Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,819 members, 7,831,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (660) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1619345 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 12:12pm On Mar 30, 2018
favourbaby:

No my chairman I'm still taking my time.
You know once beaten twice shy!
I won't fall for any scammer again sir.

When Dilama was smooth talking here and there, i would have fallen for him too. But, the moment he said he would not exchange beyond $400, i was taken aback because i have a little more than that.
Lol. Nah you be boss. You know what? Why not use this moment to create a payoneer account.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 12:13pm On Mar 30, 2018
favourbaby:

Chairman how are we going to celebrate this exploit on Fiverr? grin
When big boys here are making $2k/month. We just bless God for what He gave us.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Valentinooo: 12:33pm On Mar 30, 2018
Can I use us number from primo to verify fiverr account
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 30, 2018
bemagnify:
Fiverr review for sale.... @1700
is it a US buyers account?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by marksooyinmiebi(m): 1:18pm On Mar 30, 2018
... Lowest in 6 months

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by fgsamuel(m): 1:53pm On Mar 30, 2018
This is March for me. Very low sales since deportation!

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bemagnify: 1:54pm On Mar 30, 2018
Nyerhovwo101:
Nigeria
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bemagnify: 1:54pm On Mar 30, 2018
Nyerhovwo101:
Nyerhovwo101:
Nigeria
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 30, 2018
bemagnify:
Nigeria
k... Let's trade
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 2:10pm On Mar 30, 2018
fgsamuel:

Hmm, meaning you were making up to $2,000 pretty deportation? Bro, show us the way please.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by fgsamuel(m): 2:28pm On Mar 30, 2018
Grupo:

Hmm, meaning you were making up to $2,000 pretty deportation? Bro, show us the way please.

lol...Firstly I joined fiverr in mid January and made just below $500 within the first 2 weeks, February was very close to $2,000. by middle of march I was already at $800, since then, which was when I was deported uptil now, I made it to $1,000. I work in resume and cover letters of the writing niche.

I usually charge between $40 and $90 inclusive of a lot of gig extras. I also try to deliver quality work and atleast a day earlier than expected. Anything for 5 stars.

I haven't gotten any new orders for close to 10 days now though. I have also opened a new US account with a US number, but waiting for first order on it.

I hope that sheds some light.

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 30, 2018
arimieye:

Very legit, just had a swift deal with instant payment. Thanks Boss
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bemagnify: 2:33pm On Mar 30, 2018
Nyerhovwo101:
k... Let's trade
my contact is on my signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ThePost: 2:45pm On Mar 30, 2018
mrphysics:
March ended well though lower than February. The hustle continues

Ngwa, adopt me as your son na cheesy

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by fgsamuel(m): 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2018
I have a dream, that one day we all will make $3,000/month on fiverr

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rioemmanuel(m): 2:55pm On Mar 30, 2018
Hi fellow fiverr freelancers

Do you know that you can increase your gigs visibility, rank higher and get more sales with your Nigeria account?

ASK ME HOW??

A video for your gig is what you need.

WHY?

Having a fiverr gig video will tell potential buyers in details all about your services and give them the assurance on why your should be patronized.

Another good news about gig videos is that, it has been stated clearly by fiverr that gigs with videos increase user engagement by 40% . That's why regardless of the niche, you will always find gigs with videos on frontpage

No jokes!! Let take fiverr really serious, it is a golden opportunity.
For just #1,500 or $5, you get an eye catching and explanatory gig video from me that will captivate your potential buyers and lure them to order your gigs.

Get in touch with me for yours
08096468885. (WhatsApp) .....cheers to our success

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ThePost: 2:57pm On Mar 30, 2018
favourbaby:

No my chairman I'm still taking my time.
You know once beaten twice shy!
I won't fall for any scammer again sir.

When Dilama was smooth talking here and there, i would have fallen for him too. But, the moment he said he would not exchange beyond $400, i was taken aback because i have a little more than that.

Hello,

Listen. Go to payoneer and sign up for an account. It shouldn't take more than a couple hours to get approved. Afterward, link the account to your fiverr account and start withdrawing your funds into it. Then, you can contact some of the recommended exchangers to convert your fund into Naira. Simple as that.

To earn even 1 cent on fiverr no easy, so no let any God forsaken soul scam you of your hard earned money.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by emmaBS(m): 3:27pm On Mar 30, 2018
fgsamuel:

lol...Firstly I joined fiverr in mid January and made just below $500 within the first 2 weeks, February was very close to $2,000. by middle of march I was already at $800, since then, which was when I was deported uptil now, I made it to $1,000. I work in resume and cover letters of the writing niche.

I usually charge between $40 and $90 inclusive of a lot of gig extras. I also try to deliver quality work and atleast a day earlier than expected. Anything for 5 stars.

I haven't gotten any new orders for close to 10 days now though. I have also opened a new US account with a US number, but waiting for first order on it.

Thanks for sharing your experience.
How were you able to get a US number please?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bemagnify: 3:41pm On Mar 30, 2018
emmaBS:

Thanks for sharing your experience. How were you able to get a US number please?
Good question
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Valentinooo: 4:01pm On Mar 30, 2018
fgsamuel:

How can I get a US number please.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by fgsamuel(m): 4:21pm On Mar 30, 2018
emmaBS:

Thanks for sharing your experience. How were you able to get a US number please?
A friend in The USA helped with verification
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Valentinooo: 4:40pm On Mar 30, 2018
fgsamuel:

OK thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 6:21pm On Mar 30, 2018
ThePost:

Ngwa, adopt me as your son na cheesy
grin grin grin grin Boss, stop mocking your boys. We know who you are and we are loyal to the big whales on fiverr.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gracefoundmme(m): 6:31pm On Mar 30, 2018
webnerd:

Hey bespoke interested in this, but not very good with visual composer still at intermediate level.

let me know if i can help out on this

Hi am the right person for this Job please reach me on WhatsApp 0 9 0 2 7 2 3 four 7 one 6

Am a WordPress developer ...chat me let's discuss..i have samples of work done too...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by emmaBS(m): 6:56pm On Mar 30, 2018
fgsamuel:

Thanks bro
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2018
fgsamuel:
Best you don't bring yourself down
1k+ is not low sales

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by room089: 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2018
fgsamuel:
I have a dream, that one day we all will make $3,000/month on fiverr

Amen!

I claim it!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gracefoundmme(m): 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2018
joan1678:

okay.. one more question please,
what did they ask for? like ID or sth.. was it like the normal process of withdrawing?

if you've not linked fiverr ccount you would need do that... but if you don't have any you need to open either PayPal or payooneer but if you have then and your account is linked u can withdrawn your funds ..

Note.... you will have access to the blocked account for just a day
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by joan1678(m): 8:25pm On Mar 30, 2018
gracefoundmme:

if you've not linked fiverr ccount you would need do that... but if you don't have any you need to open either PayPal or payooneer but if you have then and your account is linked u can withdrawn your funds ..

Note.... you will have access to the blocked account for just a day
I've linked it before thanks.. you waited 90 days?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 30, 2018
Then He Paid. Wow smiles all over my face shocked
Sometimes Bleep ups Happen.
I hope shit doesn't repeat it self.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yemiezay(m): 10:47pm On Mar 30, 2018
bemagnify:
he gave a deadline after he collected the funds... Does it make any sense to you? Y didn't he seek the consent of the client first? If the client accept fine.. If he doesn't den no deal..
He is taking his client for a ride

i hail the well its a good thing that u made me famous within few days and gave out information without doing your own personal investigations @bemagnify

(1) (2) (3) ... (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.