Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,183 members, 7,860,247 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:19 AM

Your Top 5 In Expected List Of Achievement For FG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Top 5 In Expected List Of Achievement For FG (418 Views)

Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot / Oby Ezekwesili: Zuckerberg's Visit Is A Stellar Achievement For Nigerian Youth / Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Top 5 In Expected List Of Achievement For FG by favouryemmy: 1:26pm On Feb 21, 2016
This current government road into the seat of power on the wind of 'change'. But the truth is that, whether you belong to the group that are in their support or not, for the next four years at least, they would be in power. No matter which side you belong, what we all have in common is for a better Nigeria to emerge for the good of all of us.
Therefore, in your opinion, what are the top 5 achievements that if this current government records, will make you regard them as successful. I say 5 things and not less because with all the promises they made during their campaign, we are expecting a lot from them. And Nigeria can achieve tremendous success if the right government does the right things to enable such.

My top 5 is:
1. Stable power supply
2. Diversify the economy and create more employment for youths
3. Restore Ajaokuta Steel mill to its pride of place
4. Strengthen our universities to be globally competitive.
5. Restructure our health system so that our politicians or ordinary citizens will never have to go abroad for medical care.
Re: Your Top 5 In Expected List Of Achievement For FG by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 21, 2016
angry angry
Re: Your Top 5 In Expected List Of Achievement For FG by dukie25: 1:30pm On Feb 21, 2016
Travelling round the world like Ajala is all I see.
Re: Your Top 5 In Expected List Of Achievement For FG by favouryemmy: 1:41pm On Feb 21, 2016
What I mean is the things that if they don't achieve, you will regard them as a failure.
Re: Your Top 5 In Expected List Of Achievement For FG by babyfaceafrica: 2:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
Ok

(1) (Reply)

I Need Just 310 Likes And You Will Not Weep In The Remaing 310 Days Of The Year / Lavish Spending In NASS / Former Nigeria President Obasanjo’s Son In Ghastly Motor Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.