Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,906 members, 7,838,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (492) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1622043 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Oteleye(f): 8:57am On May 09, 2017
Bring all your payoneer and skrill funds for instant payments. Whatsapp 07036619532
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sanchase: 9:32am On May 09, 2017
Fiverr/Paypal Withdrawals, sell yours funds and get paid within minutes.

I Buy from $50 and above, sell at attractive rates.

Get in touch via Whatsapp: +447417597912
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 11:51am On May 09, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal rate N340 per dollar

Only withdrawing $100 and above.

See contact in signature.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 1:58pm On May 09, 2017
Bring your PAYONEER FUNDS, BITCOIN, FIVERR PAYPAL WITHDRAWAL with instant funding of Naira etc.

Payoneer 350/$

Fiverr withdrawal 330/$

Contact on my Signature. Tested and Trusted
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Profcamsey(m): 3:06pm On May 09, 2017
HazzanTazzan:
I promised I was gonn drop my gig ranking tricks and tips ...

It's ready to drop...

Join the whatsapp group here

https:///23kRT9FY6ROLySIOmoLkkY

link ain't working for me.
Please add me with my signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by didymario7(m): 3:36pm On May 09, 2017
didymario7:
ALL NEW CUSTOMERS RECEIVE A BONUS cheesy cheesy cool grin grin

I buy payoneer from $50-$499 @N350. $500 and above is negotiable.

No stories, we pay instantly!

See contact on my signature.

Warm Regards
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tolajay: 4:45pm On May 09, 2017
Na wah oooo!

See as exchangers (aséwó grin) full everywhere on top our shíkíní shíkíní dollar from Obodo oyinbo. grin grin

Hope say exchanger never plenty pass exchangee.

5 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Gmajor(m): 7:15pm On May 09, 2017
I need someone that can write and post a review on amazon.
quote me if you can
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Greg007(m): 10:08pm On May 09, 2017
have anyone verified there Fiverr acct phone number of a thing? if you have Pls quote me.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Theflint1(m): 11:10pm On May 09, 2017
Hello house, I have reviews for sale and I can help make your orders on fiverr, to the tune of $1000. Whatsapp- o8081485379
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wizedomain(m): 11:59pm On May 09, 2017
Gmajor:
quote me if you can
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Phony200(m): 12:42am On May 10, 2017
Gmajor:
quote me if you can
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Gmajor(m): 3:40am On May 10, 2017
[quote author=Phony200 post=56372113][/quote]
how do I contact you?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Phony200(m): 4:37am On May 10, 2017
Gmajor:

how do I contact you?

tel no in signature. Whatsapp only.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Etinosajay(m): 6:47am On May 10, 2017
Payoneer needed.

Come what any amount you have

My contact is on signature.

Fast payout
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 6:51am On May 10, 2017
Bring your PAYONEER FUNDS, BITCOIN, FIVERR PAYPAL WITHDRAWAL with instant funding of Naira etc.

Payoneer 350/$

Fiverr withdrawal 330/$

Contact on my Signature. Tested and Trusted
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 6:56am On May 10, 2017
671 fiverr PayPal available
Contact on my signature if you're interested
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrjojo: 9:10am On May 10, 2017
I want to pay for a 20$ order on fiverr while i fund your account, urgent, quote me.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sholey4love: 9:26am On May 10, 2017
HazzanTazzan:
I promised I was gonn drop my gig ranking tricks and tips ...

It's ready to drop...

Join the whatsapp group here

https:///23kRT9FY6ROLySIOmoLkkY

this link to join the whatsapp group

https://chat.whatsapp(.com)/23kRT9FY6ROLySIOmoLkkY

remember to remove the bracket
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by EXICON(m): 10:26am On May 10, 2017
Not working.
Check and revert.
Regards.
HazzanTazzan:

working perfectly sir
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Jtvinci(m): 11:55am On May 10, 2017
hiremyminivan:

If you are an experienced writer, I offer in excess of N1,500/500words, depending on how difficult the paper is to write and the quality of your writing, I pay a lot more (but that is a trade secret to be shared between me and the writer(s) I hire.

If I am going to smile to the bank, why should my business partner cry to his bed?

Successful businesses are built on teams where everyone feels a sense of belonging and does not feel cheated!

I will request that you send me just 1 sample of your writing, and I will ask that you prepare a 1,000 word sample based on a topic I shall provide to you, you should organize your thoughts logically into an introduction, main body and a conclusion

The test is to confirm if indeed you have what it takes to truly research a topic and from such research craft a paper that makes sense, not just a hodge podge of incorrehent and confused ramblings.

The second thing I look for is the ability to take a difficult subject and make it so simple that anyone can understand.

By asking for a sample based on a topic I choose, I can reduce/eliminate fraud aka attempts to game the system.

If your writing has those attributes, we will be in this for the long haul.

I do not plan to pay for the test, but if your paper is sufficiently and sensibly well-written, you are going to have jobs and I do not mind showing appreciation in cash or in kind or both well-aboved agreed terms of contract signed!

I still need writers.

My email is my nairaland username at gmail dot come

You can be assured that I play my game fair and square
Thank you!
You sure say no be you be all those Indians for fiverr wey dey ask for samples then later dem go run niiii
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Jtvinci(m): 12:03pm On May 10, 2017
Nah joke I dey oooh
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bemagnify: 12:56pm On May 10, 2017
Jtvinci:

You sure say no be you be all those Indians for fiverr wey dey ask for samples then later dem go run niiii
lolz... The guy don turn to Indian for fiverr
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by stingermania(m): 1:43pm On May 10, 2017
Is there anyone into email marketing here?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by redgem(f): 1:58pm On May 10, 2017
successful transaction with Nkhay... she's an angel.. thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by damzy88: 3:35pm On May 10, 2017
Jtvinci:

lol, I had an experience with one recently. Those people are comedians.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AdesinaOlajide(m): 3:59pm On May 10, 2017
damzy88:
lol, I had an experience with one recently. Those people are comedians.

I also had an experience with one just on Monday... he requested for a wicked sample which took me tedious thinking and time to complete, till today nothing from him
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 4:02pm On May 10, 2017
AdesinaOlajide:

I also had an experience with one just on Monday... he requested for a wicked sample which took me tedious thinking and time to complete, till today nothing from him

Why would you do that? Keep fixed samples of your work. A small variety. If they're not okay with what you have then let then walk. Don't slave yourself over a sample

Another scope: If a $5 order is taking you over 15-30mins to complete. Then it's not worth it IMO

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiremyminivan: 4:12pm On May 10, 2017
Jtvinci:

My first buyer was Indian.

He even asked me to raise my quote, which I was grateful for because if I had not increased my quote, I would have felt cheated.

But it seems to be necessary to be cheated as a beginner and then raise prices as you mature in the market.

I'd take that as a joke.

On a serious note, though, those who have interacted with me via email can/may defend me, if indeed I have not played fair and square so far.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AdesinaOlajide(m): 5:29pm On May 10, 2017
djlaqua91:

Why would you do that? Keep fixed samples of your work. A small variety. If they're not okay with what you have then let then walk. Don't slave yourself over a sample

Another scope: If a $5 order is taking you over 15-30mins to complete. Then it's not worth it IMO

It was actually a custom order,bidded through buyer's request.
I quoted him $500 from my bid whereas he had a budget of $1000.That's what made me agree to the sample.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 6:20pm On May 10, 2017
AdesinaOlajide:

It was actually a custom order,bidded through buyer's request.
I quoted him $500 from my bid whereas he had a budget of $1000.That's what made me agree to the sample.

I get it now
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by fattbabakay(m): 8:21pm On May 10, 2017
djlaqua91:

100%%%%%

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.