Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,202 members, 7,822,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (598) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1615384 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by favome(f): 9:52am On Dec 10, 2017
ranson:

Ok. I will check again.
Thank you.
How much do they charge for withdrawing into a Nigerian Bank Account?
No idea
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ranson(m): 10:05am On Dec 10, 2017
favome:

No idea

Thanks a bunch
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by harryfloss: 10:28am On Dec 10, 2017
Hello guys,
Please I need experts in the house. I’m a level 2 seller with 61 reviews, none of which I bought and a 4.9 star rating on fiverr. But for some months now, it just seems like I’ve been on a steady slope downhill. Earnings and orders have all reduced. I struggled to make just 250k+ last month. While I’m a student, I have given good time to this. My bestselling gig was banned and i recently put up new gigs. Please I need steps or tips to reach my former state of glory. How do I rank my gigs properly. Please I need advice from top earners. Thank you very much
Cc ojasweb venzal and other bosses in the house

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ewizard1: 10:53am On Dec 10, 2017
mekusboy4all:

bro download opear browser for fiverr. use your vpn and keep sending orders
You mean Opera Browser? And I should use it to access Fivver? What VPN do you recommend please?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mekusboy4all(m): 11:18am On Dec 10, 2017
ewizard1:

You mean Opera Browser? And I should use it to access Fivver? What VPN do you recommend please?
i recommend you to use surfeasy vpn. just google it register with a fake email because you will be requried to keep it once your 600MB limit finishes. i will recommend you to use this site for your email generator https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjKjZSQm__XAhVCxxQKHYDsBZsQFggtMAE&url=https%3A%2F%2Fen.generator.email%2F&usg=AOvVaw0qNPf5HImI9BPorGuBNC-c

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mekusboy4all(m): 11:27am On Dec 10, 2017
HELLO FIVERR SELLERS! just needed to know something. Can someone run two fiverr accounts on same system but with different web browsers? lets say you have google chrome and opera and you decide to use VPN on one and the other you use a normal IP. CAN IT WORK PERFECTLY?

please i only need legit answers from those who are currently or have used this option. I need to know if it can affect my accounts cos i heard fiverr blocks accounts using same IP. Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 9jatatafo(m): 11:33am On Dec 10, 2017
mekusboy4all:
HELLO FIVERR SELLERS! just needed to know something. Can someone run two fiverr accounts on same system but with different web browsers? lets say you have google chrome and opera and you decide to use VPN on one and the other you use a normal IP. CAN IT WORK PERFECTLY?

please i only need legit answers from those who are currently or have used this option. I need to know if it can affect my accounts cos i heard fiverr blocks accounts using same IP. Thanks
possible but you will be deactivated when you least expect
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ranson(m): 11:39am On Dec 10, 2017
harryfloss:
Hello guys,
Please I need experts in the house. I’m a level 2 seller with 61 reviews, none of which I bought and a 4.9 star rating on fiverr. But for some months now, it just seems like I’ve been on a steady slope downhill. Earnings and orders have all reduced. I struggled to make just 250k+ last month. While I’m a student, I have given good time to this. My bestselling gig was banned and i recently put up new gigs. Please I need steps or tips to reach my former state of glory. How do I rank my gigs properly. Please I need advice from top earners. Thank you very much
Cc ojasweb venzal and other bosses in the house

This happened to me. I did everything but nothing changed. But when decided to promote my gigs desperately on twitter using the Fiverr "promote your gigs" I started noticing some traffic and after a week orders began to roll in. If you have not tried this approach, you can give it a trial. Do it everyday for at least 2 weeks. And let's know here if it also works for you so others can apply the approach.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Appleyard(m): 12:18pm On Dec 10, 2017
Anyone here want to exchange reviews on fiverr...pls contact me..thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mekusboy4all(m): 1:56pm On Dec 10, 2017
9jatatafo:
possible but you will be deactivated when you least expect
Really! Please have you experienced that before?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by harryfloss: 1:58pm On Dec 10, 2017
Thank you very much for this advice. But I’m not active on Twitter nor do I possess a large following. How do I go about this?
ranson:

This happened to me. I did everything but nothing changed. But when decided to promote my gigs desperately on twitter using the Fiverr "promote your gigs" I started noticing some traffic and after a week orders began to roll in. If you have not tried this approach, you can give it a trial. Do it everyday for at least 2 weeks. And let's know here if it also works for you so others can apply the approach.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by frankmoney(m): 3:41pm On Dec 10, 2017
Who has reviews for sale ? Need to revive an old account
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ranson(m): 3:58pm On Dec 10, 2017
harryfloss:
Thank you very much for this advice. But I’m not active on Twitter nor do I possess a large following. How do I go about this?

You don't have to be active there. Just do it. You will notice some persons will start following.

If you know how to do it. You can link your twitter account to your facebook account so that whatever you promote on Twitter will also appear on facebook.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tataiwo09(m): 7:48pm On Dec 10, 2017
could you sell the level 2 for me?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by emmaversity(m): 8:06pm On Dec 10, 2017
I need freelancers from Yaba, Akoka, Palmgrove, Bariga, Oworoshoki, Ifako Gbagada, sunmill and neighboring area (or if you are closer to the University of Lagos) who can enter data into spreadsheets package like excel, spss. He/she must be proficient and fast in data entry. The job is about entering questionnaire respone into excel and spss a total of 82 items/questionnaire. I will pay #850 for every 100 set of questionnaire. The responses are likert scale each scale will be coded. For example if a participant select strongly agree you will enter 4, agree = 3, disagree = 2 and strongly disagree = 1 etc. if you are interested send a mail to emmaversity at gmail dot com .

The questionnaire is a hard copy so I will need to see you. if you are interested. Apply only if you are honest and sincere!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 10, 2017
withdraw ur payoneer funds with me
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Joyyish: 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
Fingerprinter:

Payoneer will deduct $29.something as yearly maintenance fee. They will also charge either $1 or $3 as loading fee depending on whether you are doing instant load or waiting for two days.
Now, you won't be able to send the fund to exchangers because you can't send funds until have received accumulated funds up to $200 into your card. You are left with the only option of withdrawing through bank atm if you have the card. If you require withdrawing via atm, payoneer will deduct another $3 as service charge.

Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Joyyish: 9:04pm On Dec 10, 2017
frankmoney:
Who has reviews for sale ? Need to revive an old account

I have. #1800 per review
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 9:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
skydancer:

Chief, I want to buy o. Is it still available?

available
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dickson2000(m): 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2017
Review available . 8$ for 2.5 k
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by harryfloss: 9:28pm On Dec 10, 2017
Thank you very much. Any other advice?
ranson:

You don't have to be active there. Just do it. You will notice some persons will start following.

If you know how to do it. You can link your twitter account to your facebook account so that whatever you promote on Twitter will also appear on facebook.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by teamf: 9:31pm On Dec 10, 2017
160$ fiverr fund available any exchange should pm

check my sign for my num
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by frankmoney(m): 9:45pm On Dec 10, 2017
Joyyish:

I have. #1800 per review
1700 and let's have a deal
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by room089: 9:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
I need to buy some reviews.

- From a US account
- Not from a writing niche
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by room089: 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2017
Joyyish:

I have. #1800 per review

Aunty you have a mail
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ysakaws1: 11:15pm On Dec 10, 2017
SirAbdulthe1st:
Fiverr level 2 account for sale, anyone? Whatsapp at signature.
Still available?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by modath(f): 8:11am On Dec 11, 2017
Bring ALL your PAYONEER , FIVERR WITHDRAWAL, UPWORK etc.... funds and cash out at good rates....

BITCOINS, AMAZON & ITUNES GC...

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....
Gracias.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by teamf: 9:05am On Dec 11, 2017
160 PayPal fund available content me below
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dell031: 10:56am On Dec 11, 2017
Appleyard:
Anyone here want to exchange reviews on fiverr...pls contact me..thanks.
zero81zero2334628 lets exchange reviews
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sanchase: 11:48am On Dec 11, 2017
Fiverr/Upwork Withdrawals via Paypal, sell yours funds and get paid within minutes.

I Buy from $50 and above.

Get in touch via my signature waterwineman@ yahoo.com OR

Whatsapp :+44700(ignore the 00) 44821(ignore the 21) 81243(ignore the 43) 60597(ignore the 97)..
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 12:37pm On Dec 11, 2017
Hit me on whatsapp +971 555 821385

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
BanjiHols:
Na waah oo...over 2 weeks on Fiverr now no order...please guys I need to buy a review at least.
come for review.. 1,800k i give

(1) (2) (3) ... (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.