Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (757) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1610423 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by awoofawoo: 7:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
humbleme99:
I just confirmed that this scammer is the same Fidelmalek that has a reputation for defrauding writers through nairaland. Here is the screenshot of the part payment he sent.

Oga I take God beg you when posting evidence on, you should turn off your fancy font...... Not cool at....... sad
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Philtrust: 10:46pm On Aug 19, 2018
Get ur upwork account approved within 10mins with 10 free samples of jobs winning proposals
Approved upwork UK account up for grab
Nord Premium VPN available
Whatsapp 07068612611
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by RexCheeng: 1:00am On Aug 20, 2018
Thedrunkpunter:

Am interested, have sent you a mail
I've replied all mails.
Thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by juniorboi007: 1:43am On Aug 20, 2018
$17.54 btc available.... Rate is #3**
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Rawblings(m): 5:03am On Aug 20, 2018
if you need an expert book editor, business name creator, blog commenting lord, email copywriting guy and website content writer, please send me a message. Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JustCryptos: 7:00am On Aug 20, 2018
I am still in need of knowledgeable cryptocurrency writers. Pay is your rate. If it's beyond my budget, we'll slowly work up to it within 3 weeks.

Frequency of jobs: At least 5 articles everyday.

Please do not contact me if you don't have experience writing these kind of articles.

Do not contact me if you are a copy and paste person.

Do not contact me if you cannot proofread your work for errors.

Do not contact me if you are not ready to take correction.

Do not contact me if you are not ready to do a 400-word test article.

If you meet these criteria and willing to work, my WhatsApp contact is on my signature. Good luck.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tosinjay(m): 7:11am On Aug 20, 2018
tosinjay:
Still buying payoneer funds

Bits & Bulk

Bring @nice rates

Instant payment
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by LaudGuy: 7:59am On Aug 20, 2018
How do you rank a new account in the first two pages...
I'll appreciate a feedback.

quote author=kkevin post=63278235]Good to see you Guys again. How are you guys?

Hope it's been a fascinating experience for you like myself and many other Fiverr Giants.

However, the Important part of your Fiverr Success depends solely on RANKING you Gig high on Fiver Home Pages.

Your gigs become Visible when that happens, which Automatically means more Job, More Orders.

And money Begins to Roll in When this Happen.

Contact Me I will Help You Free. But please do not forget to Quote this Thread when you contact me so that I can treat you as a Family.

See my Signature for my What'sapp Handle.[/quote]
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Chiefkester: 9:10am On Aug 20, 2018
Philtrust:

Exactly, Forevermore is a scammer with real name Ukwada Fidelis, he scammed me of 10k... He likes using those pics in his whatsapp

are you sure of what you are saying
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by silverdam(m): 9:45am On Aug 20, 2018
Reviews available for sale... From 1 year old Nigerian account.

Whatsapp: 08080664675
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ayemileto(m): 1:06pm On Aug 20, 2018
Hi guys. I ordered my payoneer card on the 14th of July and it was approved same day. I was told i will get it between 7th and 16th of August.

But as at today, 20th august, The status on Nipost website is still (SEND ITEM ABROAD(EDI-received) Next office - Lagos IMPC(AIR)).

Please what can i do in this situation?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FunnyDude(m): 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2018
Hello. Is it advisable to buy a level 1 fiverr account with high positive rating, almost 6 orders to reach level 2 status.

The account has earned $7k+ since the last 6months.

... I'm buying it for $200 (70k)

Nigerian flag.

Advice needed please before I take this move. Mrphysics
Grupo
Ojesweb
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Lalakas: 1:23pm On Aug 20, 2018
Hi,

I want to make Forevermore to pay all whom he defrauded. If not all at least the most recent. I have gotten all his infos on upwork and want to proceed on deleting his upwork account only if he returns the money he got from people, and apologize for his deceitful act.

I want the guy he defrauded with the account to please post the evidence here (I will attach them as roof before deleting his account).

However, if you forevermore reads this and want to amend your ways, refund the most recent money you defrauded people.

Let this serve as a warning to all who post little information about your upwork accounts, defraud others with your opportunities.

You have just 24 hours to ay back, else, consider all your earnings and account lost.

He hasn't even earned his acclaimed 2k dollars, not even up to 400 dollars and he is all over the place!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by funlord(m): 1:35pm On Aug 20, 2018
Lalakas:
Hi,

I want to make Forevermore to pay all whom he defrauded. If not all at least the most recent. I have gotten all his infos on upwork and want to proceed on deleting his upwork account only if he returns the money he got from people, and apologize for his deceitful act.

I want the guy he defrauded with the account to please post the evidence here (I will attach them as roof before deleting his account).

However, if you forevermore reads this and want to amend your ways, refund the most recent money you defrauded people.

Let this serve as a warning to all who post little information about your upwork accounts, defraud others with your opportunities.

You have just 24 hours to ay back, else, consider all your earnings and account lost.

Don't waste your time waiting for that arrogant and broke criminal to apologize for anything. Post all his details and destroy his account and also get his victim to also come and state his case. And also upload all the evidence you have. You can see he is the same person as fidelmalek Vjsmiles iamvj lilmaxfidel and so many other monikers. He has been defrauding freelancers on nairaland for years and he will never pay anyone a dime. His forevermore handle has already been banned and he shall be added to the scammers list hopefully today. Fidelis aganyi ukwada is a notorious thief so you would be doing upwork a favor by reporting his account.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2018
FunnyDude:
Hello. Is it advisable to buy a level 1 fiverr account with high positive rating, almost 6 orders to reach level 2 status.

The account has earned $7k+ since the last 6months.

... I'm buying it for $200 (70k)

Nigerian flag.

Advice needed please before I take this move. Mrphysics
Grupo
Ojesweb
Hi bro, I would recommend you check the gig analytics properly, the current ranking, and how much it has made this month. This will reveal how active the account is. Also check the average monthly earning and the reason for sale.

Regards
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by NaijaIntrovert: 2:08pm On Aug 20, 2018
2 months and no sales with just one which ended up been cancelled. I have tweaked my gigs and bo impressions or anaything.

Due to no sales, I got demoted.

Any help please?

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by favourbaby: 2:44pm On Aug 20, 2018
bbm2016:
I need someone to create a US paypal for me oo cry

If you need reviews am the man for the job
I get you reviews from different accounts as muxh as you want

But you said you can create USA and SA PayPal?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FunnyDude(m): 3:23pm On Aug 20, 2018
mrphysics:

Hi bro, I would recommend you check the gig analytics properly, the current ranking, and how much it has made this month. This will reveal how active the account is. Also check the average monthly earning and the reason for sale.

Regards

Below are some of the account analytics

Niche: Writing

Total Orders: 44

Level: 1 (Remaining 6 orders to make level 2)

Rating: 5 stars

Aveg selling price : $200.98

Reason for selling: Currently very busy with other
projects

Total earnings :$7, 000+ in the last 6months

The Earnings from the account this month is $0.

Because I'm investing my 70k on this account. I want proper guidance.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2018
FunnyDude:

Below are some of the account analytics

Niche: Writing

Total Orders: 44

Level: 1 (Remaining 6 orders to make level 2)

Rating: 5 stars

Aveg selling price : $200.98

Reason for selling: Currently very busy with other
projects

Total earnings :$7, 000+ in the last 6months

The Earnings from the account this month is $0.

Because I'm investing my 70k on this account. I want proper guidance.
How much did the account make last month?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 5:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
Fiverr, Upwork, Booksrun, Gotranscript, iwriter, Transcribeme, Truelance, Elance, Godaddy, Topbuzz, Guru, Freelance and all PayPal withdrawals @ 320/$

1st withdrawal $100 and above, any amount afterwards

All transactions are done within minutes

My contact is in signature.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by peacengine(m): 5:21pm On Aug 20, 2018
Forevermore:
what's your challenge?

Bleep
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by peacengine(m): 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2018
NaijaIntrovert:
2 months and no sales with just one which ended up been cancelled. I have tweaked my gigs and bo impressions or anaything.

Due to no sales, I got demoted.

Any help please?

Bro I'm having same experience
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2018
Hello guys

I have a payoneer account linked to a suspended fiverr account, can someone else use that payoneer account to withdraw his funds from his suspended fiverr account too? The 90 days for his money to ripe has reached.

Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sirkunzy55: 5:37pm On Aug 20, 2018
LaudGuy:
How do you rank a new account in the first two pages...
I'll appreciate a feedback.

quote author=kkevin post=63278235]Good to see you Guys again. How are you guys?

Hope it's been a fascinating experience for you like myself and many other Fiverr Giants.

However, the Important part of your Fiverr Success depends solely on RANKING you Gig high on Fiver Home Pages.

Your gigs become Visible when that happens, which Automatically means more Job, More Orders.

And money Begins to Roll in When this Happen.

Contact Me I will Help You Free. But please do not forget to Quote this Thread when you contact me so that I can treat you as a Family.

See my Signature for my What'sapp Handle.

Welcome
I hope I can be one of the beneficiary of this ur benevolence
My account needs urgent help
I could not figure out ur signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FunnyDude(m): 6:39pm On Aug 20, 2018
mrphysics:

How much did the account make last month?

$550 only
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FunnyDude(m): 6:42pm On Aug 20, 2018
silverdam:
Reviews available for sale... From 1 year old Nigerian account.

Whatsapp: 08080664675

How much sir
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 7:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
FunnyDude:

$550 only
Go ahead sir. The account is good
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FunnyDude(m): 8:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
mrphysics:

Go ahead sir. The account is good

OK
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by appsdope(m): 8:49pm On Aug 20, 2018
Buyer account reviews for sale. PM me
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 10:00pm On Aug 20, 2018
FunnyDude:

$550 only

Writing niche, average selling price $200.
Yet made only $550 last month. Meaning they only fulfilled two orders.
Made nothing this month. Could it be that orders were no longer coming or they were outright rejecting orders? Owner is busy with other projects.

Hmm. Be careful though.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by silverdam(m): 10:13pm On Aug 20, 2018
FunnyDude:

How much sir
Add me on whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) ... (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.