Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,712 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1611925 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by charsobodo(m): 6:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
I need 3 reviews from 3 different account ASAP. Contact on my signature.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ariguy: 7:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
Good evening my fellow fiverrians,please have been having some issue with my fiverr account in the case of late delivery on a particular slavery job that i did for one indian client.The reason i accepted the job was because their was scarcity of orders thats why..He cancelled the order and also gave me a bad review..My rating just dropped down to 60%..but i have been working hard and presently my rating is 80%,unfortunately fiverr told me that i cant promote my gigs on BUYERS REQUEST until my rating reaches 90%..Please what am i to do my boss..

I have tried fiverr since 2015 and opened almost 4 account and no sale not until this year that things started turning around but this rating is so much affecting me so badly,the worst thing is that all my fiverr gigs are all on fiverr front page ..Please what am i to do please boss,i need orders,i have been working so much hard to keep this account moving...

Here is my fiverr account link..www.fiverr.com/carolinewritter

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 12, 2017
Maximus85:

I want to beg for something. I want to go into logo intro animation videos making. I need to know the needed software and how I can get it.
Thanks.

I am not into that niche. I am sorry, I can't be of help.. great guys here can help!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 8:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
Maximus85:

I want to beg for something. I want to go into logo intro animation videos making. I need to know the needed software and how I can get it.
Thanks.

Adobe Photoshop
Adobe after effects
Adobe illustrator
Adobe primerer
Cinema4d
Apple quick time
Moveavi video converter
Mp3 cutter

Those are your starter pack

Your system requirements
At least core !5
500gb hdd
8gb ram
1gb dedicated
Those are minimum system req

All compulsory

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by WalkerMichael(m): 8:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
Singapore1:

Adobe Photoshop
Adobe after effects
Adobe illustrator
Adobe primerer
Cinema4d
Apple quick time
Moveavi video converter
Mp3 cutter

Your system requirements
At least core !5
500gb hdd
8gb ram
1gb dedicated

All compulsory

Singapore1 baba I hail oh. Been a while bro. Good evening.

To you and every other Fiverrians, has any one got an idea of how to get a contributor account on Engadget, patch and lifehack please? I don't mind paying for this info if you feel you can't release it for free.

Thanks.

More $$$
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 9:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
tbliss22:

Bros, I see no spamming with what he's doing and to me the screenshot is motivating guys here to work hard. Ojasweb carry on jare and may God bless your huddle.

I love to see when my guys makes sweet looking dollars legitimately.

Shalom

Thanks for the love bro. I really don't like doing it, but I realized that many people can wake up and believe in the struggle after seeing the screenshots. I am one of the few guys who will never sell PDF files. I have written three fiverr guides - all for free.
The only time I charge people is one to one training or lengthy consultation.

Ask people in my list and they will tell you more about me.

One love and I wish everyone success.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by MASTERCC: 10:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
1000$ PayPal needed. 0839432621
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Maximus85(m): 11:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
Singapore1:

Adobe Photoshop
Adobe after effects
Adobe illustrator
Adobe primerer
Cinema4d
Apple quick time
Moveavi video converter
Mp3 cutter

Your system requirements
At least core !5
500gb hdd
8gb ram
1gb dedicated

All compulsory

Thanks.

For the system requirements.... I'm good to go.

I can't use photoshop except to remove backgrounds and do mockups. I can use corel draw very well. I need help. Pls explain why I need all the first set of software.

Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by KaBabs1: 12:56am On Mar 13, 2017
Good morning everybody. I am a Level 1 seller on Fiverr and I have important news to share.

If you're looking to get your gig on first page and you've tried everything you know and it doesn't seem to be working why not hire HazzanTazzan? My ghostwriting gig has been performing poorly for almost a month. My impressions had dropped from 11k+ to less than 2k. My views and clicks have also reduced drastically. I saw a post HazzanTazzan's post here about helping people's gig to rank on first page and decided to try him out. I contacted him and gave him my gig link and all. He suggested that I changed my tags and gave me 5 different tags. He made me change my gig description and picture too (this part I was hesitant about, I was like nothing do my picture now, oga). After about one hour, a buyer contacted me. I was shocked as I haven't been contacted for weeks, at least not through my ghostwriting gig. Immediately I replied the buyer, I searched for my ghostwriting gig using different keywords and I found my gig on first page with most of the keywords I used. I hope I get even better results tomorrow when I search.

Hazzan is that nigga!

Somebody shout Hallelujah!!

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by routsz: 5:54am On Mar 13, 2017
Demolavoices:

No one will teach you b4 u start looking around for reviews to buy, when some psycho buyers start nacking u 2* not because u didnt do d job excellently, but because u refuse to be blackmailed. U think say we wey dey buy reviews are not holy? Experience will soon tell u.

Just passing o.........

No you are not holy. Just as I'm not holy. If you have many -ve reviews, something must b wrong with your deliveries or customer mgt. If -ve reviews bars you frm Buyer Request, you also have My Fiverr Gig forum thread & the social media links to advertise your gig. Although I haven't made much sales, some of the orders I got came on their own. In 1 day I got 5 orders - in graphic design, all within 2 days delivery. I managed them & though I couldn't keep to time, none gave me -ve review. I don't condemn buying reviews but I'll NEVER BUY reviews. The circumstances that'll make me buy them shall never arise.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ostopsmich(m): 6:55am On Mar 13, 2017
Hi guys, Pls, how many orders are to be completed to attain level 1, 2 and T respectively and within how many months? Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tbliss22(m): 6:56am On Mar 13, 2017
ojasweb:

Thanks for the love bro. I really don't like doing it, but I realized that many people can wake up and believe in the struggle after seeing the screenshots. I am one of the few guys who will never sell PDF files. I have written three fiverr guides - all for free.
The only time I charge people is one to one training or lengthy consultation.

Ask people in my list and they will tell you more about me.

One love and I wish everyone success.

Nothing do u my brother.... Keep doing what u know how to do best.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 7:13am On Mar 13, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal, rate N370 per dollar, only withdrawing $100 and above.

Contact in signature..

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tbliss22(m): 7:20am On Mar 13, 2017
Ariguy:
Good evening my fellow fiverrians,please have been having some issue with my fiverr account in the case of late delivery on a particular slavery job that i did for one indian client.The reason i accepted the job was because their was scarcity of orders thats why..He cancelled the order and also gave me a bad review..My rating just dropped down to 60%..but i have been working hard and presently my rating is 80%,unfortunately fiverr told me that i cant promote my gigs on BUYERS REQUEST until my rating reaches 90%..Please what am i to do my boss..

I have tried fiverr since 2015 and opened almost 4 account and no sale not until this year that things started turning around but this rating is so much affecting me so badly,the worst thing is that all my fiverr gigs are all on fiverr front page ..Please what am i to do please boss,i need orders,i have been working so much hard to keep this account moving...

Here is my fiverr account link..www.fiverr.com/carolinewritter

If its still at 80 then you need to buy plenty of reviews like 8 to 10 to be able to arrive at 90%.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by didymario7(m): 8:15am On Mar 13, 2017
ALL NEW CUSTOMERS RECEIVE A SURPRISE BONUS cheesy cheesy cool grin grin

I buy payoneer as high as N400 per $

I send first if credible people here can vouch for you.

See my contact on my signature.

Warm Regards
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 13, 2017
I don't even know who to tag OOOooo.....Please everyone what can i do....see my gig analysis for this month so far. Please advice.
I though the problem is that i got some orders last 3 weeks which i delivered late due to some personal issues and also cancel some orders. since that last 2 weeks....i only recorded another $5 order from one indian man wey God no go do well for after i hustled for the work to be done perfectly he still insisted that he needs refund which i later did and since then no order! PLEASE I NEED UNA HELP! A LEVEL ONE SELLER

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Yinn(m): 9:00am On Mar 13, 2017
I've got $56 fiverr PayPal funds.

Any exchanger available?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by LMandela(m): 9:18am On Mar 13, 2017
Good morning ya'all,

pls i'm new to Fiverr, not totally new, i've heard of it since 2015 but i didn't take it serious then, which i really regret now.

Now, i have an account on Fiverr, registered 4days ago, graphics design niche, with 2gigs. seriously, i don't know anything bout Fiverr except the basics, i'll really appreciate if ya'all can help me with 1 or 2 hints/tips. Thanks. God bless u.

my profile - www.fiverr.com/luckystar_pog
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ariguy: 9:30am On Mar 13, 2017
Goodmorning boss.please bro can i have your phone number please
tbliss22:

If its still at 80 then you need to buy plenty of reviews like 8 to 10 to be able to arrive at 90%.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bemagnify: 12:57pm On Mar 13, 2017
still buying reviews.. need more 5 reviews @1700 each.. interested to sell contact on my signature.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jolak5(m): 2:58pm On Mar 13, 2017
I need 10 fiverr reviews from 10 different accounts. Contact me for business
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tolajay: 3:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
The rate at which people are buying reviews ehn! Hope you people aren't planning on opening a review shop and just storing them at the moment? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tolajay: 3:08pm On Mar 13, 2017
Happy Selling!

Go find the author on Upwork...But you too can connect via metaphysical alignments, since you're also voodoo-savvy just like him. shocked shocked

nnamokenna:

I have a genuine and legal (pre-ban purchased) Elephant tusk (ivory) for sale o in case you or your babalawo father are interested. Abi una no dey use am for una abracadabra ni?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jaycool01(m): 3:21pm On Mar 13, 2017
KaBabs1:
Good morning everybody. I am a Level 1 seller on Fiverr and I have important news to share.

If you're looking to get your gig on first page and you've tried everything you know and it doesn't seem to be working why not hire HazzanTazzan? My ghostwriting gig has been performing poorly for almost a month. My impressions had dropped from 11k+ to less than 2k. My views and clicks have also reduced drastically. I saw a post HazzanTazzan's post here about helping people's gig to rank on first page and decided to try him out. I contacted him and gave him my gig link and all. He suggested that I changed my tags and gave me 5 different tags. He made me change my gig description and picture too (this part I was hesitant about, I was like nothing do my picture now, oga). After about one hour, a buyer contacted me. I was shocked as I haven't been contacted for weeks, at least not through my ghostwriting gig. Immediately I replied the buyer, I searched for my ghostwriting gig using different keywords and I found my gig on first page with most of the keywords I used. I hope I get even better results tomorrow when I search.

Hazzan is that nigga!

Somebody shout Hallelujah!!
how much did you pay
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bemagnify: 3:24pm On Mar 13, 2017
tolajay:
The rate at which people are buying reviews ehn! Hope you people aren't planning on opening a review shop and just storing them at the moment? grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bemagnify: 3:25pm On Mar 13, 2017
Yinn:
I've got $56 fiverr PayPal funds.

Any exchanger available?
have u gotten an exchanger?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jolak5(m): 3:38pm On Mar 13, 2017
Atoje, thanks for the smooth transaction. A trusthworthy and honest man.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Yinn(m): 4:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
bemagnify:
have u gotten an exchanger?
Nope, I haven't. You an exchanger?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bemagnify: 4:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
Yinn:

Nope, I haven't. You an exchanger?
reply ur whatsapp chat
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Fastlinkpro: 6:14pm On Mar 13, 2017
routsz:

No you are not holy. Just as I'm not holy. If you have many -ve reviews, something must b wrong with your deliveries or customer mgt. If -ve reviews bars you frm Buyer Request, you also have My Fiverr Gig forum thread & the social media links to advertise your gig. Although I haven't made much sales, some of the orders I got came on their own. In 1 day I got 5 orders - in graphic design, all within 2 days delivery. I managed them & though I couldn't keep to time, none gave me -ve review. I don't condemn buying reviews but I'll NEVER BUY reviews. The circumstances that'll make me buy them shall never arise.

please how do you promote with social media, let say facebook?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Muktar05(m): 6:36pm On Mar 13, 2017
Fellow Colleagues in animation niche. I need your help. I delivered a video to one client but he is having issue uploading the video to his YouTube. See his response

"I tried to upload in youtube what you sent me and there is a note at youtube that says the following:" Video / Audio quality:
You uploaded a wide-screen (16:9) video. If your original was 720p or greater (i.e. 1280x720 or greater) we encourage you to submit your video at original resolution to enable better quality playback." .
Can you pls send me the best format to upload the video in youtube?"

I created the video using VideoScribe .mov format. Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AdesinaOlajide(m): 6:58pm On Mar 13, 2017
Hello Fiverrians, nice job you're doing here. I've been following closely for a few days now and I decided to also sell on Fiverr. The thing is I've prepared my first gig for publishing but I have been stuck on the phone number verification page since saturday. I receive the verification code but the submit code option remains disabled. I have contacted the customer support but no response still, please what could be the problem?
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.