Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (590) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1608759 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ranson(m): 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2017
ojasweb:

Available now is still in the BETA stage, and it might not be present in every profile yet. However if you have it, you should be able to get some orders using it. I have not been using it, however my guys say it really works.

Thanks so much for your prompt response. I have not seen the icon on my profile. I will look forward to it. Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by qadekunle: 12:02am On Nov 25, 2017
pastie:
Which country, rating and how much
drop your whatsapp number, let's talk
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by qadekunle: 12:03am On Nov 25, 2017
marksooyinmiebi:

Pm me
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by modath(f): 6:51am On Nov 25, 2017
Bring ALL your PAYONEER , FIVERR WITHDRAWAL, UPWORK etc.... funds and cash out at good rates....

BITCOINS, AMAZON & ITUNES GC...

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT .....

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....

Safe...Swift....Secure....
Gracias.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by marksooyinmiebi(m): 7:06am On Nov 25, 2017
qadekunle:

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nsonaso(m): 8:07am On Nov 25, 2017
Buying PAYONEER @340/$
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiremyminivan: 8:34am On Nov 25, 2017
Can you

Q1. Critically Discuss;
Q2. Do Critical Analysis;
Q3. Critically evaluate;

Have you got experience with demonstrating critical thinking? See below:

Critical thinking can be demonstrated through
A. Comparing several different definitions
B. Seeing whether they are different or not
C. How significant the differences are
D. Establish the definition you are adopting for the purposes of the paper
E. Use the definition that you retain to go through the paper and apply it to the issues at hand
F. Presenting sources AND discussing their shortcomings, limitations, ways in which they fit the bigger picture and with respect to each other

Are you practiced in the art of disagreeing with the author's views BUT even going a step further to seek opposing views and comment on them/compare them with the author's

Can you demonstrate
A. Current thinking in the field and
B. Understanding (which is achieved by putting different views into context)

Is it second nature for you to demonstrate awareness of proper attribution through in-text citations?

If your answers to the above questions are YES.

Please get in touch with me via email.

Let's do business.

Thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by teamf: 8:47am On Nov 25, 2017
Areaboyfriend:

Great! What software do you use? I have a 30 seconds animation job for you.
Check my number in d signature below
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Durosure(m): 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2017
Avoid Unnecessary Transaction Charges, USE OUR paypal invoice Payment option to receive money from clients Today and save yourself another 2O% TRANSACTION CHARGE Whatsapp me for more....

BRING ALL YOUR PAYONEER, FIVERR PAYPAL WITHDRAWAL, ITUNES & AMAZON gift cards AND BTC we buy at good rates. rate

Am available for fiverr Paypal Withdrawal

$100 - $499usd i change AT #320/usd

$500 - $5000 i change @ #330/usd

PAYONEER FUNDs - 50 at @ 340/usd

I buy itunes gift card from 10usd @250/USD...
Ebay checkout available, payment on taobao and other Chinese website also available.
RMB is available at 55/rmb Bulk buyer.

Call/Whatsapp... 070 607 2 7 6 72.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ozat: 7:01pm On Nov 25, 2017
ojasweb:

Bro, i could not find any issue with your profile, though i didn't review all the gigs.
At this stage, we need to look beyond gig/profile description and consider the competition as the most important thing to battle. Like i said in one of my fiverr articles, you need to consider fiverr as a business, and dedicate some efforts including financial support. Acquire reviews, make yourself available, ask your satisfied clients for referrals and promise them something in return and build a good rapport with your buyers.

Lest i forget, do NOT edit your gigs too often! Fiverr is doing everything possible to tackle the fierce competition and when you edit your gigs, it might be under review for 48 hours, during which you'll lose your search position.

Instead of editing your gigs, try creating new one and apply the necessary updates. Watch things changing positively and keep growing.

All the best my bro.

Hello ojasweb,
Really appreciate all the knowledge you are dropping here for free.
Please I want to ask how I can optimize my account for search and organic orders, was deported few months ago but the account still doing well until recently. Gig no more on the first page, orders dwindling. I am in the video editing niche.
Please what should I do, need to get back to first page.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2017
Ozat:

Hello ojasweb,
Really appreciate all the knowledge you are dropping here for free.
Please I want to ask how I can optimize my account for search and organic orders, was deported few months ago but the account still doing well until recently. Gig no more on the first page, orders dwindling. I am in the video editing niche.
Please what should I do, need to get back to first page.
Thanks in anticipation.

The first recommendation is never to update your best gig, especially now that fiverr is making so many changes. The current algorithm is dynamic and gig position are currently changing fast. What i recommend is for you to use less active gig to play the system. If you have gigs that are not that precious to you, use it to practice some ranking techniques and see how it goes. Let your bestselling gig remain the way it is until you discover another selling point.

Nowadays, there are too many dynamics that can affect gig ranking.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Durosure(m): 10:30pm On Nov 25, 2017
Avoid Unnecessary Transaction Charges, USE OUR paypal invoice Payment option to receive money from clients Today and save yourself another 2O% TRANSACTION CHARGE Whatsapp me for more....

BRING ALL YOUR PAYONEER, FIVERR PAYPAL WITHDRAWAL, ITUNES & AMAZON gift cards AND BTC we buy at good rates. rate

I buy itunes gift card from 10usd @250/usd...
Ebay checkout available, payment on taobao and other Chinese website also available.

Call/Whatsapp...070 6072 7672.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ozat: 11:25pm On Nov 25, 2017
ojasweb:

The first recommendation is never to update your best gig, especially now that fiverr is making so many changes. The current algorithm is dynamic and gig position are currently changing fast. What i recommend is for you to use less active gig to play the system. If you have gigs that are not that precious to you, use it to practice some ranking techniques and see how it goes. Let your bestselling gig remain the way it is until you discover another selling point.

Thanks so much boss
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Keywordconcept(m): 4:07am On Nov 26, 2017
frankmoney:
y second account on Fiverr can't withdraw funds due to some security answer issue , but I can use it to other a gig , is there any exchanger who owns a Fiverr account that would be willing to allow me order his or her gig with the funds and the person pays me ? You will also get a nice review from me , mind you I will be doing this constantly because the account always gets orders . If interested let me know

I'm interested, let's do a nice business together. smiley

Whatsapp 07062252747
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 5:46am On Nov 26, 2017
payoneer needed like blood right now.

I don't discriminate, I buy all forms of payoneer; Pounds, eruo, and usd. I will buy naira payoneer if it's buyable

Trade with us with a peace of mind. Your fund is more secure with us than in your pocket
grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Keywordconcept(m): 10:27am On Nov 26, 2017
ojasweb:

Good job you've been doing bro.
Opened my fiverr account this two weeks ago and I got my first order as a custom order and currently on my second from the first buyer.

Kindly go through my account and give your professional submissions.
www.fiverr.com/chasingme

Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 12:18pm On Nov 26, 2017
what we do

We buy and sell Fiverr Paypal Withdrawal, Skrill, Neteller, Perfectmoney
We buy and sell Etherum (eth)

We buy BTC (Bitcoin)
We buy/Sell Payoneer

Contact us for your tested and trusted exchange - https:///send?phone=00971555821385..

Contact us Today and Don't miss out

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 12:31pm On Nov 26, 2017
Keywordconcept:

Good job you've been doing bro.
Opened my fiverr account this two weeks ago and I got my first order as a custom order and currently on my second from the first buyer.

Kindly go through my account and give your professional submissions.
www.fiverr.com/chasingme

Thanks

Hi, your buyer left a good rating, however if he/she left similar rating on second order, your account will fall below 4.6 and you'll need to struggle really hard to wake it. Let him/her know you appreciate his patronage and you'd prefer 5 star review to keep your account in good health.

You need to spend time proofreading your profile and gig description as your service calls for microscopic attention. Fix all the little errors. Create more gigs and always spread your reviews across all the gigs.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
Greetings
I initiated my first withdrawal on fiverr intonmy new Email,
I didn't know i have to give the exchanger the mail b4 withdrawing the funds from fiverr.
Now the funds are in the mail, can i successful collect the money through paypal or the money is Gone�
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dorispray: 1:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
bojbest:
Greetings
I initiated my first withdrawal on fiverr intonmy new Email,
I didn't know i have to give the exchanger the mail b4 withdrawing the funds from fiverr.
Now the funds are in the mail, can i successful collect the money through paypal or the money is Gone�

Don't worry, your money is still available in the email you've withdrawn it into, so just simply give the email to any exchanger you wanna transact with to add and claim the funds while you get paid in cash at agreed rate. Note: I buy fiverr funds (T & C applies) and you can reach me via the email address on my signature below.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Durosure(m): 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
Avoid Unnecessary Transaction Charges, USE OUR paypal invoice Payment option to receive money from clients today and save yourself another 2O% TRANSACTION CHARGE
Whatsapp me for more....

BRING ALL YOUR PAYONEER, FIVERR PAYPAL WITHDRAWAL, ITUNES & AMAZON gift cards AND BTC .we buy at good rates. rate

I buy itunes gift card from 10usd @250/USD...

Call/Whatsapp... 070 60 72 7672.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Keywordconcept(m): 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
ojasweb:

Hi, your buyer left a good rating, however if he/she left similar rating on second order, your account will fall below 4.6 and you'll need to struggle really hard to wake it. Let him/her know you appreciate his patronage and you'd prefer 5 star review to keep your account in good health.

You need to spend time proofreading your profile and gig description as your service calls for microscopic attention. Fix all the little errors. Create more gigs and always spread your reviews across all the gigs.

Thanks for checking my account out and pointing out the errors. I'll work on them ASAP. My second order is kinda of huge.

Your blog is well detailed and informative. Kudos.

However, you have any writing, editing, content writing, blog writing and related work.

Kindly contact me bro.. .....

God Bless.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Bcbabe(f): 3:57am On Nov 27, 2017
Work with me at Fiverr AfroCreation

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Durosure(m): 9:07am On Nov 27, 2017
Avoid Unnecessary Transaction Charges, USE OUR paypal invoice Payment option to receive money from clients today and save yourself another 2O% TRANSACTION CHARGE
Whatsapp me for more....

BRING ALL YOUR PAYONEER, FIVERR PAYPAL WITHDRAWAL, ITUNES & AMAZON gift cards AND BTC .we buy at good rates. rate

$100 - $499usd i change @#320/usd

PAYONEER FUNDS - 50 at @ 340/usd

I buy itunes gift card from 10usd@250/usd...
Ebay checkout available,payment on taobao and other Chinese websites are also available.

Call/Whatsapp... 070 607 27 672.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 9:13am On Nov 27, 2017
Bring all fiverr withdrawals

Whatsapp +971 55582 1385
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by modath(f): 9:17am On Nov 27, 2017
Bring ALL your PAYONEER , FIVERR WITHDRAWAL, UPWORK etc.... funds and cash out at good rates....

BITCOINS, AMAZON & ITUNES GC...

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT .....

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....

Safe...Swift....Secure....
Gracias.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by doubleportion: 11:48am On Nov 27, 2017
justi4jesu:
Bring all fiverr withdrawals

Whatsapp +971 55582 1385
Into the store house! grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 11:55am On Nov 27, 2017
doubleportion:

Into the store house! grin

And see if Justi4jesu won't open the heavens and make naira fall on your akant. grin grin grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by doubleportion: 11:57am On Nov 27, 2017
justi4jesu:

And see if Justi4jesu won't open the heavens and make naira fall on your akant. grin grin grin
Lol grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 27, 2017
I'm still available.
Demaureen93:
Hello,
I'm still available for your fiverr withdrawals via PayPal or Payoneer at mouth watering rates.
My WhatsApp contact is on my signature.
So, come now for a Smooth and Swift transaction.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Durosure(m): 8:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
Whatsapp me for more....

BRING ALL YOUR PAYONEER, FIVERR PAYPAL WITHDRAWAL, ITUNES & AMAZON gift cards AND BTC. We buy @ good rates. rate

Am always available for fiverr Paypal Withdrawal

I buy itunes gift card from 10usd@250/usd...

Call/Whatsapp... 070 60 72 76 72.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by vaca1: 9:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
pls ojasweb kindly review my profile as I have not heard from beatzone and venzal. I started with beatzone and venzal ftrom page 0, and lost track along the line. fiverr.com/guruwriter3 I am really confused .

(1) (2) (3) ... (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.