Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (576) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1614343 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by modath(f): 3:03pm On Oct 14, 2017
Bring ALL your PAYONEER , FIVERR WITHDRAWAL, UPWORK etc.... funds and cash out at good rates....

AMAZON & ITUNES GC...

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....
Gracias.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sanchase: 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2017
Fiverr/Upwork Withdrawals via Paypal, sell yours funds and get paid within minutes.

I Buy from $50 and above.

Get in touch via my signature waterwineman@ yahoo.com OR

Whatsapp :+44700(ignore the 00) 44821(ignore the 21) 81243(ignore the 43) 60597(ignore the 97).
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 8:37pm On Oct 14, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawals @ Juicy Rates

1st withdrawal $100 & above; later withdrawals any amount

All transactions are done within minutes.

Contact in signature, Whatsapp link below
https:///send?phone=13472165293
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by micynute94(m): 5:38am On Oct 15, 2017
Imonijesu:
my question is I don't have a pc,can I still succeed in fiverr through a cafe,I can write. I even write and research on project. can I succeed in this platform. am tired of reading I want to take action. I need ur advice.

If you have an Android phone.. Try getting a mini wired keyboard to ease he stress of typing or a wireless keyboard and mouse.. Anyone u feel comfy with.. If ur phone battery is not that strong, you might need to get a good powerbank or find a good source for charging.
Next, you need to get a USB OTG, preferably one that allows charging.. that would allow you to charge and use other devices with your phone at the same time.

There is an ultra mini keyboard that has an inbuilt battery with Bluetooth...if you feel comfy with it, you can get that.. goes for about 3k on Jumia.. the advantage of using it is it does not need a USB Bluetooth controller which u need to plug to your phone. But the size of the keyboard is about 7 inches, so the keypads are small.. I find it stressful and uncomfortable working with it but it get the work done .. I have a mini keyboard with good keypad that I use with my windows tab or android phone for typing in situation i don't have my laptop with me and I need to quickly write a copy for a client.

You need to find out what works for you. You will need a pen and a jotter too.. trust me, there are ur best friend now and the most important resource after a phone.. U don't want to waste money carrying out research using a cafe.. Moreover the noise is just not for me.

You can use ur phone and writing materials to carry out the research. Bookmark all important sites for future references. write down everything important in your jotter, create an outline, develop your draft.. Once you get your first draft, fine tune it... After the editing and ish... U can start typing it using your phone with the aid of a good editor on android(Microsoft Word, Polaris office, WPS etc)...

You might not get the perfect copy if you are to add a lot of images or tables.. In that situation, you should copy the draft and work on it on a system in a cafe for the final "tushing"... Stressful but yeah, it's possible..

I have done everything I just mentioned before except the cafe part. I still use my phone to type even though I have two laptops now and a tab. It boils down to what i'm comfy with at the moment, where i am and the best resource to use at that point in time.

What you will need

# Fiverr Android App

1. A good editor on android.. Download two or three to get the best out of each .. I use WPS, Word, TextHD and recently added Polaris Office ..

2. Email Account.. For uploading your drafts so you can access it anywhere you have a system with network connection and for safe keeping... Makes your job easy..

3. Keyboard for typing..

4. USB OTG ....

5. PB (Optional)

6. Jotter and a pen or pencil

7. Grammarly account.. your best friend when it comes to proof reading.. Microsoft word is fvcked up... trust me

8. Opera mini.. light weight broswer.doesn't consume much bandwidth.... . Also allows you to save page offline for future references

9. Google Chrome.. 2 access some sites in complete web version which might not be possible with opera mini..

10. A whatsapp group where you are the only member. It's very useful if you want to share important sites and other details for future references. I find it easy to work it whenever I don't want to use
ETC.. Can't remember all...

11. a VPN.. To access some sites where you might be restricted from accessing important stuff based on geo location.

12. Screen Grabber or any app that allows you to take a screen shot easily...

You WOULD need to sit down and analyze how to work with the resources you have... Some might feel good on paper but in reality they are worst.. So be careful when strategizing ..... You want a strategy that will work out for you in real life.. Not some fancy stuff...

*** Research takes time depending on what you are writing on. Endeavour you charge well but reasonably for your efforts so you can quickly raise the the money you need to get a system.. You could also go into writing articles as the word count are less and the composition less strict...it's less stressful.

That's what I can remember for now. Be optimistic and have a positive approach.. Things would work

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wyse24(m): 5:47am On Oct 15, 2017
Review available
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by modath(f): 6:49am On Oct 15, 2017
Bring ALL your PAYONEER , FIVERR WITHDRAWAL, UPWORK etc.... funds and cash out at good rates....

AMAZON & ITUNES GC...

Gracias.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 15, 2017
Sold
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 15, 2017
micynute94, please can you attach a pic of yours so I can see it. The mini keyboard.

And did you buy on jumia, if yes give me link to seller pls.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 12:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
I'm back here guys. I have some cool stuff for the newbies in the thread.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Gmajor(m): 12:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
ojasweb:
I'm back here guys. I have some cool stuff for the newbies in the thread.
Waiting patiently
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by micynute94(m): 4:28pm On Oct 15, 2017
SirAbdulthe1st:
micynute94, please can you attach a pic of yours so I can see it. The mini keyboard.

And did you buy on jumia, if yes give me link to seller pls.

I used the tab sef recently to deliver a job..
I use the black wired keyboard now.. Got it for 2k plus on Jumia..

the white one is the ultra mini keyboard I'm talking about.. You will also get it in Jumia through their global service.. takes roughly 3 weeks for it to deliver.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Imonijesu: 5:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
micynute94,thanks alot,please when sending ur work,do u usually use template background or just plain white background.though i a laptop bf but someone borrow am,sell am and ascound to uganda.he pain me,if want buy fairly use like how much.i have tried opening fiverr acct twice,but failed.mostly in the description and category aspect.pls guild me.thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by micynute94(m): 9:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
Imonijesu:
micynute94,thanks alot,please when sending ur work,do u usually use template background or just plain white background.though i a laptop bf but someone borrow am,sell am and ascound to uganda.he pain me,if want buy fairly use like how much.i have tried opening fiverr acct twice,but failed.mostly in the description and category aspect.pls guild me.thanks

Nah.. I use the normal background plain white background.
Keep it simple.. Though if I want to send a sample, I add a watermark to it then screen shot it.. I send the image as sample.

What exactly do you need help on?
You said u failed twice opening a fiverr account. don't understand....
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jolak5(m): 10:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
I really need someone to explain how to do social media marketing. I keep on getting request on that God but I have no idea how to go about it
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jolak5(m): 10:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
jolak5:
Hello great people,

I opened a gig on social media manager but I have no idea on how to carry out the job.

Clients have been contacting me but I turned them down. I will appreciate if anyone can enlighten me a little bit.

P. S. I am a level 2 writer
Please I need some help here
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
wyse24:
Review available
Can I get one and name your price

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 2sexycom(m): 3:51am On Oct 16, 2017
modath:

AMAZON & ITUNES GC...

Gracias.
hmm... I hope I can get enough payoneer funds from you soon in 4figures once I am able to funds from client. Need it to import somethings. Everything depends on when they are ready to commit sha.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 4:05am On Oct 16, 2017
what we do

We buy and sell Malaysia ringgit (RM or MYR)
We buy and sell Etherum (eth)

We buy bitcoins (btc)
We buy Payoneer

Contact us today for swift and save transaction - https:///send?phone=2348064430202..

Good morning
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tosinjay(m): 4:43am On Oct 16, 2017
tosinjay:
Buying your bulk payoneer @cool rate.

Buying from $50 and above

Whatsapp here
https:///send?phone=2348060200027
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gboyetade: 6:09am On Oct 16, 2017
I offer the best rates for Payoneer. Bring all your Payoneer funds at 342/$ now

I am open to escrow
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wyse24(m): 7:18am On Oct 16, 2017
Yes, 1600/review
Ucheosefoh:
Can I get one and name your price
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:55am On Oct 16, 2017
wyse24:
Yes, 1600/review
I will chat you up on your WhatsApp number in your signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wyse24(m): 8:05am On Oct 16, 2017
Ucheosefoh:
I will chat you up on your WhatsApp number in your signature
okay
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Impulse80(m): 9:47am On Oct 16, 2017
micynute94:

Nah.. I use the normal background plain white background.
Keep it simple.. Though if I want to send a sample, I add a watermark to it then screen shot it.. I send the image as sample.

What exactly do you need help on?
You said u failed twice opening a fiverr account. don't understand....

Hello, in what format do you send your finished work (written articles and blog posts) ?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by micynute94(m): 10:47am On Oct 16, 2017
Impulse80:

Hello, in what format do you send your finished work (written articles and blog posts) ?

Word Document.... and PDF...
depends on the job.. PDF is easy to read n the format is stable across device...

word might be unstable depending on what d customer is using to view the finish job..

if it's just words.. I send it in doc... if there are a lot of images or formating done, I send it in doc n PDF.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by eniolaamoda: 12:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
599$ payoneer for sale at 345/$
Whatsapp number on profile.......
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HarryTellMe(m): 6:24pm On Oct 16, 2017
smiley
Bring all them fiverr withdrawals to our vineyard.
Our rates will make you feel merry.
wink cheesy grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by PrinceMario(m): 7:51pm On Oct 16, 2017
We help withdrawal your PayPal funds from Fiverr, Upwork, iWriter, Craiglist and all other freelancing sites.

All withdrawals are done in minutes.

Just click on signature to land in our WhatsApp.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Impulse80(m): 9:05pm On Oct 16, 2017
micynute94:

Word Document.... and PDF...
depends on the job.. PDF is easy to read n the format is stable across device...

word might be unstable depending on what d customer is using to view the finish job..

if it's just words.. I send it in doc... if there are a lot of images or formating done, I send it in doc n PDF.

Okay, thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 11:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
Hey guys, i hope you all are doing great! I have stepped aside for some time, to concentrate on few things (family, my agency and other offline business). The hustle is real, and i'm doing a lot of things at the moment, though most of them are still in the preparatory stage, to be opened by Jan, 2018. I've now added two more offices to my office, making three. Lest i forget, i got myself a Lexus RX300 two months ago, and it will aid my offline business. Now, it's getting more serious as i wanted. But all of these hasn't stopped me from being super active online. I'm always online, building and working on projects. This is a completely off story, right? pardon, it will inspire some guys.

In order for me to continue helping in my own little way, i've launched a new program in my site named "Ojasweb Giveaway". You all know me, i don't sell materials or courses, i offer pretty much everything for FREE. with the new program, i'll be spending hundreds of dollars to acquire latest and premium materials, tools and training courses, and post it on my blog so that you guys can get it for free. I still believe that most newbies cannot afford to get some expensive trainings they needed. so with this my initiative, all what you need to do is to visit my blog and search for what you need. if you can't find it, just comment on similar post, requesting for it. I'll do my best to get it and upload it.

I hope you guys continue to make more money off your efforts.
All the best,
Ojasweb Digital Solution.

5 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by PrinceMario(m): 7:20am On Oct 17, 2017
We help you make your withdrawals from the following sites;

Fiverr
Upwork
Freelancer.com
Craigslist
iWriter
Etsy

And any other Freelancing/PayPal withdrawal platforms.

All transaction are completed in minutes and funding is instant.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Imonijesu: 7:47am On Oct 17, 2017
nicynute,hw has things been,i said i tried opening account on fiverr but i failed,maybe because am a newbie in the site.thanks for ur replies,u have really been of help.God bless u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.