Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1613940 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by missylizzy(f): 1:42am On May 06, 2016
klexycole:
Thanks to everyone that made huge contributions to my profile and gig. You've been wonderful and helpful. I received my first order this evening after sending an offer to a buyer that already had 14 offers from sellers shocked. Some minutes later, he ordered my gig straightforward without messaging me. He promised to order every week if I deliver a good job.

» BUYER'S REQUEST PAGE IS THE KEY.

Like missylizzy adviced me yesterday, I didn't buy any review for my gig. I was patient and virtuous. This is the 4th day after my gig was created. Above all, I'm looking forward to getting more and lucrative orders. Thanks to everyone once again. smiley cool

Cc
Adinije
Sard (Ogami)
Singapore1
Missylizzy
DerrickM

Oshey nice one.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by missylizzy(f): 1:58am On May 06, 2016
wasiuakande:
pls i want you to review my account again not getting sales : www.fiverr.com/isholawasiu
Cc
Sard
Beatzone
Misslizy
Singapore1
Adinije

Your gig photos you need to change them cuz I have seen most of them on fiverr, before one craze seller will report you for copy and paste. That ur profile pic you should change it too, you are a Nigerian with a white Arab guy pic, If I'm a buyer I will feel you not genuine. Then your gigs.... You giving 550, 1250, fiverr no be local market where them dey shade tomatoes and pepper. If it's 500 and above you want to offer, use the gig package, it makes ur profile more organised, since you offer 500 words and above in a gig, look for another service to offer with another gig, like the proofread and copyrighting you did. Infact comot that woman wey put hand for head pic , what impression are you giving the buyer, that the work don tire you. Before you set up a gig, look at top sellers in the niche and borrow a leaf from them, I didn't say go and copy verbatim, those sellers no get joy, they don't hesitate to report you if they find out. Hope you hear grin grin cool

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by abeynoni: 8:27am On May 06, 2016
Holla If you can work on this...

"I want someone who can post my ads to craigslist and maybe change them up for me as well. I am setting up a jobboard site myself and would those same jobs added to my website. I would create you a log in and you could add them to my site each time you add them to craigslist. I need a way to track the ads you have and the responses to the ads so if you know of a way for that would be great as well. I also would like my ads out onto other job boards too. I also would like to find drivers maybe to do an email campaign with along with eventually setting up an optin newsletter that will highlight featured jobs. Can you handle this and can you give me a idea of the cost weekly to do this for me? I would like to have at least 7-10 active craigslist ads weekly plus the others....."

$10 weekly
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 8:40am On May 06, 2016
HazzanTazzan:
video animation guys... i have jobs for you
i am into animation
hope it is not white board sha
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by EXICON(m): 8:56am On May 06, 2016
Hello house,

Does anyone have softwares/bots for twitter and instagram followers. I need them urgently.

I don't mind buying them.

Kindly assist pls.
Thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:33am On May 06, 2016
Singapore1:
i am into animation
hope it is not white board sha

i cant really differentiate but the job is just to explain the map of a small game...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by chemashie(m): 9:36am On May 06, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

i cant really differentiate but the job is just to explain the map of a small game...
where have you been?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 11:31am On May 06, 2016
HazzanTazzan:
video animation guys... i have jobs for you
I am into whiteboard animation.... Check out my profile
http://www.fiverr.com/mariahwhiteboard

I will give you an exceptional delivery
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wasiuakande(m): 11:53am On May 06, 2016
abeynoni:
Holla If you can work on this...

"I want someone who can post my ads to craigslist and maybe change them up for me as well. I am setting up a jobboard site myself and would those same jobs added to my website. I would create you a log in and you could add them to my site each time you add them to craigslist. I need a way to track the ads you have and the responses to the ads so if you know of a way for that would be great as well. I also would like my ads out onto other job boards too. I also would like to find drivers maybe to do an email campaign with along with eventually setting up an optin newsletter that will highlight featured jobs. Can you handle this and can you give me a idea of the cost weekly to do this for me? I would like to have at least 7-10 active craigslist ads weekly plus the others....."

$10 weekly
-I can help
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 6:35pm On May 06, 2016
this month is going to be sweet mehn cool
just made half of what i made last month in six days
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Danyl(m): 8:23pm On May 06, 2016
abeg o guy I got a 403 error today when trying to access fiverr what could be the problem? Anyway that's the least of my concerns, please guys using the Nigerian flag, which niche has been working well for you? you might say that I should go for what I know best but I I might find one or two things I can as well do well from the mentions, I need these information...
cc:
beatzone
khassy
francgoz
adinije
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Danyl(m): 8:25pm On May 06, 2016
Singapore1:
this month is going to be sweet mehn cool just made half of what i made last month in six days
@Dr. Singapore 1 please what softwares do you use for your animations?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 8:41pm On May 06, 2016
Danyl:

@Dr. Singapore 1 please what softwares do you use for your animations?
adobe after effect
cinema4d
sony vegas
adobe photoshop
that is all
( note that i dont do white board animation )

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 9:16pm On May 06, 2016
For those interested in WhiteBoard Animation for fiverr gigs...

http://www.educatorstechnology.com/2014/10/3-powerful-web-tools-to-create.html

Add Camtasia 8.6,Adobe Premier Pro,AfterEffects & Photoshop to diversify the visual output...

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by seuncyrus(m): 9:41pm On May 06, 2016
Hello guys and how's the week

I need a graphics designer, someone highly skilled in Photoshop or adobe illustrator ...... I need a 40 page product catalog designed for a client .

you can either quote me or send me a link to your fiverr page so I can contact you
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 10:45pm On May 06, 2016
seuncyrus:
Hello guys and how's the week

I need a graphics designer, someone highly skilled in Photoshop or adobe illustrator ...... I need a 40 page product catalog designed for a client .

you can either quote me or send me a link to your fiverr page so I can contact you
Fiverr.com/wizzydesigns... He's a friend.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Cpolicy(m): 11:21pm On May 06, 2016
tbliss22:
Hello house I got an order 2day for language translation from english to german. The buyer initially gave me a sample of 500 words and I used google translate then submitted, she already placed order but to my surprise she came back to say my translations was unprofessional and her ordered gig will expire in 15 hours time.

Please I need some help here, how do professionals here go about it for language translations.

I'm really in need of help!!
Try using Google translate to translate from Spanish or German to English then proofread it then you Will understand the job is unprofessional.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Danyl(m): 11:28pm On May 06, 2016
Singapore1:
adobe after effect cinema4d sony vegas adobe photoshop that is all ( note that i dont do white board animation )
thanks bro. God bless.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adinije(f): 12:11am On May 07, 2016
klexycole:
Thanks to everyone that made huge contributions to my profile and gig. You've been wonderful and helpful. I received my first order this evening after sending an offer to a buyer that already had 14 offers from sellers shocked. Some minutes later, he ordered my gig straightforward without messaging me. He promised to order every week if I deliver a good job.

» BUYER'S REQUEST PAGE IS THE KEY.

Like missylizzy adviced me yesterday, I didn't buy any review for my gig. I was patient and virtuous. This is the 4th day after my gig was created. Above all, I'm looking forward to getting more and lucrative orders. Thanks to everyone once again. smiley cool

Uwc
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adinije(f): 12:23am On May 07, 2016
Danyl:
abeg o guy I got a 403 error today when trying to access fiverr what could be the problem? Anyway that's the least of my concerns, please guys using the Nigerian flag, which niche has been working well for you? you might say that I should go for what I know best but I I might find one or two things I can as well do well from the mentions, I need these information...
Once in a while, I do encounter such problem. Log out, clear caches and cookies. It will be fine.

About your question, you have already answered it. It's all about passion. When I started, I started with writing (because I love writing. As a matter of fact, I have been writing fiction even before I discovered fiverr.) When the orders weren't forth coming, I started jumping from one niche to another, yet the story is the same. But my passion for writing take me back to it. And I stick to it, delete all gigs that didn't relate to writing, then orders start flowing in. Most times, I even have to cancel some orders to avoid losing myself.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adinije(f): 12:56am On May 07, 2016
wasiuakande:
pls i want you to review my account again not getting sales : www.fiverr.com/isholawasiu

You profile description is shallow. It didn't say much about you. Also edit your account properly. It contains little errors and sentence misconstructions. This might turn away a prospective buyer.

Review your offers. They are contradictory. Descriptions say 1,100 words, Package says 1200. And just like someone said earlier 550 words offers isn't ideal.

But wait o! Why is everyone offering 1000words 1200words for $5. To me it's too low. For a start, 700words for $5 is fair enough. What brings order is not just what you offer but the quality of service rendered.

You can choose one or two topics on any niche, relationship, physical fitness, technology, etc and write a great content of around 500words, then upload it on your gig. Before you upload, run a plagiarism and grammarly check on it. This will give buyer more confidence to order your gig.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tr3y(m): 1:28am On May 07, 2016
Finally got a 50 bucks gig after starting the new month with just $5 so far.

Work hard Play hard.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 7:28am On May 07, 2016
Unavailable URL

klexycole:
Fiverr.com/wizzydesigns... He's a friend.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:54am On May 07, 2016
abbeynoni:

I am into whiteboard animation.... Check out my profile
http://www.fiverr.com/mariahwhiteboard

I will give you an exceptional delivery

A simple job of explaining the steps in a game.
Add me on whatsapp 08060389161
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:58am On May 07, 2016
Singapore1:

adobe after effect
cinema4d
sony vegas
adobe photoshop
that is all
( note that i dont do white board animation )

Which of these can i use for free and export my designs or help with a link to a cracked version of any of them.
Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:07am On May 07, 2016
Singapore1:
this month is going to be sweet mehn cool
just made half of what i made last month in six days

Same here and I pray it continues like this.

One of my accts which was created with my pic, naija IP and run on my fone browser just got an order for a jingle @150usd.

I rarely login to the profile but when I use my US acct, i normally see the profile being featured on music/audio section of fiverr.
Maybe the buyer found me there and contacted me. I responded with some tips abt how the job cld be done perfectly and he requested for a quote which I gave as 150... he accepted straight up.

Another order for an animation on my US acct got me 180usd which I sourced out for 50usd. Buyer contacted me himself and gave me phone number. I wish i had made the order happen outside fiverr.

Now im praying that buyer request page shld bring new requests so I can get more and more of these sweet deals.

However, i cldnt meet my target last month- 200usd short of the target...

Really need God's intervention to meet my 1000usd target for this month.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:10am On May 07, 2016
chemashie:

where have you been?

Ive been here sir.
Havent heard from you on whatsapp for a while.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 10:37am On May 07, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Which of these can i use for free and export my designs or help with a link to a cracked version of any of them.
Thanks
torrent o my brother

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:55am On May 07, 2016
Singapore1:
torrent o my brother

Is torrent another software for the job or u mean i will download the software as torrent file?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AkProsper(m): 11:10am On May 07, 2016
AkProsper:
Pls house I delivered a gig that has been marked completed bt the buyer requested for some corrections which I've done bt don't know how I'll send it.
Urgent ans pls
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Francgoz(m): 11:27am On May 07, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Same here and I pray it continues like this.

One of my accts which was created with my pic, naija IP and run on my fone browser just got an order for a jingle @150usd.

I rarely login to the profile but when I use my US acct, i normally see the profile being featured on music/audio section of fiverr.
Maybe the buyer found me there and contacted me. I responded with some tips abt how the job cld be done perfectly and he requested for a quote which I gave as 150... he accepted straight up.

Another order for an animation on my US acct got me 180usd which I sourced out for 50usd. Buyer contacted me himself and gave me phone number. I wish i had made the order happen outside fiverr.

Now im praying that buyer request page shld bring new requests so I can get more and more of these sweet deals.

However, i cldnt meet my target last month- 200usd short of the target...

Really need God's intervention to meet my 1000usd target for this month.
What's your rating on fiverr.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 11:29am On May 07, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Is torrent another software for the job or u mean i will download the software as torrent file?
you will download them as torrent file
i got most of my app through kat.cr

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.