Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (435) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1611615 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rafiel(m): 7:14am On Mar 18, 2017
@beatzone pls help me to access my profile, I have registered on fiverr for almost two months, I have not made any real sale. This is my link: www.fiverr.com/ralphdan
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sholey4love: 8:51am On Mar 18, 2017
i started fiverr last year April and to Gods glory my monthly earnings i now growing gradually. i am still working to make sure i make an average of $3k monthly very soon. my January earning was $430 and in February it was around $600. here is my earning for the month of march ($971) and still counting.

11 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sanchase: 9:15am On Mar 18, 2017
I Buy Fiverr/Paypal funds, sell your funds and get paid within minutes. I Buy from $50 and above, sell at attractive rates. Get in touch via Whatsapp: +447417597912.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Profcamsey(m): 9:33am On Mar 18, 2017
please o. I have sent payooneer funds to someone since yesterday night and he hasn't received it. Hope I am not in soup?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yemi2plus(m): 9:40am On Mar 18, 2017
sholey4love:
i started fiverr last year April and to Gods glory my monthly earnings i now growing gradually. i am still working to make sure i make an average of $3k monthly very soon. my January earning was $430 and in February it was around $600. here is my earning for the month of march ($971) and still counting.

Motivated by this. My advice, don't keep much money on Fiverr, once the funds are cleared, withdraw them.

More dollars.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by KaBabs1: 10:47am On Mar 18, 2017
ojasweb:

LOL! I'm not really that old on Fiverr. Several people joined in 2012

Morning Ojasweb

I hope you're having a great day. I see your posts on here, frequently.

How much do you charge for your service again? I am a level 1 seller on Fiverr in the writing niche. I will like to make as much as you do. I sent you an email about 3 weeks ago but you didn't reply. Please, I really need your help.

Regards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Princepri(m): 10:49am On Mar 18, 2017
iam looking for a video editor who can create a short video clip for me with pictures and videos. you must be good.
no video animation or cartoon videos
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Profcamsey(m): 11:00am On Mar 18, 2017
please how long does it take a transferred money to reach the receiver through payooneer?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by WalkerMichael(m): 11:16am On Mar 18, 2017
KaBabs1:

Morning Ojasweb

How much do you charge for your service again? I am a level 1 seller on Fiverr, Im in the writing niche. I've been making an average of $700 since November but I will like to make as much as you do. I sent you an email about 3 weeks ago but you didn't reply. Please, I really need your help.

Regards

Hello bro, please fill me in. I'm in the writing niche as well and I don't make half of that monthly and would love to scale up. Please save a soul.

You got a pm.

Thank you!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rafiel(m): 11:55am On Mar 18, 2017
[quote author=beatzone post=43252880]Ok guys, now you have heard things you need to do. I will share much more. But before we go any further, I'd love to help you further.

If you want, I can help you assess your gig. Just give me your fiverr name. I will assess like a buyer meaning, you don't have to give me your login details.

I just wanna help!

NB : To withdraw your money, follow this link and get INSTANT $25 for FREE.
https://share.payoneer.com/nav/ilf3Qz5imu43n6BjIfFQUItbvvsmWhFUNe3zwP_Tom0GEHNhK7eitU5x8cd0xhiB1q9h3Xenv_aUTnDKLMoS5Q2
[/quote
Pls I need help, I have been on fiverr over one month and not received any real order. Pls check my profile and gig description if it is OK. This is my link www.fiverr.com/ralphdan. Thank you
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 11:58am On Mar 18, 2017
WalkerMichael:

Hello bro, please fill me in. I'm in the writing niche as well and I don't make half of that monthly and would love to scale up. Please save a soul.

You got a pm.

Thank you!

Sorry for the no response, bro. I engage in other businesses aside from Fiverr and i do get busy. i only come to Nairaland whenever i want to relax and refresh.
How long have you been on fiverr, and what is your level & ratings?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 11:59am On Mar 18, 2017
Happy weekend to every hustlers following the thread.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Funbii(m): 12:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
ojasweb:
Happy weekend to every hustlers following the thread.

Sorry please what's your mail address, I need your help on my fiverr account, thanks!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 2:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
Funbii:

Sorry please what's your mail address, I need your help on my fiverr account, thanks!

you can use the nairaland default mailing option or via my website.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Firmjudge(m): 3:20pm On Mar 18, 2017
ojasweb:

you can use the nairaland default mailing option or via my website.
Chairman... can you respond to my mail.? its been like 5 days now.. Please..
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 3:21pm On Mar 18, 2017
Firmjudge:

Chairman... can you respond to my mail.?
its been like 5 days now..
Please..

please check your mail, i think i have replied some.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Onelovetayz(m): 3:34pm On Mar 18, 2017
Good day gurus in the house, please help me review my fiverr account; https://www.fiverr.com/olaonipekun.

Thanks for your constructive criticism.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Firmjudge(m): 3:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
ojasweb:

please check your mail, i think i have replied some.
I sent you an email... femge***** but you didnt respond after accepting the pm
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by harryfloss: 4:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
hello guys.pls i really need your help on this.participants in the email marketing niche...pls how effectively do you get email lists to deliver on fiverr.i just landed my first gig.pls help
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tolajay: 5:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
Nice one! What's your niche?

sholey4love:
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Obigodly32: 5:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
Hello beats, nice job you're doing here.
I'm new to fiverr with one gig already created.
Kindly check my gig and drop your advice. Thanks a lot.

I am www.fiverr.com/obinnaobiorah
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by softboiy: 6:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
Princepri:
iam looking for a video editor who can create a short video clip for me with pictures and videos. you must be good.
drop your contact
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 6:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
Obigodly32:
Hello beats, nice job you're doing here.
I'm new to fiverr with one gig already created.
Kindly check my gig and drop your advice. Thanks a lot.

I am www.fiverr.com/obinnaobiorah

Change your tagline from kingly into something more professional

Rewrite your entire profile description. No need for life stories and hobbies. Convince why they should hire a newbie

Change English to Fluent

Change all your gig tags. Copy from the best sellers in your niche

Update your Faq

Space out your gig description through paragraphs. Mobile app users won't be comfortable with the muddled words.

Change your Gig picture to something more captivating

Add gig extras

Create more gigs

Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Obigodly32: 7:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
djlaqua91:

Change your tagline from kingly into something more professional

Rewrite your entire profile description. No need for life stories and hobbies. Convince why they should hire a newbie

Change English to Fluent

Change all your gig tags. Copy from the best sellers in your niche

Update your Faq

Space out your gig description through paragraphs. Mobile app users won't be comfortable with the muddled words.

Change your Gig picture to something more captivating

Add gig extras

Create more gigs

Goodluck

Thanks a lot. I will do just that.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by micholo123(m): 7:15pm On Mar 18, 2017
Had a very smooth transition with bemagnify.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sholey4love: 7:18pm On Mar 18, 2017
tolajay:
Nice one! What's your niche?

File conversion to fillable form

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Muktar05(m): 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
Princepri:

If still available, contact me o7o 36o7276one
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ranson(m): 8:41pm On Mar 18, 2017
KaBabs1:

Morning Ojasweb

How much do you charge for your service again? I am a level 1 seller on Fiverr, Im in the writing niche. I've been making an average of $700 since November but I will like to make as much as you do. I sent you an email about 3 weeks ago but you didn't reply. Please, I really need your help.

Regards
kaybaba,
I think I'm going to need your help. I'm in the writing niche too. But my monthly earnings are far away from what you displayed up there. Bros, what's the secret?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by alomeda600(m): 9:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
Review for sale tonite @1800.. whatsapp 08038024722 USA account
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by kowalsky: 9:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
hello guys. has anyone ever tried withdrawing via payoneer into a naija domicilliary account.

if so are there any charges aside the usual payoneer charges.

this would be my first Fiverr withdrawal so any input is highly appreciated.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by SIRJOENATOR: 9:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
pls help me review my new account, my username is sirjoegraphics any suggestion pls let me know

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.