Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (440) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1611605 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Profcamsey(m): 6:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
pastie:
fiverr review available from Uk account

Audio nitche @1800 naira

kindly whasapp me on 09061651277
can you help me order $10 gig for #3400
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Profcamsey(m): 6:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
How can I order with payooneer card? gtb bank self no work. my available fund is lesser than the gig i want to buy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by pasydron(m): 7:04pm On Mar 22, 2017
jolak5:
. Seriously, I have invested a lot in the acct. All my money to buy reviews angry angry angry

At worst you will be deported back to NAIJA....they might ask you to explain why you used a non-USA phone number to verify a US account. You just have to be smart and cook up a good story that the account was opened while you where in USA for studies or a program. However, you are done with all that and back to your country of Origin. Also make sure you use a NAIJA IP when making such contact. ALL the best bro....!

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ranchhoddas: 7:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
Dygeasy:
Hi guys,

Who's available to write some articles? I've got some articles to write.

Please send me a mail with samples of your previously written works to mrdygeasy@gmail.com.

You MUST be always online and excuses such as no light and water will not be tolerated.

If you can't write good English on email or whatsapp, I may not be able to trust you with my articles.

Looking forward to those emails.

Thank you very much.

Still need writers?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ayotunde4174: 10:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
Please, i need a fiverr withdrawal of just 40$, and i need it fast and sharp. contact me through 07068586004 i will do a good rating for you here on NL Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tolajay: 10:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
Some Nigerians are worse off than some Indians in their sourcing policy.

They pitch a heap of work with petty pay and quick turn around time...I simply laugh when I read such offers here.

Anyway, they'll always find their jackies with little or no experience/expertise to deliver shabby works to them.

6 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by fastowas: 4:52am On Mar 23, 2017
yemi2plus:

Can I contact you via email, I'm presently not on WhatsApp?

House, please, is the brother legit?
Bro Bizzynix is the best man for any of your fiverr withdraw. He is straight forward.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by fastowas: 4:54am On Mar 23, 2017
ayotunde4174:
Please, i need a fiverr withdrawal of just 40$, and i need it fast and sharp.
contact me through 07068586004
i will do a good rating for you here on NL
Thanks
Search for Bizzynix, he is great

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tomisinobm(m): 5:07am On Mar 23, 2017
NaijaDryGuy:
Pm guys, a buyer asked for a story, i delivered, only for him to reject it that the format is wrong, that it should be in MLA format, Please who has any idea about writing a story in MLA format??

These is used for writing papers in colleges.
Check purdue owl. They have a bunch of stuff on MLA format.

Here's a link.

https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/747/01/
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bemagnify: 6:38am On Mar 23, 2017
I still need review exchange from my two accounts... WhatsApp contact on my signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sanchase: 7:52am On Mar 23, 2017
I Buy Fiverr/Paypal funds, sell yours funds and get paid within minutes. I Buy from $50 and above, sell at attractive rates. Get in touch via Whatsapp: +447417597912..
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tolajay: 8:31am On Mar 23, 2017
Hey Fiverrians,

I need someone who can teach me how to drive traffic to a site, SEO and google page ranking tricks.

If you can, quote me with your contact.

Regards.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DoyenExchange: 8:46am On Mar 23, 2017
Small and Big Businesses You Can Do In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates

Do you know that there are big and small businesses you can start in Nigeria that will not put holes in your pockets? They are every day businesses you never think that they will make you a millionaire. www.doyenexchange.com/invest_opps.php contains a list of over 50 businesses you can start immediately in Nigeria and their cost estimates.

You will be amazed!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hoozy: 9:59am On Mar 23, 2017
10 fiverr reviews for sale @1800 each.. WhatsApp; 08189086197
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 10:33am On Mar 23, 2017
Get going. Happy selling.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by lexykeyz(m): 10:47am On Mar 23, 2017
Guys please how can 1 get buyers at upwork?

Also on fiverr.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 23, 2017
Hello everyone...I seriously need a US number that i can use for CRAIGLIST ads posting verification....All this numbers i have were not working for craiglist at all.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by NaijaDryGuy(m): 12:16pm On Mar 23, 2017
tomisinobm:

These is used for writing papers in colleges.
Check purdue owl. They have a bunch of stuff on MLA format.

Here's a link.

https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/747/01/

Thanks, i appreciate
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mayor2010: 1:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
beatzone:
Now back to gig description .....

Fiverr is a name derived from Five ...So it pronounced like 5ver NOT LIKE "Fever" - an ailment.

It is derived from Five because the least you can charge a buyer is $5. When complete your order and buyer accepts the job, Fiverr takes 10% while you pocket 90%.

So, in this case, you will be paid $4 wile $1 goes to Fiverr.

So, when you write your description (after thorough research), put your basic gig at $5.

Can you make more than $5? Yes, you can.

You can make more can $5 by offering GIG EXTRAs.

You basic gig IS NOT expected to be a TOTAL PACKAGE.

NO PLEASE !!!!! NEVER OFFER A TOTAL PACKAGE GIG AS BASIC GIG.

Let us look at a scenario.

For a SOCIAL MEDIA GIG e.g Facebook fan page likes.

Your basic gig could be "I will give your page real 1000 likes for $5
Gig Extra 1 = i will add 2000 likes for extra $10
GIg Extra 2 = i will add 4000 likes for $15

Do not write your basic : I will give your fan page 5000 real likes

NB : Follow this link to get INSTANT $25 for FREE.
https://share.payoneer.com/nav/ilf3Qz5imu43n6BjIfFQUItbvvsmWhFUNe3zwP_Tom0GEHNhK7eitU5x8cd0xhiB1q9h3Xenv_aUTnDKLMoS5Q2

Hi! all gurus out there, you are doing a great job here.

Please, I am in the midst of creating my first gig as a New Arrival on Fiverr but after uploading my Gig Photo I cant continue to the last stage where I will publish my gig. Clicking on Save & Continue button is not yielding any result. I have been on it since yesterday. Can you guys help me out please
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
mayor2010:

Hi! all gurus out there, you are doing a great job here.

Please, I am in the midst of creating my first gig as a New Arrival on Fiverr but after uploading my Gig Photo I cant continue to the last stage where I will publish my gig. Clicking on Save & Continue button is not yielding any result. I have been on it since yesterday. Can you guys help me out please
you may change your browser.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mayor2010: 2:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
lizzycreations:

Thanks a million!

I have been using explorer, maybe I will try Google Chrome.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jolak5(m): 2:16pm On Mar 23, 2017
bemagnify:
contact me for a FREE USA NUMBER
.. I will only charge you for a token.
I will soon
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Beemhan(m): 2:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
I can no longer see the option to create a new gig. Anyone having the same problem?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mayor2010: 2:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
Beemhan:
I can no longer see the option to create a new gig. Anyone having the same problem?

The option is still there, I just use it 2mins ago except I am still in the middle of creating my gig. Although I have been having problem with it since yesterday.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CallmeLucy(m): 2:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
Sell your Payoneer funds to me at good rate. I'm buying Pound, Dollar and Euro.

Contact me on WhatsApp, let's talk business.

Regards
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Beemhan(m): 2:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
mayor2010:

The option is still there, I just use it 2mins ago except I am still in the middle of creating my gig. Although I have been having problem with it since yesterday.
okay, thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Demolavoices(m): 2:43pm On Mar 23, 2017
fineeyez:
Hello bosses in the house please i need some advise.

I just crated 2 gig on fiverr 2 days but I've not had any sales please can sum1 help me review them.

secondly I used a US id for the account on pc. will it be safe to login to the same account using the fiverr Android App.
Thanks

Please how and where did u get US phone number to verify it?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mayor2010: 2:46pm On Mar 23, 2017
lizzycreations:

Whao! Thanks mehn!

You remove my headache.

Just completed my first gig!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by chidiogo123(f): 3:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
Hello, as a new seller, i clicked on start selling in order to create a gig but it didn't take me to the page where i would create it, it takes me to the page showing gigs of others. Also, how do i edit my profile? Please help.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 3:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
Job outsourcing

Pls I need just one person in email writting niche.

Pls only contact me if you are in this niche and if you are in level1 and above or close to it

Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by harnuh01(m): 4:46pm On Mar 23, 2017
Jtvinci:
Still on the Amazon review! I have two Amazon accounts for purchases of products. Contact me today and let's make some money.

This guy is the best when it comes to reviews. I will compare him to FLASH in this field grin #mytwocents cool
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Muktar05(m): 5:16pm On Mar 23, 2017
Please which one is open purchase.. I have 1 sale on que and 1 Open purchase?

(1) (2) (3) ... (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.