Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (476) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1612832 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by promo4(m): 7:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
megan1:
Hi bosses

I can transcribe pdf/handwritten documents to text by manually typing and can also accurately transcribe audio/video files.

I have created a gig in fiverr and would love to also get jobs from here. If anyone is looking for assistance with transcribing please contact me.

Be rest assured of 100% accuracy and prompt delivery.

I'm in same niche, maybe we can. Work together.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tolajay: 7:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
Who can take this writing job? $3650 in 4 years.

See attached image for details.

I can write the content, but for the pay and duration, I just want to say a good buy to him.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by megan1: 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
promo4:

I'm in same niche, maybe we can. Work together.

sure we can work together. I will send you a pm
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jozzee1(m): 8:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
Hello my fellow nairalanders,
I need someone to buy 3 of my gigs as my present rating does not qualify me to visit the buyers request page. I will pay you in cash while you help me with 5 star ratings on each of the 3. Your desire to help a brother will be fully appreciated.
Call me on 08060865059.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dymaco(m): 11:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
please who offer design of flyer or brochure on Fiverr. I need your help
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 12:00am On Apr 24, 2017
Buzz me,my details on my signature. Just introduce yourself,cheers...

Dymaco:
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 6:19am On Apr 24, 2017
Fiverr withdrawal Available...Minimum $100 and above

Contact on my Signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by chiefkpokp(m): 6:23am On Apr 24, 2017
64000rmb have been sold, Almost 146000rmb is still available for sale to Chinese bank or alipay. @55.9/rmb....
NB: buying all? I support physical deals (Great Benin kingdom, Lagos and Ph. All dealings is almost instant.

I am still buying PayPal funds,0-15200$ (fnf or I pay for what I received) @330/$$$.(payment is not instantly as my agent would need to confirm funds)

Other business offer, just visit my WhatsApp department.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 24, 2017
Please house a client wants to change his review from 4.7 rating to 5.0 and hes asking me how to do that. please how will she do that. Its not up to 3 days she dropped the reviews. Thanks all.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jolak5(m): 7:50am On Apr 24, 2017
Go to "resolve order". Then click on the part that says ask buyer to change feedback
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jolak5(m): 8:18am On Apr 24, 2017
lizzycreations:
Please house a client wants to change his review from 4.7 rating to 5.0 and hes asking me how to do that. please how will she do that. Its not up to 3 days she dropped the reviews. Thanks all.
Go to "resolve order". Then click on the part that says ask buyer to change feedback

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Greg007(m): 8:49am On Apr 24, 2017
good morning all. pls how can i allow multiple orders in my fiverr acct. i dont know how to do this.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Shiitposter: 8:58am On Apr 24, 2017
[quote author=Tabbaz post=55761868][/quote]

Your work on this forum is actually priceless.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 9:25am On Apr 24, 2017
Greg007:
good morning all. pls how can i allow multiple orders in my fiverr acct. i dont know how to do this.
Got your call, sorry I was a little busy.

You mean like have two or more active orders same time?

You don't need to touch anything. Once you and the client reach an agreement, send him/her a custom offer, and they pay, the order becomes active.

Hope this is the answer to your question?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by kkevin: 9:29am On Apr 24, 2017
I will Give you the Follow Packages to Setup any of the following Service: Article Writing, Digital Marketing, Graphic Design without any Experience:

I will Give you All the Package Mentioned above to Get you Started on Any Freelance Site, like Fiverr, Upwork.com, Seo Clark, Guru.com, Freelancer.com and may more.

1.  I will  Give you 100 professional business card templates

(with this you can setup a Gig like I will Give you 100 High Quality Business Card Templates or You can use it to Setup a Gig Like ''I will Design a premium Business card.)
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO CREATE A PROFESSIOAL BUSINESS CARD WITH THIS TEMPLATES (Just insert clients Detail and deliver) Simple.
 ‎

2.   Give you 60 premium  Kindle Cover Template

‎ (with this you can setup a Gig like I will Give you 60 Premium Amazon Kindle Cover Templates or You can use it  to Setup a Gig Like ''I will Design a Professional Amazon Kindle Cover .)
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO CREATE A PROFESSIOAL KINDLE COVER WITH THIS TEMPLATES‎

3.   I Will Also Give You Article Rewriter/Article Writer Software

Trust me, This the Only Software that can make you money without any Experience as a Writer

It Will Help you write  or Rewrite any Article in case you've seen Article you like and want to make it your own in the Eyes of Google. This is (2 in 1 Software).

The Software is good and will make life easy for any Freelance Writer whether Old or Newbie . It will help you make 100% Google friendly Article or Blog Post in a twinkling of an Eye. All Article will Pass 100% COPYSCAPE and Google test.

Very Easy to use

Bought This Software for $56, But can giving it to you for a token. ‎

4. You will also Receive Over 7Million Email Lists
(this List will Greatly Help you Setup a Gig Like, " I will Give You 2 Million Verified Email Lists or More,and Even extra Gigs."

5. And lastly I will also Give You 4000 plr,mrr ebooks with full resell rights

(with this you can Setup a Gig like, I Will Gi‎ve You 4000 Ebooks with Full Resell Right.) or you can Resell anywhere or Rebrand for  Amazon Kindle or Ebook Writing Service on Fiverr.

I Will Give You All This Package For a token of 3k Only

BONUS PACK:
I WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO OFFER UNLIMITED TRAFFIC GIG WITHOUT ANY EXPERIENCE AT ALL. Eg, (with this you can setup a Gig like: I will Drive unlimited Traffic to You Site in one month.

You can Whatsapp or Call me on
 ‎09072270602

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 24, 2017
$96 payoneer available. Contact @ signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmey67: 10:05am On Apr 24, 2017
Has anybody done any transaction with softboi on Nairaland
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by fattbabakay(m): 11:27am On Apr 24, 2017
Sorry if this looks spammy, just thought it might help someone. Check this post for how to rank your Fiverr gig.

Thank me later though.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiremyminivan: 11:58am On Apr 24, 2017
tolajay:
Who can take this writing job? $3650 in 4 years.

See attached image for details.

I can write the content, but for the pay and duration, I just want to say a good buy to him.

Pay too poor.

What is the meaning of $1/article, $2/article, $3/article, $4/article?

Will he pay 1 year's worth in advance? $912.5 before delivery since the pay is so low?

He is paying $2.5/article!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 12:30pm On Apr 24, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal rate N330 per dollar

Only withdrawing $100 and above.

See contact in signature.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Funbii(m): 12:46pm On Apr 24, 2017
Dymaco:
I do
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ajog1: 1:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
fattbabakay:
Sorry if this looks spammy, just thought it might help someone. Check this post for how to rank your Fiverr gig.

Thank me later though.
Many thanks for the insightful post!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dymaco(m): 2:30pm On Apr 24, 2017
Funbii:
I do
can we talk. give me ur contact or message me on my contact at my signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by eniolaamoda: 3:35pm On Apr 24, 2017
650$ and 112$ paypal for sale at 350/$ each
If u need it contact me
My numbers are on my profile ....
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mozzti(m): 5:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
Fiverr Reviews available from a Graphics Design account at N1800.
Whatsapp 0703.206.5308
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by megan1: 6:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
Good day all

Pls can you help me check this gig for suggestions on how it can be improved for orders as I haven't gotten any order yet.

Thank you
https://fiverr.com/s2/54971a1fdf

megan1:
Hi bosses

I can transcribe pdf/handwritten documents to text by manually typing and can also accurately transcribe audio/video files.

I have created a gig in fiverr and would love to also get jobs from here. If anyone is looking for assistance with transcribing please contact me.

Be rest assured of 100% accuracy and prompt delivery.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by lexykeyz(m): 6:52pm On Apr 24, 2017
helpfulposts:

go to the up work thread here https://www.nairaland.com/2594236/elance.com-upwork.com-other-freelancing-site/89

you can read from page 0

Bro please are you with upwork too?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Zdoh(m): 6:58pm On Apr 24, 2017
. . . We BUY and SELL ...
Payoneer
Paypal
Skrill
Bitcoin
Payneer and
Neteller funds at good rate bring your funds for
instant exchange to Naira... instant payment
guarantee

Mobile/Whatsap ....08088759163.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 9:27pm On Apr 24, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal rate N330 per dollar

Only withdrawing $100 and above...

See contact in signature.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by helpfulposts(m): 6:44am On Apr 25, 2017
lexykeyz:

Bro please are you with upwork too?
YES

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.