Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (453) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1611958 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 1:17am On Apr 02, 2017
Copist:
Blah, Blah, Blah. It's your type that will be quick to lynch someone one the road without asking what the person stole. I have not rejected Escrow. But then, why should I use it? The people who are collecting the money as escrow, what makes them more special than me. Do they have 2 heads. Have I met them before? Why should I trust them with my money too?

@bolded...the solution is simple

Just quite the business. The people you are claiming not to trust cos u don't kknow them have being in the business for long with good feedback.

So, if you can't trust them, how do you expect people to trust you (newbie) with their money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 1:19am On Apr 02, 2017
khassy:
Tabbaz
Alhajispray

Somebody needs flogging angry angry angry

We yaf brought the cane cheesy cool
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 1:27am On Apr 02, 2017
Tabbaz:

@bolded...the solution is simple

Just quite the business. The people you are claiming not to trust cos u don't kknow them have being in the business for long with good feedback.

So, if you can't trust them, how do you expect people to trust you (newbie) with their money
What makes you think I'm a newbie in e-currency or exchange business? So the time a person starts selling on Nairaland is what that is being used to judge if one is a newbie or not. I've been in the e-currency business since the days of Liberty Reserve. Most of you here were probably in secondary school then. And you come here and call me Newbie! What an insult. Take for example, Naira4Dollar, one of the biggest e-currency exchangers in Nigeria, so if they decide to start selling on Nairaland today, they automatically become a newbie? Based on your analysis. You see how you Nairaland people reason.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 1:30am On Apr 02, 2017
Copist:

Thank you.

What you all don't know is that. I know Nairaland like the back of my hand. I've been here for 8 good years.

Insults are thrown everywhere. Same way some certain ethnic groups always post tribal slurs against themselves on all post.

My point is, its A NORMAL THING. One, most especially a business man like me, shouldn't take all these allegations and accusation serious. It is mostly posted by broke people (you included). All these insults don't move me. I am here for business. You don't know my status in real life and if you knew, you wouldn't be throwing slurs up and down. You will have some certain amount of respect.

On a regular day, I don't respond to comments like this. But lets just say that today I am free, since its the weekend.

I am not forcing anybody to deal with me. If you are scared, go and deal with your "trusted exchangers" and exchange your funds at 260 or 280 or 310 per dollar. Its none of my concern. I am not here to make friends. I am here to do business and make profit.

I don't add emotions to business. Those who know me, no me.

I don't prove anything to anybody.

Meanwhile, sell your Fiverr funds to me at 330/$1.

@ bold
Look at how you just contradicted your whole point.

You're delusional
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 1:33am On Apr 02, 2017
Copist:
What makes you think I'm a newbie in e-currency or exchange business?

This would be my last response to you on this case.

People asked of you to prove successful trades you have done with members, you could not provide one. What else is called newbie

have you done trades with members here? where are your proves?

Submit to your potential customer's request or enter the wall

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 2:01am On Apr 02, 2017
Tabbaz:

This would be my last response to you on this case.

People asked of you to prove successful trades you have done with members, you could not provide one. What else is called newbie

have you done trades with members here? where are your proves?

Submit to your potential customer's request or enter the wall
Nobody here can intimidate me, because I'm not new on Nairaland. I reiterate once again, this idea of Nairaland Escrow is rubbish as long as you are dealing with humans. Why will I send my money to another member all in the name of escrow? Does he have 2 heads, is he better than me? Why should I trust him? Being an old member does not necessarily translate to bring trustworthy. That's why I said, you all are new on Nairaland. Because if you are an old member, you will remember Inspired Autos of the Auto section. He started out good, people sent him money for cars, he was even a moderator. At the time when he was ready to be used by the devil, he started scamming everybody and duped people of their hard earned money to the point that Seun himself had to ban him for life on nairaland! Where is Inspired Autos today?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by helpfulposts(m): 3:13am On Apr 02, 2017
Demolavoices:

Please how and where did u get US phone number to verify it?

Hello, good morning!

I just saw that you sent me a pm. Please for now I don't have access to the email I used to open this account. Can you send an e-mail to (aredeatimi at gmail dot com)?

Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 6:30am On Apr 02, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal available, rate N310 per dollar, only withdrawing $100 and above.

See contact in signature..
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by psyqs(m): 7:01am On Apr 02, 2017
Enough of this please, you guys are derailing this thread.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by WalkerMichael(m): 7:42am On Apr 02, 2017
Copist:
Nobody here can intimidate me, because I'm not new on Nairaland. I reiterate once again, this idea of Nairaland Escrow is rubbish as long as you are dealing with humans. Why will I send my money to another member all in the name of escrow? Does he have 2 heads, is he better than me? Why should I trust him? Being an old member does not necessarily translate to bring trustworthy. That's why I said, you all are new on Nairaland. Because if you are an old member, you will remember Inspired Autos of the Auto section. He started out good, people sent him money for cars, he was even a moderator. At the time when he was ready to be used by the devil, he started scamming everybody and duped people of their hard earned money to the point that Seun himself had to ban him for life on nairaland! Where is Inspired Autos today?

Looooooool. Man you're funny. I know you're a dull scammer but I'll still love to use your service. Once more I got $520 fiverr funds for sale. Are you available to make withdrawals? I can't send first.

You either send first or we use escrow.

I await a response. I need money for offering today cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 7:42am On Apr 02, 2017
Copist:

I'm back this morning, I know I will surely meet this.... Do you know those you are dealing with here? Let me burst you again.... You've been here for 8 years huh? your last post was 2011 (6 yrs ago), you only resurface March 31st 2017 and post right here (someone was scammed that same week).... How did you know inspired autos if you don't have an alternate account you are using to scam people?

Very simple question...

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 02, 2017
gurunlocker:

I'm back this morning, I know I will surely meet this.... Do you know those you are dealing with here? Let me burst you again.... You've been here for 8 years huh? your last post was 2011 (6 yrs ago), you only resurface March 31st 2017 and post right here (someone was scammed that same week).... How did you know inspired autos if you don't have an alternate account you are using to scam people?

Very simple question...
Lol, you are a joke. I would like to state that this is my only Nairaland account, and yes, I'm not denying the fact that I last posted in 2012. But one thing you guys don't know is that, not everyone has time to post on Nairaland everyday. I actually have an actual life with a family, work and business. Lots of busy people view Nairaland everyday as guests without posting. Which is what I have been doing since 2012 when I got engaged in something and quit posting on Nairaland. You can't use the last time someone posted on this forum as a yardstick to judge if one is real or not. In fact, I can tell you that there are many people here who don't have accounts on here but have been on this site for over 5 years, viewing and reading topics as a guest. One does not need an account to be able to read the auto section posts daily to know about Inspired Autos. So now, let me school you, accounts are only needed by people who want to post and contribute to the community. So the fact that I haven't posted in a long time doesn't translate to anything negative. It simply means that I have been using the site as a guest like many people do. I only decided to start posting back last month because I now have something new to offer to the community after all these years. So you see that you are a dumb Buffon as you have no point.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 02, 2017
WalkerMichael:

Looooooool. Man you're funny. I know you're a dull scammer but I'll still love to use your service. Once more I got $520 fiverr funds for sale. Are you available to make withdrawals? I can't send first.

You either send first or we use escrow.

I await a response. I need money for offering today cheesy
You are an ingrate if you cannot state the people I have scammed with proofs and screenshots backing up your allegation.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 8:50am On Apr 02, 2017
Copist:
Lol, you are a joke. I would like to state that this is my only Nairaland account, and yes, I'm not denying the fact that I last posted in 2012. But one thing you guys don't know is that, not everyone has time to post on Nairaland everyday. I actually have an actual life with a family, work and business. Lots of busy people view Nairaland everyday as guests without posting. Which is what I have been doing since 2012 when I got engaged in something and quit posting on Nairaland. You can't use the last time someone posted on this forum as a yardstick to judge if one is real or not. In fact, I can tell you that there are many people here who don't have accounts on here but have been on this site for over 5 years, viewing and reading topics as a guest. One does not need an account to be able to read the auto section posts daily to know about Inspired Autos. So now, let me school you, accounts are only needed by people who want to post and contribute to the community. So the fact that I haven't posted in a long time doesn't translate to anything negative. It simply means that I have been using the site as a guest like many people do. I only decided to start posting back last month because I now have something new to offer to the community after all these years. So you see that you are a dumb Buffon as you have no point.

Lol... dude teaching me how NL works. You know you can still make sense without insult right? Just act like an adult you call yourself... How can I contact you, I have fund to withdraw right away.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 02, 2017
I'm still withdrawing funds guys. Withdraw from Fiver, Upwork, iWriter, Freelancer etc. Rate is N330/$1. Swift deal and we pay instantly in naira. A trial will convince you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 02, 2017
gurunlocker:

Lol... dude teaching me how NL works. You know you can still make sense without insult right? Just act like an adult you call yourself... How can I contact you, I have fund to withdraw right away.
If you knew how it works, then why should you be asking me silly questions as to why I haven't posted here in 5 years.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 9:02am On Apr 02, 2017
Copist:
If you knew how it works, then why should you be asking me silly questions as to why I haven't posted here in 5 years.

Every genuine exchangers on here have their contact number /details on their signature for easy contact, drop your number let me contact you for exchange, how is that hard?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by WalkerMichael(m): 9:27am On Apr 02, 2017
Copist:
You are an ingrate if you cannot state the people I have scammed with proofs and screenshots backing up your allegation.

Blablabla. I have funds for sale. Drop you number I'll call you
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by itiswellandwell: 9:31am On Apr 02, 2017
Tabbaz, Tabbaz.! Please work on this Copist guy and send him to the hall of scammer list.

Puskin, dominique, your attention is needed here. A scammer has been caught and we want him banned.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Etinosajay(m): 9:33am On Apr 02, 2017
KaBabs1:

Do you buy payoneer?

Im buying Payoneer funds

Any amount

WhatsApp me.

Lightening quick payment.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 02, 2017
itiswellandwell:
Tabbaz, Tabbaz.! Please work on this Copist guy and send him to the hall of scammer list.

Puskin, dominique, your attention is needed here. A scammer has been caught and we want him banned.

Please Puskin, dominique, ban this animal called itiswellandwell

He keeps mentioning me every minute and it is getting tiring and irritating.

He claims I am a scam. I asked him for proofs and he ran away.

Please ban him ASAP
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 02, 2017
WalkerMichael:

Blablabla. I have funds for sale. Drop you number I'll call you

My number is on my profile. (WhatsApp only)
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tinnymerit(m): 9:53am On Apr 02, 2017
review for sale at 1750 each from US account. Get in touch on whatsapp 09065711687.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tinnymerit(m): 9:56am On Apr 02, 2017
Copist:

My number is on my profile. (WhatsApp only)
why whatsapp alone do you have ear problem? I have called for escrow since yesterday but you neglected the post.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by itiswellandwell: 10:00am On Apr 02, 2017
Copist:

Please Puskin, dominique, ban this animal called itiswellandwell

He keeps mentioning me every minute and it is getting tiring and irritating.

He claims I am a scam. I asked him for proofs and he ran away.

Please ban him ASAP

Nice one. You are adhering to the rules bit by bit.

Now that you have added your no to your profile.

Next is for you to state that you accept escrow and list your endless vouch to shame the devil finally and be set free!

I await these two tasks from you and I will let you rest.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 02, 2017
For your Fiverr Withdrawals, WhatsApp me for swift deal. 330/$1. Tested and trusted
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nenejeje(f): 10:03am On Apr 02, 2017
Singapore1:

bro this your last bullet pain me oo, i failed freelancing, so i switch to exchanger cry cry ..can you please edit it so that i wont feel pain ?

grin
Singapore1:

bro this your last bullet pain me oo, i failed freelancing, so i switch to exchanger cry cry ..can you please edit it so that i wont feel pain ?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by itiswellandwell: 10:04am On Apr 02, 2017
Copist:
For your Fiverr Withdrawals, WhatsApp me for swift deal. 330/$1. Tested and trusted

Adhere to that remaining two conditions or else I will make here a hell for you. Am ready for you today.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Muktar05(m): 10:14am On Apr 02, 2017
I always come to this thread for sensible and takeaway information but the last three pages seem like waste of time and energy for me. Colpist! We have our own culture here. If you can not follow our culture, back off. You are consuming spaces for better educating posts.

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 02, 2017
For your Fiverr, Elance, Upwork, iWriter, Freelancer, PayPal Withdrawals, WhatsApp me for swift deal. 330/$1. Tested and trusted
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by harryfloss: 10:21am On Apr 02, 2017
I really don't know the difference.i will just want to know how to deliver valid email list.thanks
ojasweb:

Do you mean solo ads or email marketing?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 10:41am On Apr 02, 2017
itiswellandwell:

He has not scammed anyone yet bro.

For now, I will advice anyone should do business with Copist at his own risk

He only do not have feedback and reject escrow. It't not enough evidence to blacklist or block him.

He's already in the wall as many traders won't like to deal blindly with him..so let him deal with that first

Hope we all have peace

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.