3:32am On Apr 17, 2016
hello everyone here
i hail everybody that has been active on this thread.
and a very big thank u to the OP for sharing this opportunity for us.

i have also created my on fiverr account sharp sharp and i would like the house to kindly help me review my account

www.fiverr.com/fastest__writer

thanks
success to us all
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 10:12am On Apr 17, 2016
Word of advise add Adobe Illustrator & InDesign to workflow. Hotcakes on fiverr as well. Pdf tutorials are good but video tutorials are faster in getting some ideas sharply down.

iDRAW:

Corel & photoshop

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by iDRAW(m): 10:33am On Apr 17, 2016
DerrickM:
Word of advise add Adobe Illustrator & InDesign to workflow. Hotcakes on fiverr as well. Pdf tutorials are good but video tutorials are faster in getting some ideas sharply down.

thanks bro smiley
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:36pm On Apr 17, 2016
Venzal:
Hi everyone,

It's nice to see a platform such as this. Thumbs up Op @beatzone

I think I can contribute my own little quota to the growth of this thread.

I have known about Fiverr for a long time. But it never lit a fire in
my stomach, considering i was raking in cash from some other IM
business models.

However, in February this year, all that changed when I discovered a service I could offer
on Fiverr and get a better ROI from than the normal $5 (4).

i registered an account late March... and here's how the account
has performed this month:

ASIDE: There's an "upcoming earnings" of $220!

As you can see, my average selling price is quite hefty. wink
that's because the kind of jobs I do bring in a lot more than
the normal $5

Below is the order details of my first ever order on
Fiverr (got this customer from the buyer request page):

Talking about the buyers request page, that's a very good place
to get and keep repeated buyers (buyers who buy again and again).

Tomorrow, God willing, I am going to share a few secrets on how to
polish your offer when submitting on the buyer's request page.

Without the intention of being boastful, I have a massive 75% response
rate from the 9 offers I have submitted on the buyers request page.

I stand out from the other people by using a USP.

Tomorrow, I will talk about this.

May we all succeed.

Wow, this is nice...
What service do you offer If I may ask?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Venzal: 2:36pm On Apr 17, 2016
Internet marketing related services, bro.
HazzanTazzan:

Wow, this is nice...
What service do you offer If I may ask?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by lifeofkelvino(m): 2:44pm On Apr 17, 2016
Im still getting the"request forbidden by administrative rule" message since yesterday
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dymaco(m): 2:45pm On Apr 17, 2016
gurus in thé house.....

am unable to see my gigs or create a gig on fiverr mobile app. am i thé only one experiencing this
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Venzal: 2:48pm On Apr 17, 2016
Cpolicy:
hello everyone here
i hail everybody that has been active on this thread.
and a very big thank u to the OP for sharing this opportunity for us.

i have also created my on fiverr account sharp sharp and i would like the house to kindly help me review my account

www.fiverr.com/fastest__writer

thanks
success to us all

Hello bro, I just checked your profile. And i have come up with a few corrections:

1. In your "about you" "as" should be "has". You are a writer, and these things should be thoroughly viewed.

2. In your gig description, why not space the wordings appropriately into paragraphs? (it makes for easier reading).

"I will professionally write 500 words of article which well research and of high quality for you" this looks meaningless to me. Read it again and re-write that.

When people see such mistakes they have this impression that you might do the same on their work - especially as a writer.

You can also make that description a little better. Forget about how many years you have been a blogger, and focus more on how you intend to write articles that will blow the mind of your buyers. Get it?

These are my own little observations. I think the opinions of others will also help.

#Peace

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 2:49pm On Apr 17, 2016
Venzal:

Seems that aspect is even more fertile and stress-free compared to music/audio
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by akashi01(m): 3:09pm On Apr 17, 2016
Venzal:
bro please drop your email
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
Dymaco:
gurus in thé house.....

am unable to see my gigs or create a gig on fiverr mobile app. am i thé only one experiencing this

Maybe/Maybe not ...One thing though, the app has been total rubbish lately. In my own case, it wasn't updating my earnings, not showing whether I was online or offline. But, always alerting me every time a message comes in. I had to delete and re-installed it. Still, not updating my earnings. Maybe they are working on it sha !
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 17, 2016
lifeofkelvino:
Im still getting the"request forbidden by administrative rule" message since yesterday

Check your email for any message from FIVERR TEAM
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Cpolicy(m): 4:20pm On Apr 17, 2016
Venzal:

Thanks bro

I have taken a look at the gig and have taken some necessary changes.

I was just been tired and too lazy to proofread the gig when I created it

Once again I appreciate
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Venzal: 4:37pm On Apr 17, 2016
akashi01:

bro please drop your email
you ask your question here so everyone can benefit.

However, if you insist, expertenivictor@gmail.com is my email addy.

#Peace
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Venzal: 4:41pm On Apr 17, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Seems that aspect is even more fertile and stress-free compared to music/audio

It looks that way.

I mean people write sales copy for up to $1k+!

But then, it requires a lot of expertise and experience to deliver quality. The buyers know exactly what they want. Also, most of them could even do the things themselves, but are just too lazy/busy to do it.

If you fall short of their expectations, it's not going to be nice.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Venzal: 4:44pm On Apr 17, 2016
Cpolicy:

Thanks bro

I have taken a look at the gig and have taken some necessary changes.

I was just been tired and too lazy to proofread the gig when I created it

Once again I appreciate

Great!

You are very welcome.

Go ahead and create more gigs for more exposure. Also, try and stay close to the buyers request page, there are a lot of people looking for article writers. Maybe your first buyer will emanate from there. cheesy

I wish you the best, bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.