Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,192 members, 7,845,914 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (988) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1624761 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by kachiz(m): 4:42pm On Jun 10, 2020
Comanche:
Hi Guys! For those of you on Upwork please I have a question about withdrawal. Ive accumulated my earnings to a point and want to withdraw. But I don't want to use the direct to bank method as it is 332 naira and I heard the rate is better using Payoneer.

So I registered for a payoneer account already. I want to know if I can transfer the funds directly from Payoneer to my gtbank myself without the use of an exchanger. Thanks.

P. S. I just need advice on how to get the best rate for my funds.

I know you must have done this by now, but a great option for subsequent times is to open a Dorm account with any of the local banks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 10, 2020
Op please don't get provoked with this question. how much do you make in a month?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tshege(m): 7:11pm On Jun 10, 2020
joey150:
So, Fiverr >>> PayPal >>> Payoneer >>> Dorm Account ?
I used to use Payoneer before, do you know if they still have that $30 annual charge?

Yes they do
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Yorehmindset: 11:56pm On Jun 10, 2020
tshege:

Yes they do

Hello good evening sir, Pls can you show me the way on how to go about fiverr, am still a student, but I have web design skill, photoshop skill and animation video skill, Pls sir, I really need someone to mentor me
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Teja324: 10:08am On Jun 11, 2020
#suspiciousscamcase

Good morning Guys

Has anyone had a deal with this monicker @kayzmavee GEOGE ARISMA

I initially had a smooth deal with this fellow regarding a fiverr account he sold to me. I requested for reviews on this same post and he contacted me with a different number. I sent the money and he told me he wasn’t credited. I contacted my bank day before yesterday and I was told the recipient received the money. Contacted him that same yesterday about the update he said he was going to contact his bank. Only for me to contact him today, I discovered he has blocked me on the two numbers he contacted me with.

I really don’t know why he did that but just curious about such actions. If you know him or had a smooth deal with him. Kindly signify
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jagabanjhn(m): 6:59pm On Jun 11, 2020
We have resumed buying/selling the following funds:

- BITCOIN

- SKRILL

- PERFECT MONEY

- NETELLER

- PAYPAL (FNF & GNS)

- PAYONEER

- ZELLE

- MOVO

- CASHAPP

- VENMO

- ALL GIFTCARDS

- RMB

Both small and large quantity is welcome.

Contact on signature.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ysakaws1: 9:02pm On Jun 11, 2020
Xbee007:

Those niches are saturated with sellers who do great job for less. In ordinary time, it is quite difficult for sellers without a single review to get an order, now when sales has slumped, it is nearly impossible.

Also, in your gig description, you wrote the personal pronoun "I" as "i". That is a very serious mistake that can turn potential buyers off. Spell check your gig description to ensure they are okay before posting them. I would have advised you edit it now but Fiverr will remove it from searches and it could take over ten days before you can get their support team to bring it back.
What do you think about the sales that slumped. I used to make cool cash all year on Fiverr, but things just changed since like February of this year till now. Like 99% of my sales have been from old clients. Do you think there is a solution to make things at least better? Do you think this is how things will end up going for life?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ysakaws1: 9:05pm On Jun 11, 2020
PuZZyNegro:
It appears it's Nigeria accounts time to sell
Kindly clarify on this. I’m not sure I understand what you mean.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ysakaws1: 9:13pm On Jun 11, 2020
ojasweb:

To make things worse now sellers can't see gig data to know whether to optimize or not.
This sales thing that has gone down for everyone, who has an idea if it is only affecting Nigerian accounts? Is it also affecting most foreign accounts
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adam00(m): 9:55pm On Jun 11, 2020
PuZZyNegro:

I use Smile

But Airtel 1500, 6gig for 7 days last enough
i read somewhere around this forum that fiverr ban people that are using airtel sim due to ip issue is that true?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 11:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
Ysakaws1:

This sales thing that has gone down for everyone, who has an idea if it is only affecting Nigerian accounts? Is it also affecting most foreign accounts

I think it is affecting foreign accounts as well. You could view the fiverr forum to see what other sellers are saying.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 8:44am On Jun 12, 2020
Teja324:
#suspiciousscamcase

Good morning Guys

I initially had a smooth deal with this fellow regarding a fiverr account he sold to me. I requested for reviews on this same post and he contacted me with a different number. I sent the money and he told me he wasn’t credited. I contacted my bank day before yesterday and I was told the recipient received the money. Contacted him that same yesterday about the update he said he was going to contact his bank. Only for me to contact him today, I discovered he has blocked me on the two numbers he contacted me with.

I really don’t know why he did that but just curious about such actions. If you know him or had a smooth deal with him. Kindly signify

Cc: dominique
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tshege(m): 11:34am On Jun 12, 2020
Bring your - PAYPAL (FNF & GNS) for immediate payment

$100 to $900
Escrow is allowed
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Macgyver1: 11:40am On Jun 12, 2020
Teja324:
#suspiciousscamcase

Good morning Guys

There are so many scammers here. One also scammed me in the name of fiverr reviews
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bbee(m): 11:43am On Jun 12, 2020
We write High Quality Unique Content 100% Plagiarism Free passed copyscape, and Hemingway.
*SEO Friendly
*EBook
*Assignments
"Blog Content
*Article Writing
*Copyediting
*Copywriting
*Fast Checking
*Proofreading
*Article Rewriting

WhatsApp 0.8.0.2.9.4.0.2.6.9.2 for rates.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by PuZZyNegro: 1:39pm On Jun 12, 2020
Adam00:
i read somewhere around this forum that fiverr ban people that are using airtel sim due to ip issue is that true?

Lies bro. I have been using Airtel since time immemorial.

Fiverr is not PayPal that is IP sensitive.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by PuZZyNegro: 1:41pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ysakaws1:

Kindly clarify on this. I’m not sure I understand what you mean.

Earlier, most Nigerian fiverr accounts were sent to the back page. Although I argued it was not a Nigeria thing.

But I noticed my account and that of my friend got promoted at the same time. So, I don't really know the dynamics fiverr is using
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by PuZZyNegro: 1:54pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ysakaws1:

What do you think about the sales that slumped. I used to make cool cash all year on Fiverr, but things just changed since like February of this year till now. Like 99% of my sales have been from old clients. Do you think there is a solution to make things at least better? Do you think this is how things will end up going for life?

1. Use buyer's request to save your dying gig.

2. Edit your gig and place it in the right updated category. (Fiverr keeps splitting gigs. Eg. Data entry being a separate gig from virtual assistant). Also, some more features are added to gigs to meet up with the international standards. If you notice too long drop in a gig with several reviews, edit it.

3. Create a new account. Never use one account on fiverr if you want to expand your earnings. There are times one account sells more than the other. Some other time, it could be vice versa. But, remember the 11th commandment - though shall not be caught.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adam00(m): 1:59pm On Jun 12, 2020
PuZZyNegro:

Lies bro. I have been using Airtel since time immemorial.
Fiverr is not PayPal that is IP sensitive.
thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dreaizy(m): 9:02pm On Jun 12, 2020
PuZZyNegro:

2. Edit your gig and place it in the right updated category. (Fiverr keeps splitting gigs. Eg. Data entry being a separate gig from virtual assistant). Also, some more features are added to gigs to meet up with the international standards. If you notice too long drop in a gig with several reviews, edit it.

3. Create a new account. Never use one account on fiverr if you want to expand your earnings. There are times one account sells more than the other. Some other time, it could be vice versa. But, remember the 11th commandment - though shall not be caught.
Pls, for running 2 Fiverr accounts, do you suggest that I get another phone or use an app
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Valwezzy: 10:45pm On Jun 12, 2020
kachiz:

Just in case you still need this information.

Best you open a Dorm account in Nigeria, that way you can withdraw the dollar directly then change with Mallam

Thanks for the heads up!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by PuZZyNegro: 5:35am On Jun 13, 2020
dreaizy:

Pls, for running 2 Fiverr accounts, do you suggest that I get another phone or use an app

I use parallel space app and it works fine. I upgraded to premium with just 500 naira for lifetime usage which is transferable to another device if you change phone.

On computer, use different browsers and never make the mistake of mixing the logins up.

This is not a guarantee that you will not run into problems using multiple accounts. What may work for one person may not work for another, but it is worth giving a try.

Just follow your instinct and be super vigilant.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adam00(m): 8:14am On Jun 13, 2020
PuZZyNegro:

I use parallel space app and it works fine. I upgraded to premium with just 500 naira for lifetime usage which is transferable to another device if you change phone.

On computer, use different browsers and never make the mistake of mixing the logins up.

This is not a guarantee that you will not run into problems using multiple accounts. What may work for one person may not work for another, but it is worth giving a try.

Just follow your instinct and be super vigilant.
do you the same payoneer acc for both?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adam00(m): 8:23am On Jun 13, 2020
PuZZyNegro:

how long have you been running multiple accounts?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nerdnextdoor: 8:45am On Jun 13, 2020
For others that are interested, we all know that Grammarly premium packages are quite expensive which is why most people avoid it but take this opportunity now to call/WhatsApp 07068627509 to get your Grammarly Premium at a cheap price and thank me later
Nerdnextdoor:
Regardless of your writing skills, whether you’re a blogger, content marketer, author, student, or you are freelancing, proofreading, or just sending an email or posting on social media, using Grammarly premium plan can help you avoid embarrassing typos and improve your work greatly. Grammarly Premium is a definite must-have for anyone highly interested in writing error-free content. Improve that content-writing to a top-notch with this opportunity.
Call or Whatsapp 07068627509 now to get your Grammarly Premium at an extremely cheap rate while offer last.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by asiwajusirkay(m): 8:45am On Jun 13, 2020
PuZZyNegro:

Earlier, most Nigerian fiverr accounts were sent to the back page. Although I argued it was not a Nigeria thing.

But I noticed my account and that of my friend got promoted at the same time. So, I don't really know the dynamics fiverr is using
what and what did you do to the deranked account b4 fiverr ranked it cos my gigs are currently on last page since January
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by PuZZyNegro: 8:53am On Jun 13, 2020
asiwajusirkay:
what and what did you do to the deranked account b4 fiverr ranked it cos my gigs are currently on last page since January

Nothing bro. Just use buyer's request to get genuine orders and reviews and you will bounce back.

Also, avoid selling your services for $5, $10 no matter how much you need jobs. It kills gig in my own view.

And people with low budget gives the most trouble. Besides, low prices will not enable you to work effectively and efficiently. For example, I can afford to do smile subscription at 15K, run my generator to meet deadlines and still make profits.

When you charge low, you will not be motivated to go out of the ordinary to deliver quality service which will in turn hurt your gig and sales

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by PuZZyNegro: 8:57am On Jun 13, 2020
Adam00:
how long have you been running multiple accounts?

Second account was created since 2017 and both are currently in level two.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by PuZZyNegro: 8:59am On Jun 13, 2020
Adam00:
do you the same payoneer acc for both?

Nope. One of the accounts has my sister's payoneer account information but I created it with my email. Just her ID card and names were used.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.