Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,794 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (457) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1611686 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tundellinium(m): 7:01am On Apr 05, 2017
ojasweb:

Share the link here.
I've not registered yet. But this is what I intend to post when I do.

GIG: TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO ARABIC
My Profile:
Hi there! I'm Arimiyau, a native Arabic fluent speaker born in Chad, currently working in northern Nigeria. I have outstanding years of experience in Arabic translation with good writing skills and high standard of professionalism. I pay attention to details and work quickly to meet deadlines following various translations quality standards. Don't search any further, you have come to the right translator.

Gig Description:
I manually and accurately translate English to Arabic and vice versa professionally. I have distinctions (certified) in Arabic translations, rhetoric, syntax (grammar) and morphology from a reputable Arabic Institution. I also have B.A in English Language. With more than 6 years of translating English to Arabic with excellent writing skills and command of grammar.

This is why I should be hired as your translator:
• You get your work on or before specified deadline.
• You get your work in high translation quality standard.
• You get grammatically correct, perfectly punctuated and well expressed final version of your translated text.
• Proofreading and editing of your final translated version.
• I pay close attention to your details thereby conveying the meaning of the original as clearly as possible.
• 100% satisfaction guarantee or money back

Area of specialization:
• Translation
• Educational articles
• Science write ups
• Literature i.e poetry, etc.
• App descriptions
• Letters, Emails
• Manuals
• Product reviews
• Digital subtitling (for DVDs and computer games)
• Arabic audio visual translation
• Proofreading and editing
• Website translation

Note:
• The only accepted formats are Word documents (DOC/DOCX), Pdf and Microsoft Excel (XLS/XLSX)
• I deliver manual and professiona translation without using Google translation and other translation software
• Extra fast delivery is limited for less than 2000 words, if you have more, please contact me beforehand
• Price discount for large orders and returning customers
• You are free to choose the best package for your work: Economy, Business and First Class packages.

I look forward to being your translator as from today smiley
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by certifiedfool: 7:57am On Apr 05, 2017
Please... Which one can I use between primo and textnow to verify my account
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AdesinaOlajide(m): 8:14am On Apr 05, 2017
Hello Guy's...I need urgent help. My account has Netherlands as my country, I really don't know how that location came about though I made use of two different browser's while registering newly. Can the location be changed back to Nigeria due to the tax ID they're requesting for? Thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by EXICON(m): 8:17am On Apr 05, 2017
Any will do the job.
certifiedfool:
Please... Which one can I use between primo and textnow to verify my account
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by OAUTemitayo: 8:25am On Apr 05, 2017
DEGREE2466:

I doubt.

I use my normal IP address to post to Craigslist and I can post to all states in United States
Then that is a private IP address. Most proxy providers normally sell shared proxies.
That normal proxy is private.
Please let me know your service provider. I am interested.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sanchase: 9:28am On Apr 05, 2017
I Buy Fiverr/Paypal funds, sell yours funds and get paid within minutes. I Buy from $100 and above, sell at attractive rates. Get in touch via Whatsapp: +447417597912
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 9:40am On Apr 05, 2017
715 fiverr PayPal available.
Contact on my signature if you're interested
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by styca(m): 10:11am On Apr 05, 2017
Good Morning House,

I need 3 Fiverr Reviews for my Gig. If you are available and can review from a Buyer account Kindly Inbox me let's talk. I respond to PMs.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by strongtech2(m): 10:27am On Apr 05, 2017
Hello guys, regarding this fiverr verification. I have a UK account, which app can I use to get a number to verify it. Also, is the number given on primo a permanent one even if it expire, will it be the same no if you resubscribe. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 10:58am On Apr 05, 2017
Tundellinium:

I've not registered yet. But this is what I intend to post when I do.

GIG: TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO ARABIC
My Profile:
Hi there! I'm Arimiyau, a native Arabic fluent speaker born in Chad, currently working in northern Nigeria. I have outstanding years of experience in Arabic translation with good writing skills and high standard of professionalism. I pay attention to details and work quickly to meet deadlines following various translations quality standards. Don't search any further, you have come to the right translator.

Gig Description:
I manually and accurately translate English to Arabic and vice versa professionally. I have distinctions (certified) in Arabic translations, rhetoric, syntax (grammar) and morphology from a reputable Arabic Institution. I also have B.A in English Language. With more than 6 years of translating English to Arabic with excellent writing skills and command of grammar.

This is why I should be hired as your translator:
• You get your work on or before specified deadline.
• You get your work in high translation quality standard.
• You get grammatically correct, perfectly punctuated and well expressed final version of your translated text.
• Proofreading and editing of your final translated version.
• I pay close attention to your details thereby conveying the meaning of the original as clearly as possible.
• 100% satisfaction guarantee or money back

Area of specialization:
• Translation
• Educational articles
• Science write ups
• Literature i.e poetry, etc.
• App descriptions
• Letters, Emails
• Manuals
• Product reviews
• Digital subtitling (for DVDs and computer games)
• Arabic audio visual translation
• Proofreading and editing
• Website translation

Note:
• The only accepted formats are Word documents (DOC/DOCX), Pdf and Microsoft Excel (XLS/XLSX)
• I deliver manual and professiona translation without using Google translation and other translation software
• Extra fast delivery is limited for less than 2000 words, if you have more, please contact me beforehand
• Price discount for large orders and returning customers
• You are free to choose the best package for your work: Economy, Business and First Class packages.

I look forward to being your translator as from today smiley

This looks great! you are good to go.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 05, 2017
Bitcoin urgently needed, quote me
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by strongtech2(m): 11:40am On Apr 05, 2017
strongtech2:
Hello guys, regarding this fiverr verification. I have a UK account, which app can I use to get a number to verify it. Also, is the number given on primo a permanent one even if it expire, will it be the same no if you resubscribe. Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gen2lpat(m): 1:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
E be like say na only Clone2020 be the exchanger wey dey offer 310/$ exchange rate for paypal.

If no be for this security question matter, bites finger, na clone for be my permanent exchanger.

Over sabi no good @ all. #Handsonhead
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by OAUTemitayo: 1:54pm On Apr 05, 2017
gen2lpat:
E be like say na only Clone2020 be the exchanger wey dey offer 310/$ exchange rate for paypal.

If no be for this security question matter, bites finger, na clone for be my permanent exchanger.

You can Eniolaamoda.
He get good rate and he is very legit.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by micynute94(m): 2:40pm On Apr 05, 2017
gen2lpat:

try tradeplusib
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 2:45pm On Apr 05, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal available, rate N310 per dollar

Rates are listed in ad, no surprises.

Only withdrawing $100 and above.

See contact in signature...

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gen2lpat(m): 4:18pm On Apr 05, 2017
Who has gone through fiverr process of resetting security answer? I just want to know what i am up against. Thanks in Advance
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Lovadeshy: 4:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
any fiverr exchanger with @ least 320/$ here?? I gat some bucks for sale.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
gen2lpat:
Who has gone through fiverr process of resetting security answer? I just want to know what i am up against. Thanks in Advance
Hope you can remember the former security Q & A. Your password and other important details of your account.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 05, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
You can Eniolaamoda.
He get good rate and he is very legit.

What is his own rate?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by OAUTemitayo: 4:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
Locked:

What is his own rate?
I can't say precisely but i know his rate is usually very good. And he doesn't delay pay.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bemagnify: 4:52pm On Apr 05, 2017
Fiverr withdrawal now available $50 up 300... From $100 negotiate able
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 05, 2017
strongtech2:
Try uknumber.co.uk
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gen2lpat(m): 5:09pm On Apr 05, 2017
Locked:
Hope you can remember the former security Q & A. Your password and other important details of your account.

I would not want to reset if i still remember the security Q&A. I was told to send a photo of me holding a valid ID close to my face. My question is; who has gone through this process?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tradeplusib: 7:24pm On Apr 05, 2017
Still buying all your Fiverr, Upwork, Iwriter withdrawals

Escrow service welcome
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by helpfulposts(m): 7:24pm On Apr 05, 2017
gen2lpat:

I would not want to reset if i still remember the security Q&A. I was told to send a photo of me holding a valid ID close to my face. My question is; who has gone through this process?

@ bolded, which kind barrier be this again? which way naija?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tbliss22(m): 7:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
gen2lpat:

Lolz, its nothing serious just that if you account is USA or other foreign countries just be ready for deportation after uploading those documents.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by pasydron(m): 7:57pm On Apr 05, 2017
gen2lpat:

Faced the same problem with my US account. Was told to take a selfie of me holding a valid ID close to my face too - of which i presented my Naija international passport. At the end of the day, I was deported back to naija.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nomeh17(m): 10:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
Hello there,

Please I need someone to help me copywrite a 200 words of job achievement list. Please I need it in 2 hours or less. If this is something you can do please let me know {nome.j at yahoo dot com}. My budget is #1000. Thank you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Rockyboy14(m): 11:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
pasydron:

Faced the same problem with my US account. Was told to take a selfie of me holding a valid ID close to my face too - of which i presented my Naija international passport. At the end of the day, I was deported back to naija.

LMAO!!!! nawa o
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 06, 2017
Hello I need a Virtual Private Server(VPS) who provides it here?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DEGREE2466(m): 6:05am On Apr 06, 2017
Lovadeshy:
any fiverr exchanger with @ least 320/$ here?? I gat some bucks for sale.

if you have PayPal and can send as family and friends, hit me through my inbox.

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.