Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (448) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1613975 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 30, 2017
9jabox:
Hello guys, especially to the gurus here @Beatzone and @ojasweb. I've been trying to crate my first gig now for days to no avail. I successfully set up everything to the last page where I'm asked to upload a video, picture and pdf for my gig. After uploading one or two pictures, it just gets stuck. I tried everything I could to have it proceed to the publish stage but it won't.

Please guys help me. What am I not doing right please?
change your browser
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Femsmart(m): 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
KaBabs1:
Next month had better be great. Hopefully, I get my Level 2 badge too

This is nice bro... What niche?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 9jabox(m): 6:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
lizzycreations:
change your browser
OK. what browser would you suggest?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by missylizzy(f): 6:38pm On Mar 30, 2017
Holla.. Everyone.. It's been a while smiley wink
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 30, 2017
9jabox:
OK. what browser would you suggest?
chrome
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nkhay(f): 8:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
KaBabs1:

Do you buy payoneer?

I'll buy. Contact me.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by KaBabs1: 8:30pm On Mar 30, 2017
Femsmart:

This is nice bro... What niche?

Writing bro
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by maxddude(m): 8:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
gen2lpat:

Who can vouch for this exchanger?

Tabbaz, Emmyk, Beatzone, Venzal et al

Do not DEAL WITH LANDMARK225, he is a scammer. He did scam me of $100. I'll post details later.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by KaBabs1: 8:51pm On Mar 30, 2017
nkhay:

I'll buy. Contact me.

Aii
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 8:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal available at 310/$, only withdrawing $100 and above.

See contact in signature....
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by olahabby: 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
I will like to say a big Thank you to beatzone, Tabbaz, emmyk, nkhay, ojasweb and other gurus in the house. I got my level 1 badge today and I'm super thrilled. This thread has been more than enlightening. Thank you all.

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 10:31pm On Mar 30, 2017
9jabox:
Hello guys, especially to the gurus here @Beatzone and @ojasweb. I've been trying to crate my first gig now for days to no avail. I successfully set up everything to the last page where I'm asked to upload a video, picture and pdf for my gig. After uploading one or two pictures, it just gets stuck. I tried everything I could to have it proceed to the publish stage but it won't.

Please guys help me. What am I not doing right please?

There are two possible reasons:
Firefox browser or vpn.
If you're on Firefox, try to use another browser, preferably chrome.
If you noticed that your vpn is making page load very slow, try to disable it. But make sure that you've already logged in before disabling the vpn.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 10:44pm On Mar 30, 2017
AdesinaOlajide:
Good one bro..pls check my account, no sales yet.
www.fiverr.com/finessebranding
Thanks

I've just checked one of your gigs and I think you need to do some modifications on the heading and the packages. The heading should not contradict with the basic gig. Your heading says 5 but the least package says 2 or maybe 4.

Your description is not very impressive. You should be more concerned about the gig (the value you offer for the price), and not defining what you do.
In most cases, people who buy gigs already know what they want and why they want it. What they are expecting in your gig is...

1. How you would be able to deliver it
2. What value they'll get for the price
3. Your guarantee
4. Experience and some other important things

I wrote a free guide on how to write great description for gigs, you can check some of my posts for the link.

And again, you need to do some research and check the gig performance data every 48 hours. If the impressions and views are high, say 1k plus, definitely you need to add more value to your service and update your gig description.

All the best.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 10:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
Fastlinkpro:

oh i see. welldone bros, how to join the training?

I'm not offering training at the moment.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 10:49pm On Mar 30, 2017
olahabby:
I will like to say a big Thank you to beatzone, Tabbaz, emmyk, nkhay, ojasweb and other gurus in the house. I got my level 1 badge today and I'm super thrilled. This thread has been more than enlightening. Thank you all.

Impressive! Keep the zeal very strong and work your way to the top.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jolak5(m): 11:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
KaBabs1:
Next month had better be great. Hopefully, I get my Level 2 badge too
Nice one, which niche are you?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 12:23am On Mar 31, 2017
gen2lpat:

Who can vouch for this exchanger?

Tabbaz, Emmyk, Beatzone, Venzal et al

He has deactivated his account. He's a scammer after all.

If it's too good to be true, then know that it's a NEGATIVE

SHALOM

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 12:23am On Mar 31, 2017
maxddude:

Do not DEAL WITH LANDMARK225, he is a scammer. He did scam me of $100. I'll post details later.

SHALOM

P. S. Kindly assist me with his number so I can add him to the book of DEATH grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AdesinaOlajide(m): 12:38am On Mar 31, 2017
ojasweb:

I've just checked one of your gigs and I think you need to do some modifications on the heading and the packages. The heading should not contradict with the basic gig. Your heading says 5 but the least package says 2 or maybe 4.

Your description is not very impressive. You should be more concerned about the gig (the value you offer for the price), and not defining what you do.
In most cases, people who buy gigs already know what they want and why they want it. What they are expecting in your gig is...

1. How you would be able to deliver it
2. What value they'll get for the price
3. Your guarantee
4. Experience and some other important things

I wrote a free guide on how to write great description for gigs, you can check some of my posts for the link.

And again, you need to do some research and check the gig performance data every 48 hours. If the impressions and views are high, say 1k plus, definitely you need to add more value to your service and update your gig description.

All the best.

OK boss... will make necessary correction ASAP.
Thanks for your time and advise.
God bless
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by OAUTemitayo: 2:19am On Mar 31, 2017
Tabbaz:

SHALOM

P. S. Kindly assist me with his number so I can add him to the book of DEATH grin
That's the number of modaph.uker.
He contacted me for the deal too but as a Sango worshipper sango no gree make I buy from him.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 3:58am On Mar 31, 2017
sholey4love:
I have always notice one thing, if you offer $5 gig, you may not make enough but if your minimum gig is $50 you will make a good income. Talking from experience
I have a minimum gig of $50 and since I created this gig in February, I have made over $500 with just three orders. The first order was $175, then $200 and $145
Sent you loads of pm but seem you don't reply people. Well done ma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yemi2plus(m): 6:20am On Mar 31, 2017
olahabby:

Congratulations friend.

I equally earned mine today without buying a fake review.

I hope next month would be better for all of us.

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DoyenExchange: 6:22am On Mar 31, 2017
50 Small and Big Businesses You Can Do In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates

Do you know that there are big and small businesses you can start in Nigeria that will not put holes in your pockets? They are every day businesses you never think that they will make you a millionaire. www.doyenexchange.com/invest_opps.php contains a list of over 50 businesses you can start immediately in Nigeria and their cost estimates.

You will be amazed!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 6:54am On Mar 31, 2017
olahabby:
That's nice. Congrats. cool

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by psyqs(m): 7:09am On Mar 31, 2017
bemagnify:
contact me for your grammarly premium account.

I need it too, how do I contact you?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by cooltony09: 7:35am On Mar 31, 2017
Good books and articles writers needed urgently...Contact me on fitempire09@gmail.com
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by certifiedfool: 7:51am On Mar 31, 2017
Please... Is it true you have to withdraw 5 times through naija ATM with ur payoneer card before the transfer option is opened
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 7:59am On Mar 31, 2017
Hello pals, 32$ PayPal Fiverr fund available for sell. ... Contact me let's transact.........lllllll
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jolak5(m): 8:12am On Mar 31, 2017
Hello guys, I am presently in the writing niche but I would like to go into another niche that is more lucrative. Can you suggest anyone?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by psyqs(m): 8:14am On Mar 31, 2017
Somebody pls help me with grammaly premium
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by kowalsky: 8:23am On Mar 31, 2017
psyqs:
Somebody pls help me with grammaly premium

shoot me a mail.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by psyqs(m): 8:28am On Mar 31, 2017
kowalsky:

shoot me a mail.

Sent, check please

Thanks alot

(1) (2) (3) ... (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.